Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Battlefield 3 clan/people willing to play together?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Played my worst ever game of battlefield earlier! Think i dies about 20 times and got 4 kills. Just couldn't do anything in the game for the life of me. It was in operation metro.

Please God I'll never have a game like it.

On a better note I threw c4 on one tank and another car stuck right next to it and I blew the both of them up! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Full.Duck

Squad up on me. Just got the game. And as a BF veteran im finding it hard to get use to on the playstation. Practise makes perfect though.

Add me psn - FullDuckk
    2 k's

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

tok9 wrote: »
    Played my worst ever game of battlefield earlier! Think i dies about 20 times and got 4 kills. Just couldn't do anything in the game for the life of me. It was in operation metro.

Please God I'll never have a game like it.

On a better note I threw c4 on one tank and another car stuck right next to it and I blew the both of them up! :)

I had a couple of games like that on Sunday too. Happens everyone from time to time! Very frustrating though, when nothing seems to go right. I usually just take a break for a while and have to come back to it later!

Had to quit last night earlier than I would've liked. INternet here got too slow, was lagging all over the place. Luckily dropping some mines still got me a fair few kills as the other team tried to escape their base in vehicles!

When i try to apply to the boards platoon on battle log it come, you can not apply with your currently selected soldier. Whats that about and how to i apply :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Played hardcore last night and I think it's the only way to go for me .

It's all I play on BC2

Mind you a few games weren't full so hopefully that improves.

Oh and by the way the IR scope is the only way to go especially on a dark or night time map .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

mixednuts wrote: »
    If your Recon class please use these tips ....

And this ... (SOFLAM)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

Im looking for a clan to play in Battlefield 3 and also MW3. Im always online..get in touch or put me in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Heading on now. There are a couple of others on at the moment too if any of the rest of you fancy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭Varik

May go on too, got my soflam ready to actually get some use.

• Advertisement

I'll be on soon.

Not a bad game there with slksht and comeraghblue there. Need to get a game with the rest of you now. Why dont we have a battlefield night some night? Try get as much as we can on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

People can add me if they want on PSN My username is Sciprio I need a squad or team to play with. I was following a guy around two days ago like a bum looking for ammo but he kept on going. I dislike teammates who don't dish out health or ammo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Just got this looking to join..Everybody seems to be on MW3 on me atm..

I'd be up for playing later too. PSN below.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Anyone having any problems joining a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭Varik

yep, please check your connection for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Been busy the last couple of nights so haven't really been able to get on for a game except for a quick couple on Wednesday, will hopefully be on tonight for a bit though! Need my Battlefield fix. What's crazy is I've started Uncharted 3, about 10 or so chapters in but every time I turn on PS3 I have to go for Battlefield.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Been busy the last couple of nights so haven't really been able to get on for a game except for a quick couple on Wednesday, will hopefully be on tonight for a bit though! Need my Battlefield fix. What's crazy is I've started Uncharted 3, about 10 or so chapters in but every time I turn on PS3 I have to go for Battlefield.

Heh, I'm the same. I bought Battlefield and Arkham City at the same time and every time I go to play Batman I eject the disc and put in BF3.

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Heh, I'm the same. I bought Battlefield and Arkham City at the same time and every time I go to play Batman I eject the disc and put in BF3.

I'm just happy I managed to finish Dark Souls the other day. I've started both Uncharted and Batman but like above I'm finding online multiplayer to be great at the moment.

I'd be playing more BF3 if my friends hadn't bought MW3.

• Advertisement

tok9 wrote: »
    I'm just happy I managed to finish Dark Souls the other day. I've started both Uncharted and Batman but like above I'm finding online multiplayer to be great at the moment.

I'd be playing more BF3 if my friends hadn't bought MW3.

I've only managed about 20 odd minutes of Batman since I bought it. I'm saving that for when my internet connection goes tits up, which for virgin media is amazingly rare.

Nuts to your friends... you have us now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Going to try to get on for a game or two between work and heading out for the match. If I'm on it'll be around 17:00/17:30 for an hour or so. Mad to use the headset again.

Wife is working tomorrow so could have a good go in the afternoon. But I also have the option of go-karting. If it's not pissing from the heavens, I may have to forego Battlefield. Then I'm on nights for the week so the only chance I'll have to play will be early in the morning (08:00) or late at night (22:00/23:00). God damn work getting in the way of video games!

Been on the last two hours or so and I'm going to be on most of the afternoon if anyone is up for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Had a great few games with FullDuckk last night and we both finished near the top for all the matches and the rest of the team of randomers worked really well together & we won all the games as we all stuck together when we attacked a flag so the enemy was overwhelmed.
    Oh and I managed to take out about 20 tanks thanks to my mines.

Can't imagine how pissed off the enemy was getting blown up EVERY time they used a tank haha.

Hope to see a few of ye online tonight And don't forget to make your clan tag 'BIE'

(psn - comeraghblue)

Who's up for a few games?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

What's the difference between Online and Multiplayer??? I tried to go online and it said I couldn't connect to the server, but I can play Multiplayer fine...:confused:

PSN ID hygromotor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

does anyone want to join in with in battlefield 3 ? I know there is a video in IGN.COM outlining how two people can rank up quickly by fixing the bot in the american engineers I think.

Im always online PSN aindriu80 playing it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

aindriu80 wrote: »
    does anyone want to join in with in battlefield 3 ? I know there is a video in IGN.COM outlining how two people can rank up quickly by fixing the bot in the american engineers I think.

Im always online PSN aindriu80 playing it !!

You mean boosting? I heard that 200 people were banned for doing that exact thing last week on PC.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Is there still room to join this clan?

Playing with one mate currently every now and again since most of my friends list are playing MW3, and while him and me are very decent players. It can be a bit much us constantly trying to win games on our own. Prefer playing Rush or Conquest I should add.

Should also add I plan on switching between MW3 and BF3 somewhat regularly but I have zero doubts about BF3 being more for me in the long run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

has anyone managed to play co-op? i keep getting disconnected messages. not managed to play any games of it yet.

had some good games fri night with a few of you. notoriety, evanirl(i think) and fullduck wiped me out a plenty of times while i tried to get down the same tunnels like a headless chicken!! :)

Advertisement