Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Battlefield 3 clan/people willing to play together?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I'm sick of not being able to play this right now so I'll be picking it up after work tomorrow. I'll apply for the platoon thing as soon as everything is registered and whatnot. Have Monday and Tuesday off so shall be playing this for two days straight... See ye tomorrow night folks

Sense, and my bank balance meant this didn't happen... so I've a long wait til tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening to get it. And now I'm working Tuesday too so my 48 hour stint isn't going be achievable either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

Add me juicy432

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭polc07

well, im on the ps3 and completely new to battlefield cod was the god ... but i fair wanna play bf3 with a proper squad cause id say its way better... nobody i know will play cause everyone around tipperary plays mw2 and black ops mostly , they will never pick up battle field.... psn id : beargrylls93

please reply...just got game today

add me beargrylls93 fellow Tipperary man here .....
    polc07

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭baz909

add me as well ...

BAZLOCO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Sense, and my bank balance meant this didn't happen... so I've a long wait til tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening to get it. And now I'm working Tuesday too so my 48 hour stint isn't going be achievable either :(

My Zavvi copy will be arriving more than likely tomorrow you can buy that off me if you want .
    Tell me what your local retailler is selling for and I will give you a discount .

• Advertisement

mixednuts wrote: »
    My Zavvi copy will be arriving more than likely tomorrow you can buy that off me if you want .
    Tell me what your local retailler is selling for and I will give you a discount .

Too late I'm afraid. Arrived at around half 3.

Just trying to log into the battlelog but even though I've had 2/3 games of multiplayer, it's saying I have to buy BF3 to access it :confused:

Too late I'm afraid. Arrived at around half 3.

Just trying to log into the battlelog but even though I've had 2/3 games of multiplayer, it's saying I have to buy BF3 to access it :confused:

Sign into your EA account and make sure your persona is link to your PSN I.D .
    Then log into battlelog using the same email address as your EA one .

Mine wouldn't work til I realised I was using the wrong account :o

No hardcore on multiplayer ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

No hardcore on multiplayer ?????

haven't played it, but there is filters for it on server search.

Sign into your EA account and make sure your persona is link to your PSN I.D .
    Then log into battlelog using the same email address as your EA one .

Mine wouldn't work til I realised I was using the wrong account :o

Huzzah, success! Was putting my email address in wrong :rolleyes: .co.uk rather than .com :o

Only played for 2 and a half hours but my word... Have already committed suicide in a jet and helicopter so if you're playing with me, keep away! :pac:

I've applied to the boards platoon Varik, if you could add me please :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

sell online pass on ebay or something and go to GAME trade in other copy and get Uncharted 3 for 99c..

sell online pass on ebay or something and go to GAME trade in other copy and get Uncharted 3 for 99c..

Great idea ..ta

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

That is one clever idea. Thanks!

Going by the stats on the boards platoon most people play engineer, well when you get there the A-91 > G36c.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Is this related to the platoon that's been set up on Battlelog?

So is this the thread where the discussion for the Boards platoon is goign on? How do you manage to join a server at the same time? Do I add all the people in the platoon to my PSN and see when they're online or something? Have never played online with other people before so excuse my ignorance!

nkay1985 wrote: »
    So is this the thread where the discussion for the Boards platoon is goign on? How do you manage to join a server at the same time? Do I add all the people in the platoon to my PSN and see when they're online or something? Have never played online with other people before so excuse my ignorance!

Pretty much. And when you/we are all online, we can create a squad and then start games with all of us in the one server. Whether we'd all be on the same team I don't know. I do know that from experience, joining PSN friends doesn't always put you on the same team. Having been knifed many a time by some fellows on here.

As above though, if you see someone on your PSN friends list playing online, you can try and join them in the game and try and get your own squad going.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

I was trying to play with a friend there was just the 2 of us in the squad every game we joined except about 2 out of 15 or so we were on opposite teams, its a nightmare so far :(
    Everything was alright yesterday weirdly

At some point they'll fix it, so platoons work.

You don't need to friend everyone, log onto battlelog and you can see who's online out of the 43 players in the platoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

I play Battlefield 3 alot on PS3 the only thing so far is i'm playing with randoms and i would prefer to have a squad or team to join. My PSN is Sciprio

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Merged.

Varik wrote: »
    At some point they'll fix it, so platoons work.

You don't need to friend everyone, log onto battlelog and you can see who's online out of the 43 players in the platoon.

Yeah but for other times, it's as handy I guess.

How do you know if someone's online in Battlelog by the way?

Yeah but for other times, it's as handy I guess.

How do you know if someone's online in Battlelog by the way?

Think theres a chat down bottom right... But I don't know if thats them online on PS3 or Battle log.. It is slightly confusing stuff lol..

Maxed out the engineer( not got the co-op guns), starting on support now.

1 level away from my first squad Specializations.

''A new Battlefield 3 Xbox 360/PS3 server patch will be deploying at 1AM PST tonight addressing lag/rubber-banding, TDM/SQDM spawn point optimization, and various crashes.

This is a rolling update which should have little impact on players. We will update everyone when the maintenance is completed. Please join us in Battlelog to discuss the impact this patch has on your Battlefield experience. Thank you!''

Taking from the BF facebook page...

I seem to only enjoy playing Conquest on Seine Crossing... That map is just insane, when it goes to different map I find I get bored of the game and quit then take a wee break then back to play Seine Crossing again... Gonna try pick another copy up tomorrow cheap to get Uncharted for 99c :p That way I may still be fit to afford MW3 aswell...

Added a rake of you from the platoon last night. Hopefully I get a few games with you soon. Couldn't add NotorietyH or WarZoneBrother as you have the maximum number of friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Added a rake of you from the platoon last night. Hopefully I get a few games with you soon. Couldn't add NotorietyH or WarZoneBrother as you have the maximum number of friends.

Oh feck, rightio! Will delete a few there this evening and I'll add you then.

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Oh feck, rightio! Will delete a few there this evening and I'll add you then.

Ah yeah no bother, just thought you might not know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Ah yeah no bother, just thought you might not know!

I didn't so thanks! Cleared some space there now anyway so will add you there now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

NotorietyH wrote: »
    I didn't so thanks! Cleared some space there now anyway so will add you there now.

Had the same problem, will add again!

Whenever I try to play in a squad with the platoon, it puts me on the team and I end up losing as a result! Is everyone having this problem?

Advertisement