Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Little Liars - ABC Family [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Finally confirmed my suspicions that the set of town in Pretty Little Liars is the same one used for Stars Hollow in the Gilmore Girls! Had been wondering for ages but kept forgetting to google it.

Looking forward to next weeks episode:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

:eek::eek: next weeks ep.
    A takes down Emily!!....hospital time!!!!
    :eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

THE SUSPENSE!! I can't wait!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

HAHA!....that episode was COMEDY GOLD! :D
    Oh man, so many LOL moments! :p

Hannah as per usual was pulling all the punchlines, such classics like raw meat for Jenna, the legendary "Jenna can't hear us, she's blind" :p:D;)

I love that Hannah has no off switch or decorum, she's a subtle as as sledgehammer! ;) , loved the start, the gasps and scandal of finding out Jenna is knocking boots with Garret, ha!....the four of 'em standing right in front of the window, in full view of Garret [who can see] and he never spots FOUR girls looking at him from two feet away :confused:

Looks like Caleb's parents or grandmother has hired a private dick to find him. Poor Emily!....:( , taken down by A and stress, bless her. HGH in her cream eh?....that's just nasty A! :mad: , another comedy classic was Emily, A is taking us down one at a time...Aria is probably next [cue stunned face on Aria].....um. i think i'll move to Texas :p

Not much to further the plot, i doubt this thing with Jenna/Garret/Jason are related to who killed Alison, but they are clearly hiding something. I guess A took the missing page of the autopsy.

But the laughs just kept on coming....THAT END!!!!!!!!!!! :D , i burst out laughing, that was claasic cheese!, loved it!! :p

Noticed a song i remembered from Kyle XY was played on PLL tonight, excellent song:

That was actually a pretty good ep., funny as hell, cheese on toast, pure guilty pleasure fodder...which is why i love PLL! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ciara95

Hanna's jokes are just epic! I love that PLL can be funny and mysterious and dramatic all at the same time. And i love love love their clothes/makeup/hair.

Is Caleb leaving PLL????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

WOW what a good episode!

FINALLY Aria and Jason have a moment. :rolleyes: But she pushes him away...WTF about all those creepy pictures of Aria and then at the end the lone flashlight in the middle of the developing room! :eek:

:( Caleb leaving for Cali....I have a bad feeling about it though....I think he could land into the arms of the law for some reason.

:( Poor EM.....A is such a bitch.

I wonder what happened to Arias uncle? From the conversation it seems like he died. But how? Was he depressed or did he have some sort of mental disorder?..... "Mike you know the rules...doors must be unlocked"....can't wait to hear more on that one!

Not seen the latest yet, but there was a Twitter frenzy last night....btw....we broke 15,000!!!, there must be tons of people really into this show [but not posting]...lurkers, come and join the party! :-)

Btw...Squeeky, i was thinking about you yesterday, wondered where you'd got to, hope all is well.

Review: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/pretty-little-liars-recap-jason-221127

haha! :D Alls good. I don't think I had anything substancial to say over the last while. PLL is always good for a little bit of the creep factor....looking around to see if anyone is watching!

Oh and I forgot to add....Genna and her eye surgery. Weird?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Creepy ass episode!
    Byron's brother....hmm...suicide maybe? overdose? strange way to first mention he had a sibling though.
    Shed of photos and the flashlight...so creepy!
    Jenna and Garrett's conversation was very interesting. Jenna did something the night Jason can't remember, curious.

Noticed some silly time mixups in this episode. Caleb going to get pizza in the morning? Not overly strange I know but still silly.
    When Spencer and Em left Spencer's house to go to Jason's there was sun shining in the door but the next shot of them, it was pitch black and they needed torches (which came from where by the way?) :p

Good episode though. I wasn't interested in Mike before but that lamp scene was very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Finally up to date with season 2! Solid episode, it's only a matter of time now before Jenna gets her sight back. I wonder what is on that missing page from the autopsy report? Jason is really weird and I wonder how he will react to Aria knowing he has been stalking her. Also I would say that is the end of Caleb.

• Advertisement

I read somewhere that the actor playing Caleb got another acting gig:http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/tyler-blackburn-brave-new-world-pilot/
    Think Haleb are done...very powerful and well acted scene between Hanna and Caleb, very emotional and real, there was a definate hint of "we'll never see each other again" about that scene.

The scene with Mike and his dad was very depressing, the vacant look on Mike's face...distressing, again well acted by both, i think Mike is very depressed and his dad is flashing back to what happened to his brother, my guess is his brother commited suicide....momma Aria is in deep denial though!

LOL!...loved the sex dreams Aria had, lol....the look on her face, so....does this ep. 100% confirm then that Aria and Ezra ARE having sex?....'cause the producers have skirted the issue all along, you know....with peadophile accusations flying about [which still stand imo]. I'm STILL creeped out by those two!, Aria trying to act all sexy makes it worse, and Ezra comes off as a creepy perv!

As for Jason, woah!....i think Jason has taken the spot from Ian for creepy creeper on this show!, what a freak!!!!....ok, so did A get to the darkroom first?, like clean it out and place the torch in the middle of the floor?, 'cause the A-tag at the end had a pic of Em and Spencer in the room, or are they implying Jason is A?

Nah, i think A just grabbed everything in the darkroom.....poor Em!, A is really on the rag and giving Em a really hard time, " i own you - A", it wasn't a superb episode but i did note alot of solid acting and meaty scenes.

This was a thought provoking episode moreso then the usual shocks and scandal type ep. we've come to expect. Slight ratings increase this week as well. If Jenna gets her sight back....oh my days!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Not seen the latest yet, but there was a Twitter frenzy last night....btw....we broke 15,000!!!, there must be tons of people really into this show [but not posting]...lurkers, come and join the party! :-)

I have only posted a couple of times here but lurk all the time:pac: Just not as good as recapping the episodes as the rest of ye:(

Was very uncomfortable with the Aria/Ezra sexy scenes. I am hoping that Ezra will meet a very nasty end soon!! He doesn't add anything to the story except to make me cringe!

Jason turns stalker!! :eek: - can't wait!!!!!!!! :D

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Aria-Jason-PLL-1036393.aspx

Drew Van Acker talks PLL....he's misunderstood apparently, so another Toby then?

http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/pretty_little_liars_new_bad_boy_drew/258266

Entertaining episode i must say, lets start off with poor Emily! :(:(:(
    Bless her cotton socks!, the poor mite is getting an awful time from A, listen i love when A messes with the girls and gets all mean, but A has sunk to new lows in this ep.! :mad:

A cereal with a nasty message, then A gets hands on [literally] with Emily :mad: , then to make things worse an even more direct threat, worse then the first (the weak link is the easiest to break, snapping yet? - A), with see how easy it is for me to get my hands around your neck :eek:

Why can't A go mess with Aria?....she's had the least grief from A!, or maybe A finds Aria and Ezra as boring as the audience? :rolleyes: , maybe Aria isin't even interesting enough to be on A's radar.

Jason got a Toby type redemption, s'ok...he's not a creeper, just misunderstood :rolleyes: , like all tortured bad boys on this show. Jenna...lurking once again :rolleyes:

Interesting new character they added, Kate.....new nemesis for Hanna??....woo!, loved her threat and her horse analogy ;)
    If they flesh this out it could turn interesting/ugly. Momma Aria thinks Spencer is porking Ezra? :D , loved they way Aria dropped that info bomb on Spencer :D

N.A.T. - hmmm, so were Ian/Garret and Jason Rosewoods creepy creepers back in the day?, spying on girls, taking footage etc?....why are all the guys on this show such creeps?, seriously....every single one thus far has been made out to either be a perv or a creep, any positive male role models?

Pretty good ep. - few laughs here and there, my faves have changed over the course of the show, it was Hanna and then spencer but i'm loving Emily right now, just wanna give her a hug! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

Aaah! I never knew this thread existed, I'd say I'll be coming back here week after week now. :p I'm addicted to PLL! I'm going to watch the latest episode now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Trying to get into this but it's just not happening! Was on the set last week in L.A, they were filming at the time. Couldn't stop thinking of it as Stars Hollow though!

lizt wrote: »
    Trying to get into this but it's just not happening! Was on the set last week in L.A, they were filming at the time. Couldn't stop thinking of it as Stars Hollow though!

Did you meet any of the girls?...scoopage! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Did you meet any of the girls?...scoopage! ;)

No but I saw an actor who was someone's brother? One of the main girls I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

Wasn't loving this weeks episode as much as I loved last week's. I prefer them when they're a bit scarier. I dunno whether or not I believe Jason about the photos, I still think maybe they were his... I'm not sure, I just don't trust him. My my, he has gotten handsome since he changed his hair though!

Just saw this trailer for next weeks episode. HUUUGE SPOILER so be careful! Should be a good one anyway!

I can't believe the summer finale is just around the corner! At least 90210 is back on in September so I'll have something to keep me occupied! :P

• Advertisement

Im also not sure whether or not I believe Jason about the photos not being his.
    I really thought Aria was going to tell her mam about her and Ezra.
    It wasnt a great episode, not much going on or anything really juicy.

Did anyone else notice Aria's Studded Backpack? It's by Rebecca Minkoff, the same designer who Mona was talking about! I though it was absolutely TD4, but I did some googling and unfortunately, its over $500!
    http://www.zoeybloom.net/Studded_Backpack_in_Black_by_Rebecca_Minko_p/5815.htm

The next two episode could be the seasons best, as
    the girls tell of A's existence!
    - i predict
    the therapist will be killed by A

ciara95 wrote: »
    Im also not sure whether or not I believe Jason about the photos not being his.
    I really thought Aria was going to tell her mam about her and Ezra.
    It wasnt a great episode, not much going on or anything really juicy.

Did anyone else notice Aria's Studded Backpack? It's by Rebecca Minkoff, the same designer who Mona was talking about! I though it was absolutely TD4, but I did some googling and unfortunately, its over $500!
    http://www.zoeybloom.net/Studded_Backpack_in_Black_by_Rebecca_Minko_p/5815.htm

LOL!...it's kinda sad i know what TD4 actually means :o
    to die for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Sounds like the next two episodes are going to be awesome. I am undecided about Jason but seeing as he seems to be the new Toby, I'm going to believe him. Its pretty creepy that there was a group of people who stalked the girls of the town. I really hope that Aria decides that there is no point in continuing with Ezra because their relationship and how it is portrayed on the show is pretty disturbing.

_Bella_ wrote: »
    Sounds like the next two episodes are going to be awesome. I am undecided about Jason but seeing as he seems to be the new Toby, I'm going to believe him. Its pretty creepy that there was a group of people who stalked the girls of the town. I really hope that Aria decides that there is no point in continuing with Ezra because their relationship and how it is portrayed on the show is pretty disturbing.

+1...if Ezra did what he did in real life he'd be on the sex offenders list, in jail and dubbed a peadophile....as it should be. PLL tries to gloss over this fact and romanticise a relationship that is illegal, but apparently in Rosewood sex is legal at 16 :rolleyes:

+1...if Ezra did what he did in real life he'd be on the sex offenders list, in jail and dubbed a peadophile....as it should be. PLL tries to gloss over this fact and romanticise a relationship that is illegal, but apparently in Rosewood sex is legal at 16 :rolleyes:

The age of consent in most US states is 16. Rosewood is supposed to be located in Pennsylvania
    (from wikipedia): ''Each US state has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.[42]
    age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia''

ciara95 wrote: »
    The age of consent in most US states is 16. Rosewood is supposed to be located in Pennsylvania
    (from wikipedia): ''Each US state has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.[42]
    age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia''

It still dosen't hide the student/teacher relationship...it took them over a season to cop on and move Ezra to Hollis, but that dosen't put an end to the fact he was having a relationship with a pupil, but it's not just that...the problem is the couple are BORING!, two utter dullards....no chemistry.

Add to which you've got this weird role reversal, Ezra acts like a 16-year-old and Aria acts like a girl in her late 20's :rolleyes:

They make me eek everytime they are onscreen, ooh a btw....we broke 16,000 ;)

Great ep.

I wispered YESSSSS!!! to myself when Aria let it slip about Jason. She told a little porkie to him by accident...but was it really by accident does Aria want the "outside forces" to take advantage? There is definately more to Aria and Jason than there is being let on!

Poor Hannah got herself in the shiite again. :( New sister is a little bitch. It must be frustrating to know that her dad is marrying that snobby family. I wonder will there be more in the "Hannah's parents" story line. I know the flirting and the night spent together was wrong but they definately seemed to rekindle their romance! :)

I wonder will A start any of the crap about what is in that box. There was a definite focus on that little dolly.

Can't wait for the next one.

• Advertisement

In the UK you can catch up right from the start!, MTV [UK] will begin showing from episode 1 at 1pm starting Tuesday 23rd of August.

Advertisement