Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

grrr, lost €17 euro playing poker tonight when any other night I wouldve won :/

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Did a written assignment out last night, thinking I was all productive and clever getting it done. Got an email this morning saying they wanted it typed up..... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhhhh

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Cydoniac wrote: »
    The pain when you want to sleep sooooo badly but you still have work to do...I thought this **** was supposed to end with school!

It never ends.
    **** just stays the same.
    Day. After day. Of pointless day of meaningless ****, assignments, projects, midterms, staying civil to dickheads that really need a punch in the face.

Then you graduate.
    And get a job.
    Day. After day. Of pointless meaningless ****.

Then the sweet release of death.

[/depressed rant]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Ending was a bit heavy there :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

To lighten the mood....

funny-dog-pictures-this-dog-does-not-know-where-your-socks-are1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Stop being a shit head and talk to me. Yes I know your only human and yes I know I hurt you, but I dont deserve this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Assignment due in tomorrow and it's wrecking my head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I got to bed early for the first time in ages then someone knocked on my door an hour ago and I woke up. Then all I could hear was my neighbour and his girlfriend singing (yes, I know.. wtf!) and so couldn't get back to sleep so me and my friend went to the kitchen and now here I am wide awake! :(

I also drank milk and have a sore tummy and have to be up at 8 tomorrow! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Waste of time and money going out tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Its so cold! :(

• Advertisement

M&S* wrote: »
    Its so cold! :(
    its been an.hour and im still trying to get out of bed...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    its been an.hour and im still trying to get out of bed...

Set my alarm for 4:15 to get up to cram for an exam, woke up at 5:15, got up at 5:30, went back to bed at 5:31 because of the cold, got up at 6:40, back to bed at 6:42, finally got up properly at 8:30.....FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Set my alarm for 4:15 to get up to cram for an exam, woke up at 5:15, got up at 5:30, went back to bed at 5:31 because of the cold, got up at 6:40, back to bed at 6:42, finally got up properly at 8:30.....FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!!!

What course are you doing, wnolan?! It sounds crazy! You're stuck doing so many exams and assigments and stuff every week, and it leaves you with tonnes of arrrgghs! ........ arrrrrrgggghhhhchaeology? :P

What course are you doing, wnolan?! It sounds crazy! You're stuck doing so many exams and assigments and stuff every week, and it leaves you with tonnes of arrrgghs! ........ arrrrrrgggghhhhchaeology? :P

Computer games development......and it's my laziness and general idiocy coupled with the sheer unreasonable workload that has me on this god damn thread so often. :(

Second year sucks.

EDIT: I just the the arrrghaeology pun.... sleep deprivation is kicking in. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Hangovers suckkkkkk
    Didn't even make it to college

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Somebody stole my earpohones. Godamnit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I feel sick :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

My room is so, so cold. I have to study wrapped in a blanket every day or else its just not possible to sit in it. We finally got oil so the only time its comfortable is when the heat is on for about 2 hours, then its back to freezing conditions about half an hour after the heat is turned off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've been trying to sum up the courage to ring my boss and hand in my notice for about 2 hours now. Aggghhh.

Edit: I just tried phoning there and there was no answer. Fantastic.

My room is so, so cold. I have to study wrapped in a blanket every day or else its just not possible to sit in it. We finally got oil so the only time its comfortable is when the heat is on for about 2 hours, then its back to freezing conditions about half an hour after the heat is turned off :(

We got that temperature reading card from the ESB a year ago, put it in my room, it never went above "Danger of Hypothermia". Had to use one of those electric heaters pretty much constant when pulling all nighters for the LC....good times. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

We got that temperature reading card from the ESB a year ago, put it in my room, it never went above "Danger of Hypothermia". Had to use one of those electric heaters pretty much constant when pulling all nighters for the LC....good times. :pac:

Lovely! We flew through oil last year and it cost us so much so we can't afford to have it on enough. Also don't want to send the electricity bill through the roof (this is my college house!). More blankets it is! :P

Lovely! We flew through oil last year and it cost us so much so we can't afford to have it on enough. Also don't want to send the electricity bill through the roof (this is my college house!). More blankets it is! :P

Get a toasted sandwich maker, those things get lovely and warm, and when you've made the sandwich, you can use the maker itself to warm your hands. That's multi-tasking. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

My next door neighbour had a nervous breakdown this morning. Absolutely terrifying. I woke up to him screaming and crying outside our house, covered in paint and naked as the day he was born. He had completely lost the plot. It was so bad that eventually the guards were called.

I get the bus with him every week and I had noticed that he had become very angry recently. Weirdly angry, he basically had this major issue with society in general.

The thing is that normally he's really a lovely guy. Nice and friendly but clearly something recently has just made him snap completely. I mean he was talking to himself like there were two people in his head. He also threatened he was going to kill everyone. Scary stuff.

I just hope he'll be ok. And that he gets better. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

My next door neighbour had a nervous breakdown this morning. Absolutely terrifying. I woke up to him screaming and crying outside our house, covered in paint and naked as the day he was born. He had completely lost the plot. It was so bad that eventually the guards were called.

I get the bus with him every week and I had noticed that he had become very angry recently. Weirdly angry, he basically had this major issue with society in general.

The thing is that normally he's really a lovely guy. Nice and friendly but clearly something recently has just made him snap completely. I mean he was talking to himself like there were two people in his head. He also threatened he was going to kill everyone. Scary stuff.

I just hope he'll be ok. And that he gets better. :(

My neighbour had a nervous breakdown 2 years ago. She woke up one morning convinced that there had been people in her house setting up cameras and watching them. We were going out with the dog and she was pushing up against a car, shouting for someone to call the guards, that they had been broken in to and that the burglars were in the car. Not knowing better, we called the Gardaí. We went out to her after calling them and she was telling us how there were people hiding under the seats of the car, and that they were now deleting all the footage they got. We could see it was an empty car, but she refused to leave it until the Gardaí arrived and said they'd arrest the people in the car, playing along with her fantasy.

It was one of the scariest things I've ever experienced. I knew her for 15 years and it was horrible to see her acting that way. Since then, she has been fine. Apparently the day before, while on holidays in Portugal, she had ingested something that caused hallucinations and that it had taken 24 hours to take affect.

Everything is fine now, and I hope you it all works out as well for your neighbour as it did for mine.

Get a toasted sandwich maker, those things get lovely and warm, and when you've made the sandwich, you can use the maker itself to warm your hands. That's multi-tasking. :pac:

Or, ya know, a hot water bottle :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Or, ya know, a hot water bottle :P

Electric blanket tbh!:p

Argh: I gots a papercut..ouchies:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Electic blanket tbh!:p

Argh: I gots a papercut..ouchies:(

I got one today as well :(
    CLUB

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I was pretty unsure as to whether I had the correct number or not, seeing as the number was in my phone since 3rd year, but that I haven't used it since 3rd year so that number may have been lost or replaced, and that is running through my head rather than anything else.
    It was the right number. :/ I checked it with someone in school today, and when I actually went into message details, there is a "message delivered" thingy on it. She hasn't replied, or hasn't said anything to me at all, about it or anything else. The fact that she got the message and chose to ignore it stopped me from bringing it up at all as well.

I could take her being angry with me, but this complete indifference is killing me.

Sux! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin in my tummy :/

And my mam called me stupid. And not in a jokey way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I got one today as well :(
    CLUB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8pmEHUaLMg

Tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement