Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

I personally , since shes calmed down prefer Leanne and think shes way too good for Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Posy wrote: »
    Enough with your legal mumbo jumbo! :confused:

:pac:

It's not, it's not . . . I'm quoting from Windsor -v- Spencer 1996. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I'm really looking forward to the aftermath now. Usually when a character leaves there's a bit of a lull, but now there's the whole backlash on Tracy (I hope) I can't wait to see what happens.

I'm like a yo-yo when it comes to Peter and Leanne. Initially I liked them, then I preferred him with Carla, now I think Peter Barlow has become such a hen-pecked 'meh' character I couldn't give a monkeys which one ends up with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I'm really looking forward to the aftermath now. Usually when a character leaves there's a bit of a lull, but now there's the whole backlash on Tracy (I hope) I can't wait to see what happens.

I'm like a yo-yo when it comes to Peter and Leanne. Initially I liked them, then I preferred him with Carla, now I think Peter Barlow has become such a hen-pecked 'meh' character I couldn't give a monkeys which one ends up with him.

I think Ken kicks Deirdre out! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So who do think Tracey will fight/feud with now besides Steve :p Kylie, Hayley, Gail, Tina, Stella, Leanne, Michelle the list goes on

• Advertisement

Instead of Dr.Carter I think they should have a consultant Psychiatrist for Tracey alone

• Registered Users Posts: 17,839 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who do think Tracey will fight/feud with now besides Steve :p Kylie, Hayley, Gail, Tina, Stella, Leanne, Michelle the list goes on

Well if some peoples' suspicions that
    Tracy and Frank share a kiss
    are true then Tracy's going to have a whole street of people to feud with :pac:

iguana wrote: »
    I suspect that a few months from now he and Tracey will be back together. They'll be living in their split down the middle house, have a big row, he'll hate shag her and she'll end up pregnant again and they'll decide to stay married. Either that or they'll just decide to stay married for Amy.

Obviously it won't work out in the long run though.

Steve is rumoured to get with
    Michelle or Leanne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Steve is rumoured to get with
    Michelle or Leanne

He was already with Michelle before he got with Becky..I don't see it being a good script move to reunite them.

Steve and Leanne would be...erm..interesting if not a little weird.

I would prefer to see that than see him back with Michelle.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I love Steve and Becky was the worst thing that ever happened to him. She immasculated him to be honest.

Hopefully we'll see the 'old Steve' back in the 'saddle' again...:)

• Advertisement

Barlow McDonald battle tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I wonder when he will tell Liz that he married Tracey and he does'nt own the pub any more. I think when she hears that she may have a change of heart about Becky (too little too late). I can't wait for all that to kick off.

cofy wrote: »
    I wonder when he will tell Liz that he married Tracey and he does'nt own the pub any more. I think when she hears that she may have a change of heart about Becky (too little too late). I can't wait for all that to kick off.

Liz is gone now so she'll only be mentioned in passing.

In all fairness Liz was a cheap tart so her talking about Becky the way she did was a bit rich

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oliverdog wrote: »
    It's not, it's not . . . I'm quoting from Windsor -v- Spencer 1996. :D
    Ah, that little known obscure case. ;)

Haha, yes- Steve has no pub and is saddled with another psycho ex wife, heehee. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Is Tracey going anytime soon again? Terrible actress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I actually don't mind Katie Ford as an actress. I can't stand the Tracy character, but I thought the actress was okay. But I'm a fairly new Corrie fan and don't remember the previous one(s) so maybe I haven't seen how she should be played.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Now she's gone who's next for a named neck chain?

Becky-necklace.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I actually don't mind Katie Ford as an actress. I can't stand the Tracy character, but I thought the actress was okay. But I'm a fairly new Corrie fan and don't remember the previous one(s) so maybe I haven't seen how she should be played.

Dawn Acton was dreadful too, tbh.

lizt wrote: »
    Liz is gone now so she'll only be mentioned in passing.

Maybe they could have Liz come and visit her golden haired Steve sometime in the future. Here's hoping - it would be great viewing.

• Advertisement

I dont get whats great about liz

Kaching wrote: »
    I dont get whats great about liz

She was just so smug with regard to Steve, I'd love to see her brought down to earth and for her to see him for what he really is a first class idiot who does not learn from his mistakes.

haha true

mb1725 wrote: »
    Now she's gone who's next for a named neck chain?

Becky-necklace.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2090145/Coronation-Street-actress-Katherine-Kelly-new-hair-posh-new-stage-role.html

Her new character is a far cry from Becky, but the actress says she will miss playing the role and has taken some memorabilia with her.

'I’ve kept the necklace, her four rings and leopard print coat. It was £50 from H&M,' she said.
    But she won't miss Becky's 20-a-day smoke habit.
    'I smoked herbal ones on set. They’re great because they give off a lot of smoke, so they’re quite theatrical. But I pity the camera crew because they stank. And they tasted awful.'
    She begged producers not to kill Becky off, leaving the door open for a return.
    Katherine told The People: 'It would have to be the right story for Becky to ­return but I would never rule it out.

'It’s never been about money or the stories. How could you get bigger stories than those Becky’s been in?

'The fact I’ve stayed so long is testimony to the writers and producers – they made it irresistible.'

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

She looks so different with the dark hair!

Posy wrote: »
    She looks so different with the dark hair!

classier if ya ask me

Did any of ye see the fair well to Becky. I thought the actress who plays Kylie looked so different from her character. She's really pretty and sweet looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

cofy wrote: »
    Did any of ye see the fair well to Becky. I thought the actress who plays Kylie looked so different from her character. She's really pretty and sweet looking.

She's certainly a pretty girl - lovely straight nose. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Was that Robert Vaughan...?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Advertisement

Was that Robert Vaughan...?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement