Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I'll Bant you in a minute
    /shakey fist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

M&S* wrote: »
    :(
    Maybe buy some ear plugs?

It was grand in the end! Quietened down around 4ish and I went to another party before that so 'twas grand in the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Stupid bank account! :( Because I don't have a uk passport I can't get a student account which means I miss out on a 5 year interest free overdraft! :(

I'm able to get a uk passport though but it's £80 and I think I'd have to go to an interview to prove I'm me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Wheres the study motivation...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Swear to god, if i get one more smart arsed passenger. I will fúcking tip the wheelchair over and leave them there.
    Think those cnuts would actually appreciate the help youre giving.
    /rant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Didn't think it was possible to be this tired :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

5 hours walking around Dublin in shítty old vans was not fun today. My feet are in bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

well **** you both.

I just burned my finger with melted sugar. Fúuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Boo. Physics lecturer kept us late, had to boot it across campus and now nice lecturer is upset were late!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I've a maths test tomorrow and while I'll do well in it without study (top 5 or so), it's the first test with a new teacher so I probably should have done some work for it to impress her. I thought of it at 8 but I convinced myself I needn't study for it. Damn overconfidence! >.<
    This went horribly but it seemed to have gone horribly for everyone which makes it better. >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Mega Chin wrote: »
    Where did this word come out of?
    Heard it the last few years and im assuming its short for banter but its a crap word! Actually banter is a crap word too.
    Im gonna go beat up oxford people until I find the dictionary man wholl remove it from the language
    Banter isn't that bad (but I do agree with you on the bant bit :P)

And, for the obligatory argh...
    Head, heart, stop doing whatever the **** you're doing (except for the keeping me alive bit, that's grand), it's frustrating. That, along with the feeling in my stomach, will drive me demented before Monday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Ah lads, I'm sick again :(
    Super bad chest infection made worse by my past pneumonia. I'm on antibiotics and steriods and an inhaler cos the doctor thinks I have asthama. To top it all off.... I'M IN THE ****ING GAELTACHT!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

You college folk sicken me. Yes, you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

This went horribly but it seemed to have gone horribly for everyone which makes it better. >.<

Others doing bad if I do bad always makes me feel better. I'm a horrible person

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Fine. you throw all the help we've all given you over the years back in our faces. You do absolutrely nothing and let everything go to shít around you.
    Fúck you both.

I'm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

So I have my timetable. 9-6 Three days a week. Delightful.

I hate everyone doing arts degrees. All of you.

Ouch... what are the other two days like? I'm quite glad that I've only two 9-6 days (which may drop to one day, and 9-4 on the other :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Ok, seriously, I dont think I can stay here any longer. I hate girls, like seriously. And I'm in a house with 8 of them. 7 of which decided to watch a film and not ask me at all, like just ignored me. And then started laughing when I was like "oh I didnt know you were watching a film"..... Yet then they act all concerned about me being sick. :confused: UGH I cant deal with this. I just wanna go home :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Robby91 wrote: »
    Ouch... what are the other two days like? I'm quite glad that I've only two 9-6 days (which may drop to one day, and 9-4 on the other :P)
    9-5 and 9-4.

Mechanics professor said there won't be tutorials for two weeks though, so that's good news..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

If i drink 268.7 cans of coke.. I will die

9-5 and 9-4.
    :eek:

Good luck with it.

MarkD09 wrote: »
    53.60 Cans of Relentless! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

53.60 Cans of Relentless! :eek:

Relentless tastes so awful I'd probably lose the will to live long before 53 cans

Colm! wrote: »
    Relentless tastes so awful I'd probably lose the will to live long before 53 cans
    Relentless is actually my favorite of the energy drinks... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

ugh that's horrible. I had four 9am starts last year, usually skipped at least 2 every week. couldn't handle double physics twice a week first thing in the morning...thank god i gave it this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

MarkD09 wrote: »

Excellent, I can have another nice 80 cups or so of coffee before I'm pushing up daisies apparently! :P

I'm so tired. I've been up since half 6 to make it into college for 9. I'm in there until 5 and then I've to be in work for half 5. Then after work I've to go out for my bf's birthday. I just want to sleeeeep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull of REGRET.

/vague

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement