Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I take it bursting into tears when filling out your forms for teaching practice is a bad thing... :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Or, ya know, a hot water bottle :P

Nah, cos with a hot water bottle you don't get a lovely sandwich as well as heat. :pac:
    _meehan_ wrote: »
    Electric blanket tbh!:p

Argh: I gots a papercut..ouchies:(

Electric Blanket? :O Can't be buying such luxuries in this time of economic strife!
    +again, no sandwich, just heat. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

My boyfriend's best friend hates me. Viciously hates me. I had a sneaking feeling he didn't like me and now I know. He's jealous of me 'stealing' his best friend. Like of course if your bezzie has a gf/bf you're not going to see them so much but like don't try and split them up at every opportunity. If you were a real friend you'd be happy. I ****ing hate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Got a cold!! All of my nose and synesis' are block, throbbing headache, and my asthma is acting up...

Hoping that Vicks + Iveco will work...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

DoBhrionn wrote: »
    Got a cold!! All of my nose and synesis' are block, throbbing headache, and my asthma is acting up...

For a blocked nose, Vicks Sinex Micromist. It's a nasal spray, and it's hands down the best thing for blockages of the nasal region. :)

Argggghhhh, yet another midterm tomorrow that I'm completely screwed for... I just want a night off. Just one. Just one night. To relax. To have fun. To just not be stressed out of my ****ing head....Unfortunately that's not likely to happen with the next few weeks. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I've realized the essay I'm writing was rambling and badly structured. Pretty much back to square one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Sad and panicky and stressed and upset and I just don't want to be in my head right now...

And I really hope I'm over-reacting...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I'm willing myself to start this Psychology essay tomorrow or Thursday...gaaaaah:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

This mentally unwell feeling continues. Its draining me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm in absolute bits. I've nearly fainted like 3 times today and I've to go to college and work straight after for the next 3 days then work all weekend then college again.

I'm unbelievably stressed at the moment I haven't had a day off for over a month and have had maybe one even off a week. I keep having nightmares and I'm waking up panicky loads of times a night that I've forgotten to do something. Now all this has made me sick too. I can't concentrate on anything and keep losing my train of thought and I'm falling a good bit behind in my assignments and haven't had a chance to practice my knife skills at home at all.

I cannot wait for this leaving the house at 7am getting home at 11pm falling into bed every day is over with. Needless to say, I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

DoBhrionn wrote: »

I was coming to post the same thing, I have been snifling my way tgrough the day. Also, Lemsip is horrible :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Namlub wrote: »
    I was coming to post the same thing, I have been snifling my way tgrough the day. Also, Lemsip is horrible :(

I love lemsip!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm in absolute bits. I've nearly fainted like 3 times today and I've to go to college and work straight after for the next 3 days then work all weekend then college again.

I'm unbelievably stressed at the moment I haven't had a day off for over a month and have had maybe one even off a week. I keep having nightmares and I'm waking up panicky loads of times a night that I've forgotten to do something. Now all this has made me sick too. I can't concentrate on anything and keep losing my train of thought and I'm falling a good bit behind in my assignments and haven't had a chance to practice my knife skills at home at all.

I cannot wait for this leaving the house at 7am getting home at 11pm falling into bed every day is over with. Needless to say, I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself tonight.

You poor thing, that's insane! You definitely need to hand in your notice in one of those jobs. :( *hugs*

Any time you're wrecked or just not bothered going home please please give me a call! I don't want you getting ill because you've essentially no time to sleep/relax. You're more than welcome to stay with us whenever. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

lol 10 o clock tomoro. fml. ill be surprised if i end up going.
    gooooooooooooooooooooooood night though :D serious night.so happy i decided to go out instead of studying for an exam i have tomorrow.
    Altho i met some really nice LIT guys. but i'd say that's the end of that. oh well..
    and i lost a tenner note grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,

Woke up late and my voice is practically gone. What a good start to my day.

I suppose handing in my notice and calling in sick in the same phone call would be bad form?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    For a blocked nose, Vicks Sinex Micromist. It's a nasal spray, and it's hands down the best thing for blockages of the nasal region. :)
    I might give that a try, passing the pharmacy tomorrow. Looks like it'll do the trick!
    :)
    Namlub wrote: »
    Uggghh *shiver* I know, not even adding a little bit of sugar lessens that vile taste! :eek:
    I love lemsip!
    How can you?:eek::confused:
    Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Woke up late and my voice is practically gone. What a good start to my day.

I suppose handing in my notice and calling in sick in the same phone call would be bad form?
    Yeah, just a bit...if you're too sick, take the day off, hand in your notice tomorrow or the next day maybe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Have to take the rest of the day off, can't focus, exhausted, got that feeling like I'm going to get sick, and a damn heavy cold just hit me. No idea how to explain it when I get home, probably going to end up in a shouting match, but I don't even care, as I'm in no fit state for another 5 hours of work.

So now not only can I not find my passport or driving license but now my student card has gone missing too. I'm such a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

oh shiiiiit

WESTLIFE ARE NO MORE. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

My bus ran over a cyclist this morning... windows shattered and there was loads of blood on the glass... I was sitting upstairs so I didnt see it actually happen, but the aftermath was enough to really shake me...It was so scary, and I dont even know if the guy was alright in the end :( And then I had to wait in the cold for about an hour at 7am until the replacement bus came...
    And then I got to spend 6 hours typing brain-numbing book catalogues and I got locked out of the place im doing work experience and had to call the plumber to let me in.
    I also have a splitting headache and I feel like crap, and I have 3 projects due for school tomorrow that I only started yesterday.

That was such a horrible day :(:mad:

CANNOT. BELIEVE. IT.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Stupid effin assignment. I HATE YOU, YOU SUCK!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Pretty upset about something and the only person here that I want to talk to about it is sleeping right now.. On top of that I've been feeling pretty homesick lately and just want my friends! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Westlife? Were they still around? I thought they disappeared along with cassette tapes and people supporting Leeds United.

Westlife? Were they still around? I thought they disappeared along with cassette tapes and people supporting Leeds United.

I was at their Gravity tour in april. AMAZEBALLS.
    Like I'm acto so sad.
    And my housemates are peer pressuring me into going out but if I go out, Ill have no money for tomorrow night. Siiiiigh. What to do..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

The video of the little girl in China being ran over twice and just ignored by all the passerbys is a disgrace.. :( It's actually so upsetting and now she's like brain dead apparently... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Wrong thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Never again will I leave all my Chemistry study for the night before a big test...It's like...cram-proof, I've been at it for like an hour and a half and I haven't covered an eighth of what I'm meant to...gonna be a fuuuuuuun night.

• Advertisement

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    The video of the little girl in China being ran over twice and just ignored by all the passerbys is a disgrace.. :( It's actually so upsetting and now she's like brain dead apparently... :(

Omg Noel I just watched it...I am actually baffled by the inhumanity of the all the people who passed her...and that second driver clearly saw her but didn't bother to go around her...sickening...:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement