Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Think so.. and maybe Pablo's reputation has gotten around ;)

:pac:

Just had my useless landlord call out to my house to sort out the electricity, he walks in, looks at my washing machine, tells me the top of it feel slightly damp then tells me he'll get someone out to service it. WTF, my electricity is still not fecking working:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Sounds like he was looking for a good time ;):p

Just because I had an open neck shirt and denim hotpants on, these old guys get ideas :pac:

I should rephrase my post...

I was walking home from working it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Ughh have to drive to Shannon in the morning....the effort of it all :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Just because I had an open neck shirt and denim hotpants on, these old guys get ideas

Yes, damn those lady boys in Bangkok.. ruined hot pants for everyone :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Birthday day today!

/old git

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Birthday day today!

/old git

Happy birthday mate.. dare we ask how old??? :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

PaulieC wrote: »
    Ughh have to drive to Shannon in the morning....the effort of it all :(

It's only a couple of hours now with the bypass.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Happy birthday mate.. dare we ask how old??? :D

A firm 27.

I've heard good things about this age, sure didn't a lot of famous people do something about now.... hmm probably nothing important.

A firm 27.

I've heard good things about this age, sure didn't a lot of famous people do something about now.... hmm probably nothing important.

Long gone for me.. so I guess my time to do something good has passed.. :p

It's only a couple of hours now with the bypass.
    Yeah but I have to use my feet and stuff!! :)

It's a grand trip, only prob is getting stuck behind a lorry with a jeep pulling a trailer for the crappy part of the road around Charleville, not many places to overtake

• Advertisement

Birthday day today!

/old git
    Happy Birthday bud :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

happy birthday sonics.

Birthday day today!

/old git
    Happy birthday old man:D

Almost time to go home:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

in the pub now to unwind after a busy day in someone elses office :)

hows things been for the rest of ye?

in the pub now to unwind after a busy day in someone elses office :)

hows things been for the rest of ye?
    Still in Shannon! Not a bad aul day in fairness, nothing hectic just finishing off a few cases etc.

I'll be having a bottle or two when I get home I'd say :)

haha yeah. sure im writing up a review of them meself at the moment. a lot of their processes are handy and simple. but their is a dire lack of awareness of the project i'm envolved in on their side.

recon it may be a communications issue between my client and them though.

dam this could be a messy'un.

havent had to write up this much based on the other sites i visited.

haha yeah. sure im writing up a review of them meself at the moment. a lot of their processes are handy and simple. but their is a dire lack of awareness of the project i'm envolved in on their side.

recon it may be a communications issue between my client and them though.

dam this could be a messy'un.

havent had to write up this much based on the other sites i visited.
    On Shannon?

Didn't leave today until twenty to six - I walked through the terminal and had a cigarette outside before I left - if I'd closed my eyes I could've imagined I was in Killarney national park - absolutely dead there....nobody around.

Grand it could be a slump in flights but Cork always seems to be busy even late at night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

New series of Shameless on channel 4 now.:D

New series of Shameless on channel 4 now.:D
    Shít I missed it....I'll get it tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I whacked the very centre of my knee into the sharpest corner of a glass table earlier today, the fuppin' thing is still aching me altogether. I only realised how much I actually bend my knee when I drive during the drive to and from work today, ow ow ow ow ow ow ow owwwwwwwwww!
    papa be sore

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Reading Mark Kermode's new book, some good stuff. There was an extract in The Observer on Sunday if anybody wants to read why blockbusters don't have to be braindead pieces of crap.

Reading Mark Kermode's new book, some good stuff. There was an extract in The Observer on Sunday if anybody wants to read why blockbusters don't have to be braindead pieces of crap.

This is true, but unfortunately these days investors and film studios don't and won't invest in anything unless its a big budget kick ass all action flick which will break box office records.

Nobody wants to make a film because its a good film which will tell a good story. Like almost everything it touches, money has ruined that industry too

Shame really!! :(

I'm getting confused with some of the strange abbreviations used in work. For 'Standard SSL' its STD:confused:

Is it me or is today dragging out?? Seems to be going really slowly.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

it looks like someone came on my wedges

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

Is it me or is today dragging out?? Seems to be going really slowly.. :(

Have the flu at work so it is most definitely dragging on forever.

it looks like someone came on my wedges

eh ok, I nearly spat a whole mouthful of tea all over my keyboard reading that.. :p:pac::D

yes yes I know, I obviously spit and dont swallow!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

well i know what the girl in the deli was thinking anyway. just biding her time till someone asked for a squirt of mayonnaise.

well i know what the girl in the deli was thinking anyway. just biding her time till someone asked for a squirt of mayonnaise.

What did you say the name of that deli was??? :pac:

• Advertisement

on another note, woooohoooo, I just passed 4000 posts.. go me!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement