Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WrestleMania 28 - Miami Flights

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Flying from Manchester UK direct to Orlando £530 return, a few days in Orlando and then gonna travel to Miami on train/greyhound. CANT WAIT!! :D

why travel on train/greyhound, these guys will have you in miami much quicker and cheaper http://www.thefloridaexpressbus.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Just booked my flight... 51 days!!!!!

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Memnoch99

Finally booked, LHR-PHL-MIA and same return. Never booked so late as this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

Getting tempted to go to this but flights are around €800 at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Flight prices have risen steadily since Mania was announced to be in Miami.

Solely down to the fact during that time in Miami there is Mania, Spring Break, a big music event apparently and the Miami Masters tennis tournament.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

I only got around to booking my flights today €582 leaving on the 28th :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

I only got around to booking my flights today €582 leaving on the 28th :)

What route are you flying?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

I think ticket prices are so high because in addition to WM28, it is also Spring Break in MIA. I waited a bit before I booked thinking i might've caught a deal or something but prices were steady rising. Spent $2130.00 for 5 of us to fly to Mia w/ a stop in Charlotte on the way.

Advertisement