Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    The video of the little girl in China being ran over twice and just ignored by all the passerbys is a disgrace.. :( It's actually so upsetting and now she's like brain dead apparently... :(
    I can't bring myself to watch it. They were all talking about it in work placement, and I work in a childcare place, I just kept thinking about how someone could do that to a little kid like the ones I was minding :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I had, overall, a good day. Wtf is up with me and these moods? Why must I obsess over the small things, when the big picture is looking quite good?

Ugh. I hope this PMS-style thing I'm going through since I started up here (up and down mood-wise) is temporary.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

girls are bitches. THAT is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

jumpguy wrote: »
    I had, overall, a good day. Wtf is up with me and these moods? Why must I obsess over the small things, when the big picture is looking quite good?

Ugh. I hope this PMS-style thing I'm going through since I started up here (up and down mood-wise) is temporary.
    It's the same with me. I reckon it will start to mellow out in the coming weeks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Have been trying to sleep since one. My housemate's snoring got so loud that I had to bring my duvet and pillow down to the sitting room sofa. The neighbours drunkenly returned home but before doing so pressed our door bell several times. There's now some sort of hammering noise coming from their flat. I have to be up at 8 o'clock. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Have been trying to sleep since one. My housemate's snoring got so loud that I had to bring my duvet and pillow down to the sitting room sofa.

Do you share a room or can you hear it through the walls?!

I should really fix the sleeping pattern...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

You know things are fcuking shit when you wake up at 4am just to worry...this is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Argh, feeling like **** this morning, no choice but missing my lab this morning, gonna be behind on stuff now :(

Do you share a room or can you hear it through the walls?!

I should really fix the sleeping pattern...

Heard it through the paper-thin wall. Got two or three hours anyway and made it in for nine. \o/ Now to sleep for a few hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

God excel why are you so frustratingly shit? I've got eight graphs to do for tomorrow and I'm only two done so far. I want to throw this computer out the window I'm so fed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Going by my lack of voice, I better start practising my air hostess gestures to show people to their seats in work later :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Every time I've to print something the computer rooms near my side of campus have classes in them and I've had to go to the science end. So annoying. It doesn't matter what time I go, there's always a class on. It's worse when there seem to be six or seven people in there and they could easily have a few of the computers available. And even worse when you print the wrong thing but don't realise until your inconvenient trip to the library and then have to go all the way back to print the right thing.

TL;DR: college needs to sort its printing stuff out quicksharp -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

girls are bitches. THAT is all.

They really are..I way prefer going out with my boyfriend and his friends...zero drama and a savage night is guaranteed!

I'm not sure, but I think there may be a dog being kept in one of the apartments near me. For the last 2 days I can hear it whimpering :( it sounds so sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

I know I post pretty sporadically but I'm just having a bit of a :( moment right now and I don't have anyone to talk about it so I'm just going to post it here.
    Ugh, I just hate how when you think things are going right but there just actually aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

_meehan_ wrote: »
    They really are..I way prefer going out with my boyfriend and his friends...zero drama and a savage night is guaranteed!

Tbh it's why I live with 5 boys :P

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Tbh it's why I live with 5 boys :P
    Haven't lived with a (non-relative) female yet, and don't plan on :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I know I post pretty sporadically but I'm just having a bit of a :( moment right now and I don't have anyone to talk about it so I'm just going to post it here.
    Ugh, I just hate how when you think things are going right but there just actually aren't.

Feel free to pm me, or probably anyone else here if you ever need a chat.. :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I will not go upstairs and punch those drunk girls singing in the face......... christ I really hate college atm. :(

• Advertisement

I took it upon myself to clean the drainer seeing as it was pretty manky but I didn't count on it being so manky that there'd be a large slug lying underneath it. :/ Took ages to pick the slimy bastard up.

Thought I had laid hands on another one in the sink shortly after but it turned out to be a warm sausage. The joys of a messy kitchen..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I took it upon myself to clean the drainer seeing as it was pretty manky but I didn't count on it being so manky that there'd be a large slug lying underneath it. :/ Took ages to pick the slimy bastard up.

Thought I had laid hands on another one in the sink shortly after but it turned out to be a warm sausage. The joys of a messy kitchen..

*gags*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I only woke up two hours late! And through extension, am missing labs today. Oh balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

ah ****, my friend lost his camera last night. he was way too drunk tbh.

It was his new one and all :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Antibiotics and steroids. Well that's me phoning in sick for work this weekend anyway.

Edit: just collected my tablets and shizz. Holy crap. 4 steroids 4 times a day and 1 antibiotic 3 times a day. Gonna be a fun week...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Excel is the worst thing ever. I'm never going to get all this done :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I only woke up two hours late! And through extension, am missing labs today. Oh balls.

That happens to me every week! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

ah ****, my friend lost his camera last night. he was way too drunk tbh.

It was his new one and all :/

Why do people do this?!
    I can understand for big events wanting a camera but I swear to christ some people are gonna die if I see another facebook album named crazy saturdays thats a load of duck faced poses of the same people you see every fcuking week!!

/rant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Mega Chin wrote: »
    Why do people do this?!
    I can understand for big events wanting a camera but I swear to christ some people are gonna die if I see another facebook album named crazy saturdays thats a load of duck faced poses of the same people you see every fcuking week!!

/rant

This is true

QzpHa.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Lawliet wrote: »
    Excel is the worst thing ever. I'm never going to get all this done :(

Use a different spreadsheet app?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement