Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 28 - Miami Flights

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

So at the end of this month ill book my flight,decided to ditch the package as my cousin works at the hyatt and getting me there 257 dollar hotel for 60 a night so can't pass it up

nyc round trip is 240 which is great,if i leave wed i seen flights for 200/198 but i rather leave thurs

staying from thurs-wed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭brianw25

The cheapest flights i'm seeing at the moment from Ireland are with aer lingus -

DUB > JFK > MIA

quiet a good price i guess!!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

brianw25 wrote: »
    The cheapest flights i'm seeing at the moment from Ireland are with aer lingus -

DUB > JFK > MIA

quiet a good price i guess!!

:)

I did a search and they were quoting flights via Chicago. Didn't see any options for flying through JFK.

The flights I looked at got cheaper the earlier in the week you purchased them, however the savings in airfare can sometimes be lost by the extra nights accommodation so it's a bit of a balancing act.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

I cant find any good flights that I like, Theres one from heathrow at 6 in the morning but has a connection in Paris. £500

Tempted by this but wanted one direct really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I know I'm not booking anything for another couple of months either. I'm looking at moving apartment in October so I need money for that. So unfortunately trips abroad will take a back seat until I get that sorted out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 jazza714

looking for peoples opinions pleaes ... :)

im looking to book flights for mani next year from 25th march to 3rd april! ive looked all over the net for multi flights cos we want to see orlando before going to miami and then hopefully fly home from miami to london.... ive managed to find a 3 stop multi flight from lastminute.com at £574

Virgin- london GAT>orlando > AA - orlando>miami > Virgin - miami>london HTW

which i thinks pretty good seeing as it cost this much for a return to orlando itself!

just wanted people opinions or advice.... has anyone used lastminute.com multi flights before? are they any good? ... or any other good websites for multi flight apart from lastminute or opodo( which ive heard bad reviews)?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

ebookers are good http://www.ebookers.com/

those days london to orlando and miami back to london £434 with continental

honestly wouldn't bother with the orlando to miami flight, that costs rougly $100 and by the time you get out to the airport, check in, wait, get on plane, fly and do all the stuff in miami airport, the bus will have you there in same time, here is a link to the bus, takes 4hrs and costs $29 one-way, bus drops you off in the middle of downtown miami right beside the american airlines arena or the airport whichever you want http://www.thefloridaexpressbus.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Just booked our flights :D

Thurs to Tuesday £380 per person.

Outbound: Heathrow - Chicago - Miami (British Airways & American Airlines)

Inbound: Miami - Heathrow (British Airways)

Thought that was pretty decent.

so best i found was 279 non stop round trip from nyc to mia

also found 209 non stop from nyc to fll which is 34 mins away from mia

woot,209 from NYC TO miami instead of FLL non stop booked it right away with my friend

thurs-wednesday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Any Irish thinking of flying into Fort Lauderdale International?

This airport is outside Miami but only a 20 minute drive from sun life stadium .

Flights currently from €477 from Dublin return Tues-Thursday.

12-13hour flights with 1 stop over in JFK/BOS return for 500 beans Hmmmm....

http://www.skyscanner.ie/flights/dub/fll/120329/120403/airfares-from-dublin-to-fort-lauderdale-international-in-march-2012-and-april-2012.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

looks like a good option, what's the best route to miami then?

jmolloy wrote: »
    looks like a good option, what's the best route to miami then?

from the airport one of the shared shuttles will set you back about $20 per person to southbeach/downtown miami

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

i asked the question on trip advisor and got the same answer. in my opinion this is a no brainer now i'm booking to go to fort lauderdale as i'll save 200 euro.

Booking Dub-FLL next week 13 hours each way with 1 stop in JFK for €500 Aerlingus

*fingers crossed they don't go up*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 AdamJW

Got mine sorted! Heathrow - Miami direct both ways, £392 to go in on the Wednesday and back Tuesday. Still the same price now if it's any good for anyone. On Expedia.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Got my flights just in time with Aer Lingus! Flying Dublin to Fort Lauderdale via New York on the 29th March and back via Boston on the 7th April...€530 each! Just checked there now and it's up to €692 each!

Booked our hotel through yeego.com...some decent hotels at good prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Booked mine yesterday.

Direct flights, Heathrow to Miami... on Delta.

Fly out on Tuesday 27th March at 9.40am
    Fly back on Tuesday 3rd April at 6.50pm

£400 each

Was gonna hold off and see if it dropped more, but ive only ever seen them around £380-£400 so thought sod it, and get them booked.

Anyone else on that flight?

€542 at the moment half of me says book the other says wait until January they could be included in airline sales :confused:

Got 2 weeks holidays from work confirmed today :cool: Going to spend a fully week in Miami Tuesday-Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Glad I booked the flights I did, when I did, soon shot back up to £500 +

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Just checked the price of our flights and they are now €752 each! Glad I got them for €530 in November!

Booked today €552 Dublin - Miami. One 11 and one 12 hour flight all with USA Airways. Happy out.

Means 2 DGUSA shows and 1 or no ROH.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I got my flights on friday, before and I paid 1547€ for 3, it was really cheap! Going March 23th Bilbao - Orlando, returning april 9th Orlando - Bilbao :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭baldstuffandy

Got my flights today Aer Lingus SNN - NY - FLL and return FLL - BOS - SNN

Total €709.19

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

Booked mine yesterday through Trailfinders on Dawson St, managed to get flights (Dub - JFK - FLL) and accommodation from Thurs - Tuesday for €837. Happy enough with that. Got our Raw tickets today to round up our trip, though we're considering the Hall of Fame if we can get tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Was meant to be flying Heathrow to Miami via a 2 hour layover in Chicago. Got an email saying the Chicago to Miami flight had changed and was departing an hour earlier than scheduled leaving only 1 hour for us to catch and with a minimum turnaround time in Chicago of 35 minutes that was cutting it too fine for my liking.

So i rang to see if they could change it for us to catch a flight out of Chicago the next morning and they sorted it. So we get to spend an evening Chi town!

Delighted with that!

Pingi wrote: »
    Booked today €552 Dublin - Miami. One 11 and one 12 hour flight all with USA Airways. Happy out.

Means 2 DGUSA shows and 1 or no ROH.

These are now only €522.57 on Ebookers Tue-Tue if anybody's still looking for flights.

Also further savings...

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/getaways/ebookers/2569764

I bit too early

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

I'm totally screwed at the moment. Haven't got flights or hotels, and both are far too expensive.

http://www.trivago.co.uk/ is good for hotels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 phillooksdoom

Flying from Manchester UK direct to Orlando £530 return, a few days in Orlando and then gonna travel to Miami on train/greyhound. CANT WAIT!! :D

Advertisement