Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

thats up to you to say that, personally I believe now that you are just a troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Superkev

montyrebel wrote: »
    thats up to you to say that, personally I believe now that you are just a troll

I am not a troll, im a human. and the info i have passed on is from the man himself.

Superkev wrote: »
    I am not a troll, im a human. and the info i have passed on is from the man himself.

If you say so, I know what I believe and you can believe what you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nature Boy 2.0

Not everyone knows about who it is yet, and some people refuse to believe because they are jealous, the guy i was talking to, told me 'its only a matter of time before i get signed, the wwe officials were very impressed when i brought 'the pain''

If you think that's big I heard today that Philly the Kid has been offered a trial with Juggalo Championship Wrestling in the US.
    They've long been searching for someone to play a gay cowboy character, and no one is more over in this role than Ireland's own Phil.

Violent J of the ICP had this to say of Philly, "This guy could be the biggest thing to hit JCW since Kamala".

Exciting times indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Justin Ternet

How hilarious is this conversation? Wow with all the LOLing and LMFAOing I don't know whats going on. Was that a Rotflcopter flying by?

AAAAAAAAAAAAnyhow there was a great show up North on Sturday courtesy of the crew from NLW. I got to see the whole show, the match between Morrow and Omen was the highlight for me. A good crowd attended so it was a great way to end the wrestling year.
    Next week is the Irish wrestling Christmas Party. Everyone involved with Irish wrestling is welcome, for more information ask the gay cowboy on facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭barura

Hey lads, what happened to DCW? A mate of mine told me it went under, can anyone shed some light on this?

Please don't turn this into a slag fest, I just want to know, roughly at least, what happened to it? I used to frequent this area but moved over to the motors section of boards... Kicking myself that I didn't keep up with wrestling in Ireland.

barura wrote: »
    Hey lads, what happened to DCW? A mate of mine told me it went under, can anyone shed some light on this?

Please don't turn this into a slag fest, I just want to know, roughly at least, what happened to it? I used to frequent this area but moved over to the motors section of boards... Kicking myself that I didn't keep up with wrestling in Ireland.

All the wrestlers left because they found out the promoter was gay.

barura wrote: »

it is mentioned earlier in this thread, the promoter is an alcohoic who assaulted danny deans and threatened his family at a show, which led to a lot of wrestlers walking out and there had been a good few walk out before that

it is mentioned earlier in this thread, the promoter is an alcohoic who assaulted danny deans and threatened his family at a show, which led to a lot of wrestlers walking out and there had been a good few walk out before that

I have heard this is untrue and everyone should give the promoter a break. rumour has it he is starting a new promotion and is going to start running shows again.

I have heard this is untrue and everyone should give the promoter a break. rumour has it he is starting a new promotion and is going to start running shows again.

so that is who you are, welcome back you scummy drunk, what you did to indie wrestling is shameful, every word of that is true

• Advertisement

so that is who you are, welcome back you scummy drunk, what you did to indie wrestling is shameful, every word of that is true

Yeah im not dave long/power im just a local fan, but the guy made a mistake, everyone should just cut him some slack. best of luck to him with his new promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

He made too many mistakes and we shouldnt cut him any slack.
    He attacked Danny's sister, he insulted countless talent, accused others of being homophobic.

If he does start another promotion, there will be very little if any talent helping him and not many fans going after the crap he pulled.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Yeah im not dave long/power im just a local fan, but the guy made a mistake, everyone should just cut him some slack. best of luck to him with his new promotion.

Do you have any sources to your information?

• Irish guy with initials DD gets WWE contract.
    • Dave Power is starting a new promotion.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Do you have any sources to your information?

• Irish guy with initials DD gets WWE contract.
    • Dave Power is starting a new promotion.

DD told me himself in a night club, and ive heard through several people that dave long is up running again in the new year.

this guy is just a troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

This thread is secondary school all over again

This thread is secondary school all over again
    no this is the wrestling thread

this guy is just a troll

Just because im bringing some information that you dont agree with to a thread doesnt mean im a troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Just because im bringing some information that you dont agree with to a thread doesnt mean im a troll.

You can't agree or disagree with information. It's either true or not. In this case...not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

DD told me himself in a night club, and ive heard through several people that dave long is up running again in the new year.

I can tell you Dave Long isn't running anything in the near future, I've spoken to him couple times and he's not mentioned anything about relaunching DCW or what ever he is going to launch,

someone else said what happened to DCW, to cut long story short, private party got out of hand things where said and little fight also happened, so guys walked out

• Advertisement

d1975 wrote: »
    I can tell you Dave Long isn't running anything in the near future, I've spoken to him couple times and he's not mentioned anything about relaunching DCW or what ever he is going to launch,

someone else said what happened to DCW, to cut long story short, private party got out of hand things where said and little fight also happened, so guys walked out

Well I was told that he was by the man himself. and he told me mark savage will not be involved (you)

Well I was told that he was by the man himself. and he told me mark savage will not be involved (you)

look I'm not going to get into this kind of "he said she said crap" I was told one thing and ur told another

Anything you hear you'll have to take with pinch of salt untill it happends it's all hearsay

look I'm not going to get into this kind of "he said she said crap"

What did he say she said? anyways dave was telling me he wouldnt like you back because you 'tried it on' with him.

What did he say she said? anyways dave was telling me he wouldnt like you back because you 'tried it on' with him.

That is slander and I never tried it on with Dave so I would take back what you said please and grow up

That is slander and I never tried it on with Dave so I would take back what you said please and grow up

hey im not saying its true im just saying its what people have heard.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

If you want to talk about what a supposidly mutual friend said to you about another poster please take it to pm

otherwise please keep it to yourself as it may be viewed negatively, dont respond to this just consider it a warning and keep this thread somewhat decent

If you want to talk about what a supposidly mutual friend said to you about another poster please take it to pm

otherwise please keep it to yourself as it may be viewed negatively, dont respond to this just consider it a warning and keep this thread somewhat decent

Warning taken, so .. is anyone on this thread looking forward to any shows on the irish scene?

Yes the upcoming PWU show on the 18th of this month, it is back where it all started for them at the Malone Rugby club, where they had their debut show and its where they start off all the wrestlers they use, so am looking forward to hopefully seeing some new up and comers

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Found this on NLW facebook . Its Maxer on his recent trip tp Japan

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Any dublin shows in december?

Advertisement