Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

that's what i was thinking, well not the gluttenous part, that i'd have too much and wouldn't be able to use the stuff up. stupid housemate and his being healthy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

hedonism.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Had to google Fearne Cotton, she is very attractive alright.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

PaulieC wrote: »
    Cooking your own fry? Sure you're at work....we're talking about the present SUN I need one NOW!

In other news I love Fearne Cotton - cracking looking woman and good DJ to boot - listening to her on BBC Radio 1 atm :)

missed this :o damn it, if only i lived in cork and wasn't working, and had the ingredients of a fry! cruel cruel world, why do you hate paulie so! :mad:

:pac:

Had to google Fearne Cotton, she is very attractive alright.
    She's cool too though and has very good taste in music which is always a plus where I'm concerned :)

• Advertisement

missed this :o damn it, if only i lived in cork and wasn't working, and had the ingredients of a fry! cruel cruel world, why do you hate paulie so! :mad:

Douchebag!! :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Actually, this talk of sexy ladies and fry-ups reminds me of one thing:

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

yer one in that is so hot though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

haha, was actually watching a couple of Charlie Sheen movies on MGM HD last night, seemed they were doing some sort of special.

Was talking with my flatmate about it and saying it'd be great if they had Hot Shots on.

they didn't have hot shots on!? :eek: what did they have on so?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I think I've just been roped in to go poledancing by and with stupidusername, we'll see how this goes....:D

:D we'll be great at it. at last i'll have a party trick!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

they didn't have hot shots on!? :eek: what did they have on so?

Navy SEALs and Platoon.
    Kya1976 wrote: »
    I think I've just been roped in to go poledancing by and with stupidusername, we'll see how this goes....:D

Looking forward to seeing this at the next beers :cool:

it'll be epic :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Well now it seems I have to go to the next beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,692 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

We will be requiring pics, should the pics not surface within 3 working days of the pole dancing event, we will be informing ye to GTFO!:pac:

(Oh, nice to meet yourself and stupidusername there at the weekend!:))

I'd say my OH will be mighty pleased to hear about this:p

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Well now it seems I have to go to the next beers!
    haha well sun seem to have volunteered to do some shows:pac:
    papagormo wrote: »
    We will be requiring pics, should the pics not surface within 3 working days of the pole dancing event, we will be informing ye to GTFO!:pac:

There will most definitely be pics:D

Same to you, didn't get a chance to talk to you for very long though, I left pretty early.:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

pole dancing at the next beers.. I'M THERE!!!! and SUN owes me a pint too.. ohh its gonna be a good night..

Now, what do we use for tips? Do you girls accept dollar bills as I think throwing Euro coins at you might hurt.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

To defend the reputation of the forum there will need to be more male pole dancers than women, I nominate Otis, Drav and Parker Kent to be our champions.

• Advertisement

papagormo wrote: »

you too :)
    There will most definitely be pics:D

oh will there really?
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    pole dancing at the next beers.. I'M THERE!!!! and SUN owes me a pint too.. ohh its gonna be a good night..

Now, what do we use for tips? Do you girls accept dollar bills as I think throwing Euro coins at you might hurt.. :pac:

nah, has to be notes - euro notes. so i guess that means minimum of €5 tips :cool:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

nah, has to be notes - euro notes. so i guess that means minimum of €5 tips :cool:

Wanna be a bloody good dance.. :p

Wanna be a bloody good dance.. :p

i'm confident :cool:

i'm confident :cool:

hmmm.. ok ok, suppose I could break a €50 to give ya €5.. :pac:

Maguined wrote: »
    To defend the reputation of the forum there will need to be more male pole dancers than women, I nominate Otis, Drav and Parker Kent to be our champions.

at least make it a fair match

hmmm.. ok ok, suppose I could break a €50 to give ya €5.. :pac:

no dancey dancey for you if you're going to be mean

no dancey dancey for you if you're going to be mean

Ahh well, €5 more in my pocket so.. :p

you too :)

oh will there really?

Hell yea, I will have bring my camera, you can take pics of me falling over if nothing else:P
    Maguined wrote: »
    I 2nd this:pac:

Ahh well, €5 more in my pocket so.. :p

i hope you and your fiver will be very happy together.
    Hell yea, I will have bring my camera, you can take pics of me falling over if nothing else:P

I 2nd this:pac:

oh yes, yes lots of pics :D

Like this??? :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Like this??? :D:D:D
    It will be exactly like that :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement