Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Is there a repeat of this any night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

Saturday 23:10.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Why not watch it on RTE player and catch it whenever you want :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Just watched it there. Really enjoyed it!

Is it just 4 episodes this time too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Was Fran in the last series? I don't recognise him at all! I don't understand where Luke (the fella that broke into his gaff) comes into it either - presume that's just one of those things where we assume he owes Fran money?

Rob Sheehan is just brilliant in this, you can just see how much more paranoid he's gotten since the shooting as well. I find it strange how they never show him drinking, smoking or in a sex scene like the rest of them though - it's like we're to presume his character is somewhat superior to the rest of the gang or something. (This obviously has nothing to do with my desire to see more of Rob with his clothes off...)

Nidge is starting to look more like a psycho as well and I would be inclined to agree with the poster who said he's gonna whack John Boy. John Boy's hold seems to be loosening and Nidge being the backstabbing little yoke that he is, probably get Fran to cough up the 300 grand to go in on the drugs and then whack John Boy and go in his place.

Although John Boy is so coked up and paranoid, I'd say he'll OD or something trying to stay awake all night watching his security cameras. Remember when his bird came down in the morning and though he was dead? Foreshadowing maybe?

What's the betting they'll do something really dramatic and have Nidge give instructions to whack John Boy/Fran/Darren while him and Trish's new baby is getting christened (á la The Godfather)? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

I don't understand where Luke (the fella that broke into his gaff) comes into it either - presume that's just one of those things where we assume he owes Fran money?

Yeah this confused me as I said above. It was badly edited as it wasn't clear why he was in the gaff at all, at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

Anyone know a site i would get the first season of Love/Hate?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,857 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Anyone know a site i would get the first season of Love/Hate?

No but HMV have it instore on DVD for €7.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

No but HMV have it instore on DVD for €7.99.

Only looking for episode 3 but thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,737 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The seem to have "sexed up" this season :p shame we dont see Darren in any sex scenes though :(

• Advertisement

Nidge a proper psycho this series. He was more of a comedy character last series. Its lacking the volatility of Hughie this series though i think its heavy stuff so far.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The seem to have "sexed up" this season :p shame we dont see Darren in any sex scenes though :(

the second Farrah from Fair City was certainly getting a good lashing by Nidge anyhow :)

the second Farrah from Fair City was certainly getting a good lashing by Nidge anyhow :)

What age is she? She looks quite old compared to Nidge and Fran imo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What age is she? She looks quite old compared to Nidge and Fran imo

Don't know exactly but i did think the exact same that she had aged a good bit. still though i would :)
    Poor old Stumpy RIP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Darren very thin looking,

I have the impression that Luke breaking into Frans gaff was just a insnt Dublin a small world type co incidence... I could be wrong

Well Darren is fully on the dark side now:eek:

The fella with the girl and small child must be sorry he did not stay with Mary last series
    Am wondering if John Boy will catch the supermodel and yer man on camera?

An Irish song :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That was fecking great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

...ant the dog fighting idiots half of the shipment goes "missing" next week. He was possibly the only person in the country not to see that coming.

Why did John Boy need to cut the gear in a hotel. Plenty of isolated NAMA properties perfect for that sort of thing. Still, a good episode. Not great but good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

i did think they should have closed the curtains in that hotel room too.... Maybe that was the leak?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Enjoying this but did anyone notice the silver Focus that was robbed just before
    Stumpy was knocked off outside the gym
    had 04-C-xxxxx reg yet when it pulled up in the car park in the next scene the reg was 05-D-xxxxx?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

madds wrote: »
    Enjoying this but did anyone notice the silver Focus that was robbed just before
    Stumpy was knocked off outside the gym
    had 04-C-xxxxx reg yet when it pulled up in the car park in the next scene the reg was 05-D-xxxxx?
    There not going to drive around a stolen car without the false plates!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

There not going to drive around a stolen car without the false plates!

This is true. Didn't have my gangsta head on there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

Good show tonight.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

That was better than any previous episode. Nice ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

That was better than any previous episode. Nice ending.

Well not for your man or the mother !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Thought that was a fantastic episode. Jesus.
    The scene with Mary and Darren in the graveyard was shot in UCD! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

There are 6 episodes in this series. I want, no, I need Robert Sheehan to do a sex scene.

Also, Debbie wrecks my head, I hope JohnBoy gets rid of her soon.

Last night was brilliant, Aiden Gillen is such a good actor, the venom in his voice when he said "Well, if it isn't the rise of the footsoldier" was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

That was good stuff alright. I'll have to go back and watch the first series properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Just watched it there. Really really enjoyed it! Great ending!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jhcristy

Knew this series was worth the wait, it is good entertainment by any measure

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement