Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre3 99 euro shipped - elara.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

still 5 left? how can that be?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭clank182

coach22 wrote: »

dont know i just got 1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

If I save one im my basket and go all the way through to the payment step can I go back and purchase it later?

Anyone have an idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

because it's now going to get messy and I'm not going to get one presumably...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭long_b

clank182 wrote: »

dont know i just got 1 :)
    Me too :)

• Advertisement

Anyone have an idea?
    No you have to order to save it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

still 5 left somethings defo up with this

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

Liam O wrote: »
    because it's now going to get messy and I'm not going to get one presumably...

Thats what i fear too!

long_b wrote: »
    Me too :)
    wouldn't be too happy you're probably not going to get it...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

If I save one im my basket and go all the way through to the payment step can I go back and purchase it later?

No, doesnt save it if its just in your basket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_remon

Anyone who ordered them earlier (around 2pm) what is the current status of your order? Just curious as to what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Tomtata

Just got one - Hope I get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

I got one too.

Updated now, says they're out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,536 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Stupid ****ing Visa. Got one and failed the Verified by Visa because I didn't know my credit limit :( - same thing happen to me for Touchpad on Dabs the other day! Who the hell knows their credit limit off by heart anyway??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭clank182

Anyone who ordered them earlier (around 2pm) what is the current status of your order? Just curious as to what's going on.
    just says Payment Received in the email

Stupid ****ing Visa. Got one and failed the Verified by Visa because I didn't know my credit limit :( - same thing happen to me for Touchpad on Dabs the other day! Who the hell knows their credit limit off by heart anyway??!!

Same thing happened to me so I quickly fumbled to whip out the laser!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

I GOT IT TOO!!
    but i still want a touchpad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Verified Laser Payment Received Online

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭deejer

Stock gone now. Got my order in anyway so will see. This is what I get for checking out bargain alerts when I come home from work.

Do I need a new phone - not really
    Do I know anything about the phone - not a clue

But sure everyone else is doing it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Old_-_School

I rang up Elara, sales guy said that no more pre3s for sale today on Elara, but maybe more in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

There is always a cooling off period if you change your mind. just a heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭deejer

Tusky wrote: »
    Verified Laser Payment Received Online

Makes me think there isnt enough stock

padocon wrote: »
    There is always a cooling off period if you change your mind. just a heads up.

"(SPO - THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM AND CANNOT BE RETURNED AS UNWANTED OR CANCELLED.)"

I just saw this on the website so I am not sure about the cooling off period but as far as I know it is the law.

I'm only really getting it for the touchpad connectivity, that's if I do get it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

padocon wrote: »
    "(SPO - THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM AND CANNOT BE RETURNED AS UNWANTED OR CANCELLED.)"

I just saw this on the website so I am not sure about the cooling off period but as far as I know it is the law.
    Cooling off period is an EU regulation.

In any case, you shouldn't have a problem shifting it for €100

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

I just wondering about which service provider would give us the best deal for our brand new unlocked smartphones... We're gonna need a decent amount internet gigs, especially for those who also have a Touchpad and tether them to use the Pre3 as a mobile hotspot. I have about 1gig a month as is and in 20 months I've only busted that a couple of times but, like I said, if we use the thing as a mobile hotspot, we might find ourselves drinking up a lot more than that! Anybody any ideas?

I'm thinking it might be possible to do a deal with them if we have a large enough number of people interested, we may possibly be able to have some say in the terms we get... Anybody interested in pooling their purchasing power to this end?

P.s. Maybe this should be in it's own thread...?

EI_Flyboy wrote: »
    I just wondering about which service provider would give us the best deal for our brand new unlocked smartphones... We're gonna need a decent amount internet gigs, especially for those who also have a Touchpad and tether them to use the Pre3 as a mobile hotspot. I have about 1gig a month as is and in 20 months I've only busted that a couple of times but, like I said, if we use the thing as a mobile hotspot, we might find ourselves drinking up a lot more than that! Anybody any ideas?

I'm thinking it might be possible to do a deal with them if we have a large enough number of people interested, we may possibly be able to have some say in the terms we get... Anybody interested in pooling their purchasing power to this end?

P.s. Maybe this should be in it's own thread...?
    3 give unlimited data if you top up by 20 a month afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

Liam O wrote: »
    3 give unlimited data if you top up by 20 a month afaik.

I for one don't want pay as you go, it's a pain in the buttocks plus pay monthly should give a better deal. Also, unlimited data is never truly unlimited. If it's not already strangled by a fair use clause, find yourself in the top 5% of data users and you might find your connection drops to a crawl leaving the idea of "unlimited" a pipedream along with all hopes of streaming anything meaningfull to your device.

Is anybody willing to add their support to contract negotiations...?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if this has 3G connectivity?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement