Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Skintwin wrote: »
    Do you have to do that every day??? :eek:

Until I find a car or somewhere to live, looks like it.

It's weird eating breakfast in the dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

why don't I ever learn?

Lost my house keys last night. 20 quid to replace them. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
    And now I've to go to a lecture. I hate the academic side of college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Been on a bus to cork since 7.25 and now feeling tired. Have to hang around for upc and then head to an interview. Half of cork seems to be on the bus. Tired, hungry and cranky and i need a fag :( not happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

why don't I ever learn?

Lost my house keys last night. 20 quid to replace them. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
    And now I've to go to a lecture. I hate the academic side of college.

What lecture had you at half 7 :p

and BTW what's with raping my boards page :pac:

Missed a lecture yesterday because I was so wrecked from the night before! Grrrrrr.

Got home at half 2 last night and slept only til 6. Pretty tired, got up and went for a 6 mile run now watching the rugby. Tiiiiiiired.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I actually feel sick I'm so nervous. Why can't I just get properly excited for college instead of dreading it. Fúck fúck fúck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

ugggggggggh i skipped all my orientation talks cos i was so wrecked from those people keeping me up all night..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

<snip>
    EDIT: F*ckin chances of being stalked just when I post this by someone I know..
    Ill repost it later...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Got so scared that I bailed on my interview :( Gaaaaaaaah! :( :mad:

Also...wifi wont be sorted till Friday! Nil impressed! UPC!:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

€230 for knives. €187 for uniform. €25 for class lunch on Friday. Also freshers week next week. Goodbye savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    My aunty is emigrating in a few weeks and asked if I wanted her car. Only problem is it isn't taxed or NCT'd and I can't afford the insurance. So yeah even though the actual car is free, it's the running of it I can't afford. Same reason I sold my old car. People always think it's buying the car that's the expensive part, but when you add in petrol, tax, insurance and NCT that's brings it was up.

I know the feeling...I spend a fair whack on my car

NCT: €50
    Tax: €466
    Insurance: €1750
    Petrol per week: €100
    Oil every two months: €50-80
    Other maintenance per year: Up to €3000 with variables

Yeah, expensive :P

I must work it out properly some time :o

Although, in fairness, it's expected from a performance car :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

For the last two week now I've tried to go to bed early and the second I try to sleep I start thinking about everything and then end up not being able to sleep. It's very annoying...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

My brother got his greasy hands on my facebook account while I was out and instead of the simple status frape, he began to like a load of really old photos from 08 and 09 of female acquaintances who I don't know exactly too well.

I am now a creep and a stalker.

Well played Sir : /

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

My brother got his greasy hands on my facebook account while I was out and instead of the simple status frape, he began to like a load of really old photos from 08 and 09 of female acquaintances who I don't know exactly too well.

I am now a creep and a stalker.

Well played Sir : /
    There about two weeks ago I got onto a friend-of-mine's account. He had mentioned his password in passing that day though so an out and out frape would have been very obviously me. Instead I decided to do it subtly and changed his birthday from February to today. In school today, everyone was wishing him happy birthday and he got 60+ happy birthday's on facebook. Success! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Jackobyte wrote: »
    There about two weeks ago I got onto a friend-of-mine's account. He had mentioned his password in passing that day though so an out and out frape would have been very obviously me. Instead I decided to do it subtly and changed his birthday from February to today. In school today, everyone was wishing him happy birthday and he got 60+ happy birthday's on facebook. Success! :D

What you do is you change the account settings so nobody can write on their wall or posts....then they think people don't like them :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    What you do is you change the account settings so nobody can write on their wall or posts....then they think people don't like them :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

He does't use Facebook enough to notice something like that for months. This gave a faster response.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I really wish I could just stop thinking for even a little while... I'm going to drive myself mad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow and get a tooth out. I'm terrified of the dentist after a few REALLY bad experiences. :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

This week is okay because some of my classes aren't on.But it's looking like i'll be in 9-6 twice a week all semester and this is after me taking 3 classes out of my timetable.I've a serious feeling I'm going to just bomb out this year when I should be stepping up

I've a maths test tomorrow and while I'll do well in it without study (top 5 or so), it's the first test with a new teacher so I probably should have done some work for it to impress her. I thought of it at 8 but I convinced myself I needn't study for it. Damn overconfidence! >.<

tonight isnt my night.
    as was the last night.
    as was the alast night.

OMG UL IS KILLING ME. YOU ALCHOS..........................................

eidt: some lurk poured a can of 7UP all over my head...

• Advertisement

my feet hurt and i burned my hand on the oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

...First years

Lawliet wrote: »
    ...First years

ill learn. just taking all the BANT in.

BANT.

i kinda hate where i live :( i can never sleep because it's always so noisy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Skintwin wrote: »
    I have to go to the dentist tomorrow and get a tooth out. I'm terrified of the dentist after a few REALLY bad experiences. :(:(:(:(

You'll be grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    i kinda hate where i live :( i can never sleep because it's always so noisy
    :(
    Maybe buy some ear plugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

ill learn. just taking all the BANT in.

BANT.

Where did this word come out of?
    Heard it the last few years and im assuming its short for banter but its a crap word! Actually banter is a crap word too.
    Im gonna go beat up oxford people until I find the dictionary man wholl remove it from the language

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Hrrrngh.. These early starts are killing me already.. Finding a gaff asap..

• Advertisement

Another beautiful bruise to add to my collection.

And can I reiterate eVeNtInE'S post please.

BANT BANT BANT.

(lol mega chin)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement