Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Wow, I always had different breeds myself,

Oh we has a collie/German Shepard mix and now we have a lurcher.. we always just loved Corgis and when there were pups we just kept them as my parents have the space to keep a good few dogs as they live in the countryside.. :)
    wrote:
    Rhodesian ridgeback is my favorite breed though.

Amazing looking dog..
    wrote:
    Kya is a long-haired white german shepherd cross. Erm between the 3 dogs I have I think I go through about 25kg per month or so.

25kgs a month? Thats not too bad. I think our lurcher eats at least that a month himself.. But he is a crazy dog, full of energy, so huge amount of energy to burn :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Oh we has a collie/German Shepard mix and now we have a lurcher.. we always just loved Corgis and when there were pups we just kept them as my parents have the space to keep a good few dogs as they live in the countryside.. :)

Amazing looking dog..

25kgs a month? Thats not too bad. I think our lurcher eats at least that a month himself.. But he is a crazy dog, full of energy, so huge amount of energy to burn :D
    Ah cool:) Did you breed them as well I take it?

Yea about 25kgs per month, I have two large dogs and one medium sized husky. I thought that was quite a lot tbh:p
    Lurchers tend to be quite energetic alright.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ah cool:) Did you breed them as well I take it?

We did, but the thought of selling or giving them away was too much to bear so we never did.. Our whole family have an awful soft spot for dogs.. :D
    wrote:
    Yea about 25kgs per month, I have two large dogs and one medium sized husky. I thought that was quite a lot tbh:p Lurchers tend to be quite energetic alright.

Yeah our guy is a bloody wired!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Weekend YEAHHHHHHH WOOOOOO!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Yer only realising this now?? Bit slow off the mark arent we peeps?? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! :D:D:D

and I play heavy metAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

To pizza or not to pizza? That is the question.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

PaulieC wrote: »
    Weekend YEAHHHHHHH WOOOOOO!! :D

Thanks be to JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSUS!:D
    Heading to a mates house to sample some very strong beer apparently, then will be heading into the local watering hole for an oul tipple a booze and a chin wag among friends.
    Times be good!:)

To pizza or not to pizza? That is the question.

Pizza, and throw on some banana on it(banana papa? Fool papa, you crazy!)....do it, for the danger!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

papagormo wrote: »
    Pizza, and throw on some banana on it(banana papa? Fool papa, you crazy!)....do it, for the danger!:D

OK, I'll pizza so. I've the second half of the long version of Das Boot to get through :) Nice Saturday night in for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Banana? Ha you and your bananas! :D

Finished week 1 of placement with no disasters!! \0/

OK, I'll pizza so. I've the second half of the long version of Das Boot to get through :) Nice Saturday night in for me.

That's the stuff! Enjoy, and don't forget that topping mentioned!:)

That's the stuff! Enjoy, and don't forget that topping mentioned!:)

I went for Texas BBQ meal for two, I know I'll feel guilty in the morning.

Oddly enough my mates baking banana bread atm!

Cracking day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Just about time to put the feet up for the all ireland now :) Would like to see Tipp win for a change, but would put the yo-yo's on Kilkenny.

G'wan the Cats :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

13spanner wrote: »
    Just about time to put the feet up for the all ireland now :) Would like to see Tipp win for a change, but would put the yo-yo's on Kilkenny.

For a change? They were the reigning Champions! A change would be Dublin, Limerick, Wexford etc.

picked the wrong feckin time to go out for my walk anyway :mad:

picked the wrong feckin time to go out for my walk anyway :mad:

Nothing like a walk with 80,000 of your closest friends.

• Advertisement

...all walking in the opposite direction, 4 and 5 across the path :mad:

...all walking in the opposite direction, 4 and 5 across the path :mad:

Get a cheeky grope of them in the mayhem of the crowd :pac:

I don't actually approve of this btw :P.

you don't approve? :eek: what's happened to you!?

i should've, but there were no good looking men in there. pfffft. perfect opportunity and all.

Only working 3 days this week, then it's time to go on holidays:D:D

i should've, but there were no good looking men in there. pfffft. perfect opportunity and all.

That's cause its Tipp and KK playing.. when us Deise boys are playing its a different matter :D

Off to harass the poor innocent men of Scotland eh? ;)

That's cause its Tipp and KK playing.. when us Deise boys are playing its a different matter :D

as a tipp girl i should be offended on behalf of the men, but meh...

off tomorrow, or thursday?

Off to harass the poor innocent men of Scotland eh? ;)
    I'll be on my best behaviour as always;)
    as a tipp girl i should be offended on behalf of the men, but meh...

off tomorrow, or thursday?

I'm off from Thursday until Monday the week after. I'm sure I'm gonna need an extra day to recover once we are back:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Im off tomorrow as I was working yesterday so Im going to treat myself by having an IFI double bill of The Skin I Live In followed by Kill List.
    :D

• Advertisement

One too many days in court changed me :pac::P

On your second point, you are unusually picky in fairness :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement