Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Kya1976 wrote: »
    I got LOADS of liquorice from my coworker, this makes me very happy indeed:D

Is that tongue on your avatar going to change to black?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Is that tongue on your avatar going to change to black?
    Haha hopefully not. My own tongue is looking pretty black atm though:o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

God I'm hungover, had to drive up to Shannon feeling like death....stupid drink :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I got LOADS of liquorice from my coworker, this makes me very happy indeed:D

Ugh.. hate liquorice..

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ugh.. hate liquorice..
    That's ok, you're not getting any anyway:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

She's not even having real liquorice, it's some salty mad stuff she's got.

She's not even having real liquorice, it's some salty mad stuff she's got.
    lol but that's the proper Swedish liquorice:cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

she likes the salty stuff all right

i also hate liquorice

• Registered Users Posts: 14,726 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

bluewolf wrote: »
    she likes the salty stuff all right

i also hate liquorice

Ara for fecks sake Wolfie, lowering the tone completely!
    (I was just about to throw in a similar snide remark, and am therefore peeved you got in there before me...sniff*..I 'll be ok):pac:

Working 3pm-11pm tonight, and again at 7am-unknown ending time tomorrow.
    Needed that beverage last night!
    Heading home at some point tomorrow, looking forward to catching up with a good mate of mine that I haven't seen in a while.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

PaulieC wrote: »
    God I'm hungover, had to drive up to Shannon feeling like death....stupid drink :(

Tut, tut, sure head into the knights for a quick cure :)

• Advertisement

Tut, tut, sure head into the knights for a quick cure :)
    God no....I'm dreading the drive home - mainly because I'm just wrecked, the hangover went away a bit after I had a big roll there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Doughnut friday is catching on! :D
    Boss brought me out to pick up our doughnuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Workin all day tomorrow so will watch the match at home tonight however myself and some buddies are goin for ale tomorrow night and the talk has turned to Coppers.:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Custard doughnuts are the business.

Don't think coppers isn't as bad as everyone seems to make out.

Workin all day tomorrow so will watch the match at home tonight however myself and some buddies are goin for ale tomorrow night and the talk has turned to Coppers.:pac:

Weekly conversation from when I was living in Dublin:
    Where we going tonight lads?
    Anywhere but fookin coppers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later in that evening after many a pint,
    Where's good that's open lads?
    Dunno, suppose there's always coppers.

I thought this was hilarious, especially the third hand:

Its been up over 2 years since I was in it last and Im going with an english guy and a polish girl as neither have been before and have heard alot about it.Its All Ireland weekend so Im expecting carnage!

Its been up over 2 years since I was in it last and Im going with an english guy and a polish girl as neither have been before and have heard alot about it.Its All Ireland weekend so Im expecting carnage!
    Yup Tipp fellas makin' absolute shít of the place I'd imagine

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

lol but that's the proper Swedish liquorice:cool:

salty liquorice?? ohh jeez I nearly puked!!

Doughnut friday is catching on! :D
    Boss brought me out to pick up our doughnuts

Keep eating them and you'll have a permanent doughnut around the waist.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Keep eating them and you'll have a permanent doughnut around the waist.. :pac:
    :/ fair point

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Exams haven't been goin well so new plan; gonna win the Euromillions tonight.

Hate to break it to you mate but Im a shoe in.

161996_189483957745715_6296188_n.jpg

Hate to break it to you mate but Im a shoe in.

161996_189483957745715_6296188_n.jpg

Get in line!! :D

Just back from the vet with Kya, all her tests came back normal, feel so relieved:) The vet said she looks great for her old age:cool:

Just back from the vet with Kya, all her tests came back normal, feel so relieved:) The vet said she looks great for her old age:cool:

Great news, congrats.. How old is she?

Great news, congrats.. How old is she?
    Thanks:) She's 11, which is fairly old as she's a big dog.

Thanks:) She's 11, which is fairly old as she's a big dog.

Not too bad at all. We had a Pembroke Corgi that lived until he was 17.. and considering he was nearly killed when he was about 3 and it took 6 or 7 operations to put him back together, it was a miracle.. :P

Not too bad at all. We had a Pembroke Corgi that lived until he was 17.. and considering he was nearly killed when he was about 3 and it took 6 or 7 operations to put him back together, it was a miracle.. :P
    Jesus haha:p Corgis are lovely!
    Yea I hope she has a few more years in her, she weighed in at 43kg today:eek:

Jesus haha:p Corgis are lovely!

Yeah I love em.. we had 4 at one stage but about 10 over the years.. :)
    wrote:
    Yea I hope she has a few more years in her, she weighed in at 43kg today:eek:

Feck, 43kgs!!!! Thats one big doggie!! How much food does she consume a week???

• Advertisement

Yeah I love em.. we had 4 at one stage but about 10 over the years.. :)

Feck, 43kgs!!!! Thats one big doggie!! How much food does she consume a week???
    Wow, I always had different breeds myself, Rhodesian ridgeback is my favorite breed though. Kya is a long-haired white german shepherd cross.
    Erm between the 3 dogs I have I think I go through about 25kg per month or so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement