Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MW2 MegaLove thread]sunshine and lollipops

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

yimrsg wrote: »
    Finally got all my assault rifles mastered so I've extended mags on all of them, thank god for trailer park! Satisfying getting them done but probably totally useless in the long run.

SCAR-H is the only AR I've ever used extended mags with.

RPD with extended mags, now that's a beast!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

Ended up with 7 in our party last night, so we rocked in to Ground War. Domination on Scrapyard. Hectic. Running 3-4-7. Runner class. Never had a hope of getting my Harriers with the amount of explosives going around.

Still got loads of double grenade kills and triple sprays with Akimbo G-18s.
    Managed to get an Attack Helicopter and a Pavelow from my Care Packages. Robbed a Pavelow from an Emergency Airdrop. Stole an enemy Care Package for a Pred. Love playing against kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

Loving mw2 at the moment. Learned how to righty tighty and tilt shot last night. Been getting good scores the last few days. Good fun.

Found something very useful for gw too. If you have a oma class with tac inserts on, lay the tac insert down and change to a class with claymores you can pick up the tac insert so you have a claymore and tac insert!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Loving mw2 at the moment. Learned how to righty tighty and tilt shot last night. Been getting good scores the last few days. Good fun.

Found something very useful for gw too. If you have a oma class with tac inserts on, lay the tac insert down and change to a class with claymores you can pick up the tac insert so you have a claymore and tac insert!

guh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Huh?
    Ah I youtubed it.
    It's one of the gimp shots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Loving mw2 at the moment. Learned how to righty tighty and tilt shot last night.

So very very sad........

double-facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Paulor94

im sorry i just can't think of anything good about blops...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Quickscoperz and no-one using the HBS anymore....tyvm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Fired on COD4 this morning expecting to be raped, i hammered the enemy in most games. Serious amount of people quickscoping badly though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Decided to play a few games of mw2 when I got in this evening from work (just another day, eh?). Played with the ump45 for the first time and clocked up a 14 kill streak in the last game before the gf came home and I had to throw the dinner on. My biggest previously was 7, step aside scar and rpd, there's a new sheriff in town :D

• Advertisement

Decided to play a few games of mw2 when I got in this evening from work (just another day, eh?). Played with the ump45 for the first time and clocked up a 14 kill streak in the last game before the gf came home and I had to throw the dinner on. My biggest previously was 7, step aside scar and rpd, there's a new sheriff in town :D

really? stick with it and unlock the silencer, becomes a beast of a gun/overpowered noob weapon after that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

krudler wrote: »
    really? stick with it and unlock the silencer, becomes a beast of a gun/overpowered noob weapon after that :pac:

There goes my weekend so :pac:

Unlocking stuff for the UMP on a second account this weekend. Hadn't used it in about a year. Omg I'd forgotten how good overpowered it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Anyone on for mw2 before the rugby???

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joe24

Stealing some camper's care package to find it contains a chopper gunner :D Love it!

Joe24 wrote: »
    Stealing some camper's care package to find it contains a chopper gunner :D Love it!

if I ever have a good air support care package stolen I blast it out of the sky straight away, if I cant have my fun with it nobody can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

if I ever have a good air support care package stolen I blast it out of the sky straight away, if I cant have my fun with it nobody can!

Or if it's a bad one, go fishing with it

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Or if it's a bad one, go fishing with it

yup, hide, shoot noob, move to opposite side, repeat when noobs comes back from his revenge kill, repeate for more goodies :pac:

The Vector.... my new favourite gun. :) Unlocking extended mags for it is going to be a mare.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

Nearly broke my heart, so it did.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think in my course of MW2 I've only ever gotten extended mags on the SCAR and the M4, I just hate the FMJ kills..

Denny M wrote: »
    I think in my course of MW2 I've only ever gotten extended mags on the SCAR and the M4, I just hate the FMJ kills..

get them on RPD, bling with fmj and a grip and its easily done on trailer park or terminal, glass counts if you shoot someone through it. extended mags on that thing is brilliant 300 rounds in the mag and another 300 if you get an ammo drop. aim, fire, hold down fire button, watch the magic :pac:

I think extended mags are easy enough get with ARs and LMGs and I've had them on most of the ones I use at some stage but SMGs *shudders*. I've done it with the MP5 and UMP. They're pretty powerful SMGs and I found it hard enough. Trying it with the weaker ones can't be pretty.
    I only have Emags on the AK and RPD on current prestige.
    Fav S&D class is AK bling, Silencer and FMJ so that helps.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I think extended mags are easy enough get with ARs and LMGs and I've had them on most of the ones I use at some stage but SMGs *shudders*. I've done it with the MP5 and UMP. They're pretty powerful SMGs and I found it hard enough. Trying it with the weaker ones can't be pretty.
    I only have Emags on the AK and RPD on current prestige.
    Fav S&D class is AK bling, Silencer and FMJ so that helps.

The Vector is a nightmare, by the time you're actually getting hitmarkers through light cover you're almost at reloading time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I've gotten all the unlocks for assault rifles and lmgs, think I got 1 or 2 sniper rifles done and gave up trying to get the fmj kills for smgs done for the p90, uzi and vector kicked the b*llix out of me.

It's bad enough penalising yourself by using less than ideal equipment in unsuitable maps but when there is sh*ts on the other team raining down noobtubes you just can't win.

Go and enjoy the game as much as you can. Don't put yourself through the agony of maxing the smgs.

Use the scar/ump/tar/m4/acr/rpd/barret/g18/raffica/aug/m240/ak/spas/famas/fal etc etc.

Current fave is m240 bling(grip & thermal)/stopping power/steady aim. Plonk yourself in a good vantage point overlooking an objective or high traffic areas and you carve through people. Closest thing to having a recoil free automatic sniper rifle and it's a headshot machine.

Cossax wrote: »
    The Vector is a nightmare, by the time you're actually getting hitmarkers through light cover you're almost at reloading time!

I was just gonna say why not put extended mags on it then realised what I was typing :pac:

I was just gonna say why not put extended mags on it then realised what I was typing :pac:

Vector + extended mags + scavenger pro = new AR!

I usually do this thing with OMA when playing search. At start rush to a spot and plant a claymore then OMA and get another. This weekend planted two but accidentally OMA'd a second time. A guy ran into my first claymore so I planted a third. All three claymores got kills. Cue guy screaming at me "HOW MANY FUKIN CLAYMORES DO YOU HAVE?"
    It's cheap but funny:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I usually do this thing with OMA when playing search. At start rush to a spot and plant a claymore then OMA and get another. This weekend planted two but accidentally OMA'd a second time. A guy ran into my first claymore so I planted a third. All three claymores got kills. Cue guy screaming at me "HOW MANY FUKIN CLAYMORES DO YOU HAVE?"
    It's cheap but funny:rolleyes:

I hate playing with people like you :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

I got the game winning kill by dropping a care package on someone last night. Complete and utter fluke. I threw the marker at someone running down the stairs at the periphery of the map on afghan. Got turned on and was killed. Started running back to the spot and heard the noise of package dropping, I think it killed someone spawning in the room at the bottom of those stairs.

Delighted! Never thought I'd get that title and emblem

Advertisement