Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

:(

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

So.
    Tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Cydoniac wrote: »
    The pain when you want to sleep sooooo badly but you still have work to do...I thought this **** was supposed to end with school!

Don't worry, I'm sitting at my kitchen table to work too :(

Text from ex....goodthing or bad thing....ARGH

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Oh god. I can feel the start of a cold. This is not good. I can't afford another chest infection right now. Better up my inhalers and vitamin in take to try stop it before it gets much worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

R.I.P Dan Wheldon. Thoughts go to the two children who grow up without a father, to the sport that loses more than just a racer but a role model and to every fan of the man.
    No one deserves to die like that. Ever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I know I cant say much but self harming is never the way to go when your upset :( I just wish people would realise that before they acted! Dammit people...just go get help before it ends up more serious or you end up in the same position I did :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Why do I always leave my assignments pile up......>:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Sometimes I really do feel like flunking college. Meaningless essay after meaningless essay, assessed by people who see them everyday, before designating them a letter which means I am good at writing things which please them and can move up a rung on a ladder I have no desire to climb. Personally, I want to slam my head off my desk at the stupidity of it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

There has to be a curse on my family. Uncle died, cousin lost her baby, cousin and aunt in hospital. All in the space of one weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

There has to be a curse on my family. Uncle died, cousin lost her baby, cousin and aunt in hospital. All in the space of one weekend.

Aw that's awful! There's nothing I can say to make you feel better, but hope you're ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Argh, why must I be such an idiot at times? After what seemed like a few weeks of getting along great, I manage to (seemingly) **** things up completely. Half of me is thinking that it isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be, and the other half is thinking that I've pretty much ruined everything... :(

I really should just write "Idiot" on my forehead, just to save other people the trouble in future >_>

Worst nightmare ever. I'm still crying after it. FML

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Aw no, I'm so sorry to hear that degausser :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Stupid stuff opening up old wounds.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Robby91 wrote: »
    Argh, why must I be such an idiot at times? After what seemed like a few weeks of getting along great, I manage to (seemingly) **** things up completely. Half of me is thinking that it isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be, and the other half is thinking that I've pretty much ruined everything... :(

I really should just write "Idiot" on my forehead, just to save other people the trouble in future >_>

I know that feeling :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Need to learn to say no! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

My hair keeps turning back into a gingery colour even though im naturally a brunette.. WTF?!

So I had brown hair, dyed it red, dyed it back brown, tried to lighten it, it was nice for a while, then it went ginger so I dyed it brown and now it keeps turning into a ginger colour! Its looks the worst when i'm under really bright lights like in shop dressing rooms! I'm not ginger, I have a soul. Why is this happening to me!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

So I was going to post an aaarrggghhh but apparently I have no soul, so what's the point anymore? -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Namlub wrote: »
    So I was going to post an aaarrggghhh but apparently I have no soul, so what's the point anymore? -.-

Awwwh..I know you have a soul! Sometimes when i'm frustrated i say mean things. Im sorry :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Namlub wrote: »

<3 this post

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Playing Portal 2 =/= studying Group Theory unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

<3

Sorry to hear that degausser. Hope your cousin and aunt are doing well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

The smelliest knacker in the country just sat beside me. I have no worries about him seeing me typing this, as he's too busy swearing into the phone, and telling some other tinker about how he kicked the shih out of Johnnie Long, and frankly, I doubt he can read.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

Fúck you actuaries!

I got a strong 1.1 in 1st year of a maths degree but because I only got a B in Leaving Cert maths the year before I haven't met the educational criteria required for you to take me on for the summer.

Grrrr :mad:

So my meatballs end up turning into meatmush. So much harder than it looks. Just not my day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Maths test tomorrowand I forgot to bring home my maths book......I've got a brain like a sive. :(

Also in school related circles: there's 8 of us from TY last year that have to share the locker room (which is a prefab) with the first years. We started using the emergency door to get in and out because we got so sick of having the fight our way in past them every day. Then they started using it and knocking it in the hope that we'd open it for them and let them in. Now when they use it they never bother closing the door. Our lockers are right beside the door making it absolutely freezing anytime the door's left open. They also don't seem capable of walking around us when they come in/go out. They trip over us, stand on us, kick us (accidentally) and have we heard even 1 "sorry" or "excuse me" from any of them? No. Two of us were seriously about to hit one of them this morning, I don't know how many times they tripped over us and how many time they left the door open and they seriously don't know how to talk in normal voices either, they spent the whole morning shouting and roaring and screaming.
    So we decided to make a sign that said "Please Shut the Door...........like civilised people", some of them actually read the sign and shut the door on their way out. But there were some of them that gave us the most scheming look ever and I could actually hear them saying how they were going to purposefully leave the door open , just to annoy us. So out they went, giggling away to themselves and I can tell you, they got the dirtiest look ever from me for their little game. And finally, when we went back to get out stuff after lunch, some little smart-arse had taken out sign down and put it in the bin.

tl;dr: 1st Years: cop on and grow up, you're not all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Confusion :(
    Why must people insist on constantly changing their mind about things, sending mixed signals and generally fcuking with my mind :confused:
    Im really not up for that sort of thing with everything i've been through with you this year goddamit! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Damn bangers going off.....:mad::mad::mad: ....waste of money I say....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

DoBhrionn wrote: »
    Damn bangers going off.....:mad::mad::mad: ....waste of money I say....

I read that as burgers...

Think this cramming business is really frying my brain..
    That pun was act unintentional, but I left it in, for my own amusement like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement