Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Why, what did you do to yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Hope it's just a bad hangover, WW, and nothin serious?!

I am just incapable at getting/staying mad at people when I have every right to be. What is wrong with me? I suppose it's a good thing some times!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Hope it's just a bad hangover, WW, and nothin serious?!

I am just incapable at getting/staying mad at people when I have every right to be. What is wrong with me? I suppose it's a good thing some times!! lol

Feel free to msg me hun k ?

Yeah its a seriously rough rough hangover ...... epic night though , there was some trouble and I remember meeting one of my colleagues and I apparently said some majorly embarrassing stuff to him that he'll never leave down :rolleyes: Charming eh ?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Guatemalan greetings! Which should be Honduran greetings but the bus folk fecked up so were getting smashed instead. It's dirty sanchez night. I suspect they don't have the same definition of dirty Sanchez here its just a moustache here. So we painted some on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

I started a DV thread here in Humanities as there are a few Xmas campaigns

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75909883

A few weeks ago a boardsie sent me an article from the pink news to include with my annual rant on stereotyped campaigns.

• Advertisement

Im sitting around moping on a Friday night and I'm not dead "/ somethins seriously wrong here :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I just decorated my apartment for Christmas! Yay tree and tinsel and lights and garlands and wreaths!!!! I love home-made Christmas decorations. :D

Thank GOD Rachel Crow is gone from American Xfactor

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Thank god I have never seen American xfactor :)

Oh and thank god the English one passed by without much comment this year :)

stephen_n wrote: »

Oh and thank god the English one passed by without much comment this year :)

ahh someone who doesnt have a facebook *high five*:p

• Advertisement

ahh someone who doesnt have a facebook *high five*:p

Lmao you got it in one, my Facebook was constantly polluted last year every Sunday night but this year apart from one or two stray comments I Wouldn't even know it's on :) maybe because I threatened to delete anyone who mentioned it :D

Evil :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Evening all,Don't think I've ever posted here before,or even read anything on this thread,I'm a virgin to this 'off topic' business,so can anyone tell me what it's about?.

stuff that dont fit in with other topics - random shtuff

Freiheit wrote: »
    Evening all,Don't think I've ever posted here before,or even read anything on this thread,I'm a virgin to this 'off topic' business,so can anyone tell me what it's about?.

It's about all the light an incidental stuff that doesn't warrant a thread of it's own and for having a bit of a laugh without dragging anything off topic :) so whatever randomness comes to mind!

stephen n you are growing on me :P

I'm like fungus I have that effect sometimes but it's alright it will pass :P

I'm like fungus I have that effect sometimes but it's alright it will pass :P

it damn well better ! - im not for turning :D

Lmao we need some women in this thread to get you back on track :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

WW, I hope I've grown on you too, but in a good way. I am going to hurt so much tomorrow and I expect a verbal áss-whooping. First time to drink in 3 years and I bet my hangover could potentially kill a horse.

What actually impresses me at the moment is my ability to construct a well formed sentence including good grammar and what not. Feel free to correct me tomorrow evening when I'm coherent.

• Advertisement

WW, I hope I've grown on you too, but in a good way. I am going to hurt so much tomorrow and I expect a verbal áss-whooping. First time to drink in 3 years and I bet my hangover could potentially kill a horse.
    You back on the beer too?

how could you grow on me - you're practically me :p

msg me b!tch

Banging out the Christmas tunes the joys of dj'ing lol

Banging out the Christmas tunes the joys of dj'ing lol

What's the bet that christmas tunes weren't the only things you were banging ;)

You my dear have a one track mind :) I don't think my GF would be too happy if I did that lol

What makes you think I wasn't on about her ?!

What makes you think I wasn't on about her ?!

Good point lol

I've a good mind to b!tch slap you right now :P

I normally know whats considered a good night but I need you guys help

Is waking up , having slept on the front porch of your home , from a night out in cork considered a good night ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I normally know whats considered a good night but I need you guys help

Is waking up asleep on the front porch of your home , from a night out in cork considered a good night ???
    were you warm?

• Advertisement

Not in the slightest , walloped my head against the door and mum was like WTF

Advertisement