Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

A V A wrote: »
    isnt the taxi compant half her s:P??

nah i think thats where the 5k for max came from, i think steve gave her a cheque again after she destroyed the first one,

• Registered Users Posts: 85,640 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A V A wrote: »
    kinda thought that would have been better !!!! still good tho :) i hate tracey , even the look of her. . . . . . . .:mad::mad:. . . . . .steve will always be an idiot

Yes I expected better too

LOL at Norris running out to get the news

How appropriate Katy Perry's The One That Got Away playing for Steve

Becky was a great character glad she got a happy send off and hope she returns one day the new owner of the Rovers

• Registered Users Posts: 44 my username

Haven't watched it in a while, who's the man and kid?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,844 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That was rather awesome.

Pros: Gail and David's smug looks, Norris missing it all, Becky saying goodbye to Kylie and Royston and Hayls, Kylie thinking Becky wanted to buy Maxi Pad off her again, Becky's happy ending on a first class flight with the family of her dreams off to paradise.

Con: Kate Forde's acting.

Haven't watched it in a while, who's the man and kid?

Becky's new fella Danny and his son (they got together fairly quickly)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The scene at the end with Becky was very realistic.. I wonder how much of it was actually the actors saying goodbye to each other..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Does Rita own the cabin or did she sell it to Norris?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Note the poster at the front of the Rovers...... "Congratulations Mr & Mrs McDonald" - Steve's had plenty of use from that!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,844 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Same suit and everything. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

deelite wrote: »
    Didn't Gary and Julie (I think that was her name) their wedding went without a hitch but they could have been married before getting to the street but I think she collapsed and died the next day.

She died on Ashley & Maxine's wedding day! He was best man at the wedding and she had stayed home to look after the children.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Same suit and everything. :pac:
    yeah you would think Steve would have got a new suit for his wedding to Tracey rather than wear the one from the wedding to Becky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Shakyfan wrote: »
    She died on Ashley & Maxine's wedding day! He was best man at the wedding and she had stayed home to look after the children.

She was out hanging up the washing or something wasnt it?

I miss becky already. I never get bored of looking at her arse and legs :P:P:P
    Was class seen her having a good send off. Hope she makes loads of money and then comes back as the owner of the rovers return or something cool like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I think Leanne looked fab.

Becky " n'dat right dreary". Loved it.

seanybiker wrote: »
    She was out hanging up the washing or something wasnt it?

She suffered a blood clot which travelled to either her lung or her heart, while she was hanging out the washing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I enjoyed them episodes tonight. Glad Becky went out on a high, made a nice change from people leaving in a taxi!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Shakyfan wrote: »

Funny that I was just going to post how Ashley &Maxine's wedding went without a hitch and you go and ruin it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Ahh, im glad how that went tonight, i think they did it well. Especially loved : kyie thinking becks wanted to buy max again, 'dreary' and becky at the first class bar when she realises the drink is free and says a just plonk me the bottle love, or something along those lines. Its good how they left it totally open for her return. I hope she does come back at some stage. Shes a good actress....far better than kate ford anyway. Jesus her an dev should be a couple, the amount of over acting out of the two of them is way ott.
    On another note, did anyone else think steve looked absloutley dying looking? That shot of him in the airport with becky...well i thought he looked like he could have been in the adam&paul movie. He's a dead ringer for an out and out junkie.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

That was rather awesome.

Pros: Gail and David's smug looks, Norris missing it all, Becky saying goodbye to Kylie and Royston and Hayls, Kylie thinking Becky wanted to buy Maxi Pad off her again, Becky's happy ending on a first class flight with the family of her dreams off to paradise.

Con: Kate Forde's acting.
    Norris missing the action was the icing on the wedding cake- he'll be DEVASTATED!!! :D
    Katherine Kelly said the bit where she says goodbye to Roy and Hayley was totally real. She and Julie Hesmondalgh were genuinely in floods of tears saying goodbye, aw.

Delighted Becky got a happy ending- if it had been 'Eastenders' the plane would have crashed or something.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I really enjoyed tonight's episodes..I like many on here noticed Steve's was blueish white palour...wft?

Kate Ford was pure ****e tonight...totally over dramatic. Her dress wasn't very flattering at all either imo, it did absolutely nothing for her. Also it was unbelieveable the way Steve straight away went from not believing Becky and being out and out horrible to her to suddenly wanting her back. Daft it was, surely it'd take you a bit of time to take in what had happened before you'd make such a big decision.

I was delighted to see Becky go off into the sunset with Danny boy, she deserves a bit of happiness for a change. He seems a bit posh for her though. I can foresee problems arising tho'...I can picture a scene where he sits by a table in the sun wearing a crisp white shirt with his equally posh mates and business acquaintances... as she teeters round the pool skulling pints of beer and bottles of wine out of brown paper bags in her leopardskin skimpies - bless. Here's me imagining it's all true life.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    He seems a bit posh for her though. I can foresee problems arising tho'...I can picture a scene where he sits by a table in the sun wearing a crisp white shirt with his equally posh mates and business acquaintances... as she teeters round the pool skulling pints of beer and bottles of wine out of brown paper bags in her leopardskin skimpies - bless. Here's me imagining it's all true life.:rolleyes:
    Imagining?? WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

qwertytlk wrote: »
    On another note, did anyone else think steve looked absloutley dying looking? That shot of him in the airport with becky...well i thought he looked like he could have been in the adam&paul movie. He's a dead ringer for an out and out junkie.

I thought the same! He looked awful at the airport! Hope the actor himself is alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Ann22 wrote: »
    Kate Ford was pure ****e tonight...totally over dramatic. Her dress wasn't very flattering at all either imo, it did absolutely nothing for her. Also it was unbelieveable the way Steve straight away went from not believing Becky and being out and out horrible to her to suddenly wanting her back. Daft it was, surely it'd take you a bit of time to take in what had happened before you'd make such a big decision.

I dunno, it was kind of like he was under a spell and all of a sudden it was lifted or something. All he wanted was a regular marriage with kids and Tracy was offering him that. It was like he needed an excuse to hate Becky so that he could move on with Tracy and the pushing her down the stairs story gave him that. Once that was taken away he saw Tracy for what she really is and saw all the vileness he used to see in her.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I wonder if Steve has thought of non-consummation of the marriage? This would present no great difficulty on his part, and would be grounds for annulment. I have studied the law on this and find that, and I quote, "Pre-marital shagging doesn't count".

Anyway, if he hasn't thought of it, this is my wedding present to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Back to reality Oliver you're too caught up in the moment there :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Oliverdog wrote: »
    I wonder if Steve has thought of non-consummation of the marriage? This would present no great difficulty on his part, and would be grounds for annulment. I have studied the law on this and find that, and I quote, "Pre-marital shagging doesn't count".

I suspect that a few months from now he and Tracey will be back together. They'll be living in their split down the middle house, have a big row, he'll hate shag her and she'll end up pregnant again and they'll decide to stay married. Either that or they'll just decide to stay married for Amy.

Obviously it won't work out in the long run though.

I thought this too, but when I looked it up, the rule is that he would have to be unable not unwilling to consumate the marriage. But maybe he could annul on the grounds of Tracey's personality disorder.

I have studied the law on this and find that, and I quote, "Pre-marital shagging doesn't count".

Enough with your legal mumbo jumbo! :confused:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Posy wrote: »
    Enough with your legal mumbo jumbo! :confused:

:pac:

You tell'm Posy . WE WANT DRAMA :D

• Advertisement

Hope Peter stays with Leanne
    she still wants him even when the affair comes out

This discussion has been closed.