Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Well, after a few weeks of giving up drinking, it would take my father to get me nearly poisoned :/

Oh well, heres to hoping I get up in time for the ireland match tomorrow :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

A lot of shìt happened tonight. I was angrier than I've been in a long time. I'd forgotten how angry I can get. I managed to remove myself from the situation so I'm learning at least but it was close. I very nearly went passed that line into White rage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Just a little bit freaked out by being the only one in the whole building at work, and its still dark. At least I have the rugby match as a distraction....please some people turn up, this is freaky...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Ugh, can really feel the beginning of a cold coming on... pleeeease go away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

PARENTS.
    They'll tell you you can't do something, then they won't even give a valid reason as to why the don't want you to do it. Whenever I hear "because I said so!", I want to smash something. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not they probably have a reason and they just wanna keep you safe.

A hangover and period pains is just uncalled for....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

You bail on me 15 minutes before I'm going to leave? Not cool man, not cool atall!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Dear Wisdom Teeth,
    Kindly go fúck yourselves.
    Sincerely,
    The person who has been in serious pain for a week. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I can't even be bothered attempting to study for my Irish test, I'm just going to go in tomorrow and improvise (i.e. fail) and spend the rest of my day finding new music and reminiscing about summer. I swear, I will actually take this doing well in school thing seriously after this week...for real.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭VenomousFish

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Believe it or not they probably have a reason and they just wanna keep you safe.

A hangover and period pains is just uncalled for....

I'm not talking about situations in which you could be at risk, I'm talking more about trivial things they won't allow, or things they won't allow because they think they are a bad reflection on themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

So, I brought the Xbox and everything along to Limerick. Just as I hop on the bus I realise I forgot the display cable! Now I'm stuck with a paperweight, hopefully I can get a loan of one this week...

There really is no let up at all from this pain, and no amount of painkillers help. I'm turning into a druggie and they're not even taking the edge off the pain and I'm not even getting anything off them. (they are only anadin and paracetamol, I suppose...) :mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Skintwin wrote: »
    Dear Wisdom Teeth,
    Kindly go fúck yourselves.
    Sincerely,
    The person who has been in serious pain for a week. :(

All 4 of mine are getting ripped out on tuesday. It's a good and a bad thing, only thing I'm worried about is how long it'll take me to recover.

seanbmc wrote: »
    All 4 of mine are getting ripped out on tuesday. It's a good and a bad thing, only thing I'm worried about is how long it'll take me to recover.
    It's only the one that's giving me trouble...hope you're ok after getting them out!

It's only the one of mine that's giving me trouble, but it still makes me want to blow half my face off. Hope you're ok after Tuesday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

This is a very minor and petty aaaarrrrgggghhhh, but you know what's really annoying; the use of dramatic movies in clearly non dramatic scenes of TV shows! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I'm stuck in college since it's bucketing rain outside and I don't want to make my cold worse. Doesn't look like it's gonna stop. :/ Pretty cold in the room I'm in but at least it's dry.. Might be forced into making a blanket out of refill pad paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

I swear to god, if my sister shouts about one more fecking spider or daddy long legs. I will actually punch her in the face. I am in no mood for her acting like a poxy 3 year old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Made an absolute spa out of myself talking to a girl I met in the Gaeltacht a year ago. I didn't know who she was, and it got worse from there. Well, I shan't be leaving my comfort zone and going to Gorey again; I might meet more people I should know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Potentially risky text sent aaaaahhhhh. *hyperventilates*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I was going to complain about how we're not getting a half day for JC results this year, now it turns out we're not getting any half days all year. I need a break ffs, it's been two weeks and I 'm already dying

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Slow Show wrote: »
    Potentially risky text sent aaaaahhhhh. *hyperventilates*

GOD SPEED

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Starting to get homesick! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Thinking of how I should approach the situation of going down to my housemates this morning after a...... messy night. OMG!. WHAT'S HAPPENED TO INNOCENT COOL YOUNG SOCCY WHO WAS GOOD?!?!!!

I hate this weather. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Got all 4 of mine ripped out in January! You'll be grand after a week. Just take the drugs they give you and you'll be fine! Just wont be able to eat for a week. But as I said...Take the nice drugs and sleep :D

And after a brief interlude...the pain is back. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Skintwin wrote: »
    And after a brief interlude...the pain is back. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dentist followed by surgeon followed by surgery = no more wisdom teeth! Moooon...you saw what the drugs did to me :cool: Its worth it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Got all 4 of mine ripped out in January! You'll be grand after a week. Just take the drugs they give you and you'll be fine! Just wont be able to eat for a week. But as I said...Take the nice drugs and sleep :D

I'll enjoy all the sleeping :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement