Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

My mum started giving out to me when I mentioned that I signed up to give donations to Barnardos. It's a flippant waste of money, according to her.

It strongly reminded me of something I wanted to flip...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Waiting on a phone call in the next few minutes. It's going to be about the next few months. I know it's going to be an icky phone call that's going to ruin things. UGHHHH.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

It's my bf's birthday today and I haven't seen him. I'm just finished work and could probably go straight out but I'm far too tired so I probably won't. I'm not going to see him until Sunday now cos I have plans tomorrow. I've already given him his present but I still feel shítty. I hardly get to see him anymore with college/work. Ugh.

Tl;dr basically I'm a bítch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

UPC courier was supposed to ring today to arrange delivery on monday. looks like we won't get internet til the middle of next week now :( and i promised my brother the o2 broadband from this weekend on so nothing to use next week...i may actually have to talk with my housemates! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

i know how to ****in pick them :(
    But then again, I'm the most stupidest girl alive ever ever ever.

I need to cry.

• Advertisement

Fúcking work ruining my plans :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I feel like a hole is beginning to burn in my pocket again...I hate having to mooch for more cash off parents. I'm not even spending it on anything big, it just seems to be the little purchases that add up. I really do need a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Cydoniac wrote: »
    I feel like a hole is beginning to burn in my pocket again...I hate having to mooch for more cash off parents. I'm not even spending it on anything big, it just seems to be the little purchases that add up. I really do need a job.
    I'm the same. I want to spend money I don't have. >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Just as I thought my mouth was startin to heal up, I wake up with a bruise on my cheek. Great.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

So tired :(

Why me :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I've managed to really hurt my back...while sleeping...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Various small arghs at the moment, most of which are caused by my chemistry teacher, but others caused by the fact that a lot of people are trying (and succeeding) to piss me off right now
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬──┬<(o_o<)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I hate when my free time is always at the wrong time and for the wrong reason(s).
    Grrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I had just about got rid of one cold when another ones hits me. Seriously though I was practically fine last night and now you'd swear that someone has turned on a tap full blast at the back of my nose. I'll be through a whole box of tissues by tonight at the rate I'm using them. :(

The things I'd to to you immune system if you weren't already messed up:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Aw dang, how did this happen? I actually feel the need to be with other people... I'm actually lonely. Does this mean I'm becoming a better person?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Awful appearance day. My hair is so bad. It's all raggedy and flat and my blonde is so badly grown out. My skin is gone dodgy again. Just discovered my new foundation is a tad too dark for me. And lipstick just doesn't work on me, it goes all funny. My life is so full of burdens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be...disappointing. Yes, I'm full of positivity

I've served 2 people in the last hour I've been in work. Why did they call me on my day off for this crap?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I've served 2 people in the last hour I've been in work. Why did they call me on my day off for this crap?
    Cause they love you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I don't know how but my oven burns stuff on one side and not the other, And I don't mean top and bottom. The left half of my pizza is cooked and the right side is still not melted! Fun :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm absolutely broke. And the next few weeks are going to be horribly expensive. Not cool :/

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

As if it wasn't bad enough to be feeling like utter **** last night, it's all come flooding back... what started as that feeling of butterflies in my stomach has evolved into something far more intense and, quite simply, annoying... haven't been able to eat properly or anything for the last few days ;_;

In addition to that, I'm getting really worried that I'm going to completely **** everything up on Monday night... So much for feeling more confident and whatnot :rolleyes:

Fúck you Dead Island. You're utter ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

marko93 wrote: »
    Fúck you Dead Island. You're utter ****e.

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. Hand in your modem, your internet license is being revoked.

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. Hand in your modem, your internet license is being revoked.
    Freezes with more than 2 zombie/infected. Missions are basically go here, get this. LOLHERES MONEY. Other than that, there is nothing exciting about this game.
    Best part was the intro. All downhill afterwords.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Oh, oh, oh, we'll go out!

[2 hours later]

Naaaah, cba.

NOW I'VE NO EXCUSE TO NOT DO MY HOMEWORK, DAMN YOU FRIENDS! (Yes, going out counts as an excuse to not homework.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I missed the last train back to cork from dublin :(

Anyone know any decent and cheap hostels or B&Bs around dublin cc???

(Kinda my own fault for hopping on the wrong luas :p )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I missed the last train back to cork from dublin :(

Anyone know any decent and cheap hostels or B&Bs around dublin cc???

(Kinda my own fault for hopping on the wrong luas :p )

Apache Hostel is like €14, daycent enough from my one experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Try a travel Inn?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Next week is going to be a bit crazy. get off uni early, head to Meath on Tuesday night, leave at about 6AM, return to Portlaoise, make it back to Limerick in time for 11AM :eek:.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement