Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,839 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

You wanna give that another go there, chief? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

It was pathetic the way Kylie and Becky were putting on that act.There is no way that would have worked.Becky sneaking into the surgery and getting the right file, yeah right. Kylie taking a sip of water and then she was ok. It is going to be good on Monday right enough seeing that rip Tracy get her comeuppance.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

No doubt about it. it's a ridiculous storyline brought on by a ridiculous actress (Kate Ford), a ridiculous character (Tracyluv) and the abortion of who used to be good characters (Steve).

Did I heart right that the miscarriage storyline, although not going down the false accusation path belonged to Leanne before being moved to tracy?
    Leanne did have a miscarriage back at the end of the summer when she fell down the stairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

You wanna give that another go there, chief? :pac:

Yeah sorry about that, I am posting on my phone so my fingers are all over the keys.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ann22 wrote: »
    It's only recently that Steve and Becky were both in agreement about Tracy's evilness....he's surely not thaaat steeewpid that he can't see it...for fcuk sake!!!
    I think he's definitely that stupid. Steve has always been a bit of an idiot. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

im sad becky is leaving. but im glad she will finally get her revenge on tracy...ive just seen a photo of mondays episode, and it was steve and tracy in the church....and ok for dramatic effect becky is going to rush into the church and scream her head off and start smashing things(joke ref to her smashing up barlows), but .... why cant she just pop around to the rovers and have a quiet word with steve. gloat. and run off with the bloke from holby city. and then steve finishes with tracey and thats it...q ken looking confused cause hes been left in the dark and deirdre looking superior cause she told tracey this would happen..... i cant face another screaming wedding....why do soaps think the public enjoy screaming weddings?....i hate them. and its only a few weeks since we had the teenage lesbeins wedding drama?....

and on another note, havent scrolled back too far, but what do people think about eileen the fireman and the wife with alzmiers....i hate it.... in real life a carer would be replaced immediately, noone would be left without help like that.... in real life would paul be able to take so much time off work....in real life have paul and wife no other family or friends who know his wife and who his wife vaguely remembers... in real life she would be in her own home not going to eileens.... theres just so many holes in it its stupid and its a very real problem for lots of people and corrie are just turning it into a farce.... why would eileen take a precious day off work to mind the wife of the bloke she fancies?... and why hasnt eileen told paul to throw her into a home and walk away, so she can get her claws into him...

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Posy wrote: »
    I think he's definitely that stupid. Steve has always been a bit of an idiot. :p

but back in the olden olden days he was a good lookin idiot;)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I'm just imagining the local Vicar looking in his diary for Monday, and saying "Oh Christ - not another Coronation Street wedding !"

Can anyone remember the last one that went without a hitch? I can't, but I've only been watching it for 47 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Oliverdog wrote: »
    I'm just imagining the local Vicar looking in his diary for Monday, and saying "Oh Christ - not another Coronation Street wedding !"

Can anyone remember the last one that went without a hitch? I can't, but I've only been watching it for 47 years.

Didn't Gary and Julie (I think that was her name) their wedding went without a hitch but they could have been married before getting to the street but I think she collapsed and died the next day. And then there Natalie and Des Barnes wedding, that was grand I think he just got battered to death on his wedding night. :rolleyes:

All of Gail's weddings went without a problem, which let to a plethora of subsequent problems. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Evening All! Are we all tuned in for the wedding? :D

Aaaaaaaah the pricks I have to wait through fecking Eastenders to see Tracy's and Steve's faces. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

"Oh I was just smoothing down my dress, you two carry on!" LOL :D

I've never been Becky's biggest fan, but this is going to be a good exit!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Shelga wrote: »
    "Oh I was just smoothing down my dress, you two carry on!" LOL :D

I've never been Becky's biggest fan, but this is going to be a good exit!
    I can't wait for this :D

I loved the shot of Becky at the back giving them the thumbs up, and everyone looking on at her in disbelief.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,622 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So she let Steve marry the witch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Becky is a hoot, will miss her fantastic character! She has one of the best lines and so funny yet ridiculous but in the silly and funny sense! She is priceless!

The wedding should be good...go on becky! Will see how long this marriage will last...probably one day I imagine.
    They are already married (steve and tracey)
    so on with the reception let the good time's roll...expecting good performances!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So she let Steve marry the witch

Another pricey divorce for Stevie. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

How many weddings has steve had at this stage??? he has had at least five at this stage?!:eek: And divorced about four times...probably fifth time coming...

If he at least believes becky before she leaves corrie then I hope that will teach him a lesson and that becky will feel free with peace of mind. She can start over then afresh!

Gonna kick off soon! :D
    I know he's a baddie, but Peter Barlow is yummy!!! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Not enough of Sally in this episode. Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm

REVENGE is a dish best served cold ......COMEON BECKY :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

kinda thought that would have been better !!!! still good tho :) i hate tracey , even the look of her. . . . . . . .:mad::mad:. . . . . .steve will always be an idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Dreary.. lol...

Becky's sister is gorgeous..

'Tracey love' is not worth a sh1te at acting, is she??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Nice of her to book one of Steves taxis.

twirlagig wrote: »
    'Tracey love' is not worth a sh1te at acting, is she??

She can never JUST be Tracey anymore eh?:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

isnt the taxi compant half her s:P??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Steve looks very pale..

Who's the bloke?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

:eek: Haven't watched Corrie in a few years, but is Steve a vampire now? ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement