Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

that's good memory, Aíne... I couldnt think of it..

RuthBradley.jpg

Ah she's a good looking girl, no doubt... And the sort you could bring home to the mother... (i.e. not like Fran's missus)

Frans missus was alright looking in her Farrah Phelan days when she was younger with a better figure.

Something strangely attractive about Ruth Negga too although, and perhaps i wont be thanked for saying this, i prefer the more ample figure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

I missed episode 2 of season 2, my sky+ messed up. Is there any were I can download or stream love hate??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭yobr

I missed episode 2 of season 2, my sky+ messed up. Is there any were I can download or stream love hate??

Thanks

rte player will have it...

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

i live in the north so we cant get the full rte player, need a download

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not allowed, sorry. Download links are against the charter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

LizardKing wrote: »
    Mee toooooooo!!

Stupid RTE player should leave them up for longer than a week...

all this series episodes are on rte player now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I loved the first series, and thought it couldn't be bettered...

Then they sorted out last season's poxy Dublin accents and this season is an absolute blinder.

If I could have one request - kill off Darren, he's sh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,763 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ainekav wrote: »
    If we're gonna talk about who is hot

then I'll contribute this

TOMMY IS A RIDE

JohnBoy for me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

Why can't I see this on RTÉ Player if I'm overseas? I missed last night's episode.

Anyone know how long each episode stays on the Player for ?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Just watching last night's episode now. I didn't see the first series but absolutely loving this one. The story lines are quality. The pace the story moves is frantic. Big fan. Well done RTE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭ Rayne Quick Memento

Predictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

Predictions?

I'd actually love a few spoilers, if anyone has any.

I think John Boy is eventually going to get killed (or attempted) by one of his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

Predictions?

Nidge is going to clean john boy out as we already know he's said he doesn't give a damn about anyone and we seen him watch jb put the account code under the decking

Darren's pal is going to kill mary's fella and maybe in the process kill one of her kids but darren will think it was either jb or Fran and go on the warpath

Jb's Girl is a junkie and going to get tommy in deep trouble JB will be left no one to trust and end up doing a scarface with his next shipment of coke

I think the next series will be more about them trying to keep alive after loosing everything and with everyone out to kill them, it will be everyman for himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

julyjane wrote: »
    I'd actually love a few spoilers, if anyone has any.

I think John Boy is eventually going to get killed (or attempted) by one of his own.

No inside knowledge and this is not a spolier or anything but did Fran overhear Nidge arguing with Johnboy about giving him (Fran) a share of the action just before the shooting - if so Fran might now flip Nidge to doublecross Johnboy.

Nidge, feeling constantly undermined lately by paranoid Johnboy, is down with the programme.

Nidge tries to bring Darren in on his plan to take over the gang and its turf in partnership with Fran - Darren, finally sickened by the lifestyle, declines the offer.

Then some Sopranos style ending involving Darren doing something nobel, before getting whacked for his trouble - possibly by his erstwhile mate the homeless guy who has become one of Johnboy's lieutenants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Imhof Tank wrote: »

Then some Sopranos style ending involving Darren doing something nobel, before getting whacked for his trouble - possibly by his erstwhile mate the homeless guy who has become one of Johnboy's lieutenants.

I don't know if they can finish another series with Darren getting whacked. But it would be kind of funny if they did, and then brought him back again for season 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭ Rayne Quick Memento

Nidge tells Fran he'll help him whack John boy and they can be partners.

Or John boy tells Fran he has a pain with Nidge and if he whacks him h'll give him his 300k and make him right hand man.

Tommys gonna end up in Jail, hes a pleb.

Predictions?

I think one of Nidge's kids or Trish will be killed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,591 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Nidge
    's missus has her baby,but it is born blind because of the STI that Nidge contracted from the blonde one.
    Fran ,having a scratch as he watches tv- is devastated when he switches on The Jeremy Kyle Show and sees Nidge and Trish and blonde one on it doing a lie detector test.
    :(

Tommy
    realises that Darren is having a better sex life than him so he leaves Dublin & moves in with me;))
    and you never hear from him again.

JohnBoy
    realises that coke isn't all it's cracked(pun intended) up to be. He decides to go into politics,favouring an honest career::rolleyes: for a change,after all, a change is as good as
    arrest.
    deliberate spelling mistake.

Mary
    asks homeless guy to move in with her ,as her bodyguard,they fall in love......The Script write the soundtrack to the film( working title The Filim) and she lives happily ever after,with all the benefits she can claim etc.....

Darren
    realises he spends too much time on Facebook stalking yer one in London so he goes into
    Rehab .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭upandcumming

el diablo wrote: »
    Why can't I see this on RTÉ Player if I'm overseas? I missed last night's episode.

Anyone know how long each episode stays on the Player for ?
    Think its because of the music in it. RTÉ's deals with Universal or something, will only allow it to be played in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,892 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Just watched episode 2 on rte player. Very odd, the Ford Focus thats used as the getaway car ins stumpys murder. Its an 04 C Reg going to the gym but an 05 D leaving...oh dear. Great televison though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Just watched episode 2 on rte player. Very odd, the Ford Focus thats used as the getaway car ins stumpys murder. Its an 04 C Reg going to the gym but an 05 D leaving...oh dear. Great televison though

Noticed that myself. Think it was a mistake, otherwise they would have shown Darren changing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Has been discussed, assume that the plate was changed after it was stolen, every little detail doesn't need to be shown to the viewer, there is some assumption of intelligence on behalf of the viewer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Looking forward to the moment when Rosie finds out Darren killed Stumpy. Ruth Negga, while I hate the fact that she gets to be in such close proximity to Rob Sheehan all the time, is a brilliant actress, love seeing her do intense scenes like in series one when she asked Darren to hurt Stumpy.

The scene with Darren and Stumpy's Ma was heartbreaking as well, really resonates that there are probably hundreds of mams like that across the city and indeed the country whose sons/daughters are heavily involved in crime be it drugs/guns/murder and they still love them regardless.

I'd say Fran will find out Nidge petrol bombed his house and Linda and will go after Trish and Warren in return.

Glad to see Trish getting a bit sassy again as well, she was draining the life out of me so far this series with her long hair and general being boring-ness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,892 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Has been discussed, assume that the plate was changed after it was stolen, every little detail doesn't need to be shown to the viewer, there is some assumption of intelligence on behalf of the viewer.

Ah right, makes sense now why the reg plate was so deliberately visible in both scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

That latest episode was kinda patchy. Definite dip from previous couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Is there anywhere online I can catch this from the start? Doesn't all seem to be on RTE Player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

curry-muff wrote: »
    Is there anywhere online I can catch this from the start? Doesn't all seem to be on RTE Player.
    DVD would be you're only hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Glad to see Trish getting a bit sassy again as well, she was draining the life out of me so far this series with her long hair and general being boring-ness.

She'd still get slaughtered though.

It has been renewed for a third season according to Aidan Gillen's interview in new RTE Guide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

coolbeans wrote: »
    What's the music at the end of tonight's episode people?
    I heard my daughter singing Iggy and the Stooges Search and destroy
    "Where did you hear that?" I said incredulous, she certainly didn't hear on Spin or any of those stations she listens to. She said it was on Love/Hate.:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement