Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The seem to have "sexed up" this season :p shame we dont see Darren in any sex scenes though :(

the second Farrah from Fair City was certainly getting a good lashing by Nidge anyhow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,860 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

the second Farrah from Fair City was certainly getting a good lashing by Nidge anyhow :)

What age is she? She looks quite old compared to Nidge and Fran imo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What age is she? She looks quite old compared to Nidge and Fran imo

Don't know exactly but i did think the exact same that she had aged a good bit. still though i would :)
    Poor old Stumpy RIP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Darren very thin looking,

I have the impression that Luke breaking into Frans gaff was just a insnt Dublin a small world type co incidence... I could be wrong

Well Darren is fully on the dark side now:eek:

The fella with the girl and small child must be sorry he did not stay with Mary last series
    Am wondering if John Boy will catch the supermodel and yer man on camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,860 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

An Irish song :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That was fecking great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

...ant the dog fighting idiots half of the shipment goes "missing" next week. He was possibly the only person in the country not to see that coming.

Why did John Boy need to cut the gear in a hotel. Plenty of isolated NAMA properties perfect for that sort of thing. Still, a good episode. Not great but good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

i did think they should have closed the curtains in that hotel room too.... Maybe that was the leak?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Enjoying this but did anyone notice the silver Focus that was robbed just before
    Stumpy was knocked off outside the gym
    had 04-C-xxxxx reg yet when it pulled up in the car park in the next scene the reg was 05-D-xxxxx?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

madds wrote: »
    Enjoying this but did anyone notice the silver Focus that was robbed just before
    Stumpy was knocked off outside the gym
    had 04-C-xxxxx reg yet when it pulled up in the car park in the next scene the reg was 05-D-xxxxx?
    There not going to drive around a stolen car without the false plates!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

There not going to drive around a stolen car without the false plates!

This is true. Didn't have my gangsta head on there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Good show tonight.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

That was better than any previous episode. Nice ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

That was better than any previous episode. Nice ending.

Well not for your man or the mother !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Thought that was a fantastic episode. Jesus.
    The scene with Mary and Darren in the graveyard was shot in UCD! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

There are 6 episodes in this series. I want, no, I need Robert Sheehan to do a sex scene.

Also, Debbie wrecks my head, I hope JohnBoy gets rid of her soon.

Last night was brilliant, Aiden Gillen is such a good actor, the venom in his voice when he said "Well, if it isn't the rise of the footsoldier" was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

That was good stuff alright. I'll have to go back and watch the first series properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Just watched it there. Really really enjoyed it! Great ending!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jhcristy

Knew this series was worth the wait, it is good entertainment by any measure

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭coolegrain

help needed....i am looking for a source where i can watch this from two weeks ago...i have seen all of the first series and the latest episode (series 2 episode 2) but missed series 2 episode 1...only the latest episode is on rte player...can anyone help ??....please :)....help a brother out someone..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭LizardKing

coolegrain wrote: »
    help needed....i am looking for a source where i can watch this from two weeks ago...i have seen all of the first series and the latest episode (series 2 episode 2) but missed series 2 episode 1...only the latest episode is on rte player...can anyone help ??....please :)....help a brother out someone..

Mee toooooooo!!

Stupid RTE player should leave them up for longer than a week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

LizardKing wrote: »
    Mee toooooooo!!

Stupid RTE player should leave them up for longer than a week...

If you know how to get the episode of a UPC DVR I will give it a go at uploading it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Have to say I found that scene were Nige turned and said he didn't care about anyone very unnerving it was very well done. Not just for RTE bit in general.

For all it's faults I'd go out and say that this is my fav RTE drama. Even John Boy who was poor in season one is much better playing a paranoid coke head that he is now.

Im looking forward to it every week as much as any American show that I'm watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,499 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Just watched the first 2 parts there now. Its miles ahead of the first series. The character of JohnBoy is somewhat unbelievable at times but overall the series is A1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭CR 7

ziedth wrote: »
    Have to say I found that scene were Nige turned and said he didn't care about anyone very unnerving it was very well done. Not just for RTE bit in general.

For all it's faults I'd go out and say that this is my fav RTE drama. Even JohnJoe who was poor in season one is much better playing a paranoid coke head that he is now.

Im looking forward to it every week as much as any American show that I'm watching.

That's pretty much exactly how I'd describe it too. It's the only show that I make an effort to watch live at the moment, since I don't have e4 for misfits.

The only thing that annoyed me was when darren shot that well mannered chap, the gun was empty with the last shot before he walked over, then he shot him again once to finish him off, and the gun was empty again.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 crazy g

wen will the new season b out on dvd

The only thing that annoyed me was when darren shot that well mannered chap, the gun was empty with the last shot before he walked over, then he shot him again once to finish him off, and the gun was empty again.

Stumpy wasn't well mannered, he was a prick. He nearly killed Rosie and beat the baby out of her out of jealousy. She had to move to England to get away from him.

He was good to his Ma, but she probably didn't know the half of it.

Was it confirmed who the rat actually is? I'll have to watch it again, the first time is never enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Stumpy wasn't well mannered, he was a prick. He nearly killed Rosie and beat the baby out of her out of jealousy. She had to move to England to get away from him.

He was good to his Ma, but she probably didn't know the half of it.

Was it confirmed who the rat actually is? I'll have to watch it again, the first time is never enough!

There was no rat. The gardai were called when the fellas in the hotel room were out of it and started stumbling around vomiting in the hallways, that was confirmed when John Boy was talking to the bent copper although he said he was unaware of a rat so there could be one. Was kind of based on the origins of the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud where the fellas were busted in the Holiday Inn and the ones that were not prosecuted came under suspicion of being informers. Might play out along similar lines for this

Lads where is Elmo this year? Has he been in it yet? Remember he had to wear a colostomy bag the end of the last series?

• Advertisement

There was no rat. The gardai were called when the fellas in the hotel room were out of it and started stumbling around vomiting in the hallways, that was confirmed when John Boy was talking to the bent copper although he said he was unaware of a rat so there could be one. Was kind of based on the origins of the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud where the fellas were busted in the Holiday Inn and the ones that were not prosecuted came under suspicion of being informers. Might play out along similar lines for this

Ah, touché.

JohnBoy's paranoia has really been kicked up a notch this series, Aiden Gillen is doing a fantastic job.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement