Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

nsfw_show wrote: »
    Odd, I saw that chart on a certain live stream of a podcast host around the same time you posted this.

Is there any chance you are a fan of that show?

I have nay a clue what it is...

linky?

In other news, I'm definitely going for the Van Dyke now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Have you considered "The Hitler"? It's a stylish little number, don't let one little dictator spoil it for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

In other news, I'm definitely going for the Van Dyke now.

Yay ! Good choice

Have you considered "The Hitler"? It's a stylish little number, don't let one little dictator spoil it for you!

Unfortunately, having just a tiny mustache isn't really a proper beard.

Why didn't no one tell me tree climbing gets harder as you age?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Well it's a skill you have to maintain actually :P

And here, Let Caro Emerald blow your minds maybe :D

My mind is definitely not all she blows away ;)

If I ever get married, this is going to be the wedding dance, end of...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Why didn't no one tell me tree climbing gets harder as you age?

It doesn't it gets harder with lack of co-ordination! ;)

The only things that stop me climbing as high now are added weight and the ever increasing reality of mortality that seems to come with age! Something I really should challenge more, nothing like scaring the **** out of yourself to affirm the will to live. Need to jump off something really high.

Ooo you daredevil you! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Take a drive with me someday Stephen. The only thing you'll need is febreeze to rid the smell from car. ;)

What a subtle way to dump me itma

Is really tempted to make a comment about driving like a woman but thinks it would be wholly inappropriate on so many levels :pac:

Is walking along the curb when your equilibrially challenged deemed thrill seeking behaviour :D

All have you know I could out drive you anyday ;)

All have you know I could out drive you anyday ;)

You have an ambulance that's an unfair advantage! :p

stephen_n wrote: »
    You have an ambulance that's an unfair advantage! :p

Its actually a good thing - youd be needing it from the cardiac arrest I give you with my driving skills ;)

Its actually a good thing - youd be needing it from the cardiac arrest I give you with my driving skills ;)

As long as you don't have to parallel park it :cool:

I take your Ambulance and raise you a 2.5l Jeep (prone to violent swerving) with a bust anti-role bar and blown differential.

I take your Ambulance and raise you a 2.5l Jeep (prone to violent swerving) with a bust anti-role bar and blown differential.

Im not sure whether there is something on the boards rules about gambling :D

Having a shody Jeep Cheroke at my disposal is more of a gamble with my own life than anything else :p

• Advertisement

I think you madam would have to be insane to even try it :P - oh .. wait its you were talking about

It's my brothers, but had to drive it to Tullamore one morning when he was hung over. It was a big jump from the little 3 door Opel Corsa I was driving at the time :eek:

I'd love an opel corsa - thinking of investing in one :)

They can be a very nice little car to have :)

ive enough for an 09

Hold onto your money woman and get something cheap and chear full.

Hold onto your money woman and get something cheap and chear full.

expand?

Buy an 05/06 and keep some of the money for tax, insurance and other bits.

Buy an 05/06 and keep some of the money for tax, insurance and other bits.

hmm you speak wise words :rolleyes: mmm my black corsa :D

• Advertisement

4e4f1fd5dd7f063057f068a21.jpg

Yeah I could see you driving a Corsa.

Advertisement