Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I normally know whats considered a good night but I need you guys help

Is waking up , having slept on the front porch of your home , from a night out in cork considered a good night ???

Yes!!!!
    Not in the slightest , walloped my head against the door and mum was like WTF

Yes, I'm still buying you that crash helmet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

That would be an awesome pressie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Just realised I've no gay friends in Cork. I need to meet some people. Anyone have any ideas? (I've tried Gay Cork - find it hard to strike up a conversation on there)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

I normally know whats considered a good night but I need you guys help

Is waking up , having slept on the front porch of your home , from a night out in cork considered a good night ???

If I woke up on my porch after a night out in cork I'd be suspecting alien intervention. Mind you I once woke up in Galway three days after going out for a few drinks in Dublin so I assume that was a good night (or 3) but couldn't remember!

Crash helmet you need one of those bubble wrap suits from the VHI ad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I won the ESB package! woohoo!

I'm going to have to put up the tree now lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Kanoe wrote: »

Way ta go Kanoe!
    I new it was you who stole my winning from me! :D

haha sorry but if it's any consolation it will make for one very happy teenager this Christmas..nothing say's I love you more than a bundle of electrical good items :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

I agree Kanoe,,,..
    But still I think I should report you!
    for stealling all my christmas scrooge shopping! :p

stephen_n wrote: »
    If I woke up on my porch after a night out in cork I'd be suspecting alien intervention. Mind you I once woke up in Galway three days after going out for a few drinks in Dublin so I assume that was a good night (or 3) but couldn't remember!

Crash helmet you need one of those bubble wrap suits from the VHI ad!

I'd love one of those - *was just about to type "I'd never stop playing with myself" *

Are you from Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Congrats missus.... enjoy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Haven't been here in a while! Just wondering, anybody been to bitches be crazy before? Trying to find something to do this week and this thing is byob hence cheaper...but I'd have to bring some sort of bag to carry stuff. Opinions?

I'd love one of those - *was just about to type "I'd never stop playing with myself" *

Are you from Cork?

Nope live in Dublin which is why I would expect Alien abduction if I went out in cork and woke up on my porch! Lol

**going to completely ignore the obvious one track mind comment*

Nope live in Dublin which is why I would expect Alien abduction if I went out in cork and woke up on my porch! Lol

**going to completely ignore the obvious one track mind comment*

Try if you can - lol

where are all the cork peoples :(

Try if you can - lol

where are all the cork peoples :(

In Dublin lol

In Dublin lol

highly doubt that !:D Cork is the shizz;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Haven't been here in a while! Just wondering, anybody been to bitches be crazy before? Trying to find something to do this week and this thing is byob hence cheaper...but I'd have to bring some sort of bag to carry stuff. Opinions?

Haven't been to it myself but I've heard good things about it! Is it on this weekend? It's on like once a month I think but I never know what date it's on

highly doubt that !:D Cork is the shizz;)

In my day cork was the berries lol it's hard to spot cork people in Dublin though till they start speaking to each other :p

Showing your true age now Stevie boy ! :D

First time I partied in cork you were probably still running round in nappies (going to rise above the chasing boobies comment) so yep I am lol

First time I partied in cork you were probably still running round in nappies (going to rise above the chasing boobies comment) so yep I am lol

seriously???
    You must be old so :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

oui :p

you're always welcome to join us in vadrefjord for a few and I will do my best to get to Cork in the new year, gods knows I've been doing my best to get there all year but everyone from there is better at getting up here..which makes it kinda easy for me to keep putting it off lol. Will definitely meetup for one or two in the new year.

also, people need to talk to me in French more often. :D

seriously???
    You must be old so :rolleyes:

Sir Henry's 1991 yep I am I prefer the term lived in :p

/watch?v=Xd_ygC1HR68

I give up[ with these youtube links Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd_ygC1HR68

also, people need to talk to me in French more often. :D

ah oui madame , je voudrais rencontre avec toi dans le nouvelle anne . ira mon plaisir ;) ......... God I doubt that made sense

fixed ;)

How do you do that? which part of the url do you need to paste when linking?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

How do you do that? which part of the url do you need to paste when linking?

Check out the instructions here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72154100&postcount=1

Basically you put the bit after the equals sign in the youtube URL in between youtube tags when writing a message. So press the little youtube button, and in between the square brackets, paste the bit of the link that's after the "=".

:)

Check out the instructions here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72154100&postcount=1

Basically you put the bit after the equals sign in the youtube URL in between youtube tags when writing a message. So press the little youtube button, and in between the square brackets, paste the bit of the link that's after the "=".

:)

Cheers was going to say a site school for those sort of things would be handy :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Cheers was going to say a site school for those sort of things would be handy :-)

Most of the stuff is in the FAQ threads in the Help section.

Advertisement