Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 3 Beta

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

just froze up on me gonna restart

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Just got kicked form a game there. I got the first kill and then threw a grenade at an enemy and then the connection sign came up and got kicked for killling a team mate, which I didn't. :confused::confused:
    Oh well, I'm sure you can see the my K/D ratio is not very good lads. It never has been. Good fun though. We should dust off the mics and play with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,583 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Taking ages finding players for TDM. Anytime I quit the game to the XMB, i get the 3 loud beeps and the ps3 resets itself. This happen to anyone else?
    Naughty Dog said they are working on the freezing issue.

Top of the table last two games.

How freakin awesome am i:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Taking ages finding players for TDM. Anytime I quit the game to the XMB, i get the 3 loud beeps and the ps3 resets itself. This happen to anyone else?

Every time with me.

• Advertisement

Is anyone from here actually playing together

weiland79 wrote: »
    Is anyone from here actually playing together

myslef and bubs78 are in a party right now, join man!

myslef and bubs78 are in a party right now, join man!

cant see where to do that

Naughty Dog said they are working on the freezing issue.
    The same thing happened to me. Three beeps and the PS3 resets itself. Wouldn't want the PS3 crapping out on me...again.

weiland79 wrote: »
    cant see where to do that
    You need to be invited by someone in the party. I think.

There was 5 of us in a party earlier. Dreadaxe, Goth myself and two others.

• Advertisement

sent you an invite their weiland. go to friends tap on the main MP screen and press x on my name. should give you an option to join party.

Ya, hope the resetting thing doesn't cause any damage!

found it

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

love the airstrip level on TDM, great way to change how deathmatches start being able to jump off a moving plane :eek:

Just got kicked form a game there. I got the first kill and then threw a grenade at an enemy and then the connection sign came up and got kicked for killling a team mate, which I didn't. :confused::confused:

Just got kicked with the same message. airstrip level, plane part repeated 3 times for no reason and then kicked.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

couldnt get the invites to work, but had some good games of co-op. Unlocking some items for the guns now its getting better, i like the M9.

Will be on for a good blast tomorrow.

Yaaaaaa! Had my emblem around the airstrip level for half the game. Class feature!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Couple of clips from today, good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

im finding the movements very sluggish feels like im turning a truck when when im running aorund, keep getting into games full of anoying americans i never heard anyone say "wow thats fresh" so much in my life :eek:

Lone Stone wrote: »
    full of anoying americans i never heard anyone say "wow thats fresh" so much in my life :eek:

And on the 8th day, God invented the Mute button

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Is the party system working? I'm getting on right now.

• Advertisement

Is the party system working? I'm getting on right now.

Im just finished a game, i'll create a party and invite ya

Sound for that treasure Wolf!! Another great feature, collecting treasure for your buddy

Sound for that treasure Wolf!! Another great feature, collecting treasure for your buddy

Great feature indeed, i usually get killed trying to pick up my own :/

Just saw you climb up to kill a guy and one of our own guys lobbed a grenade right at you. idiot!

Just saw you climb up to kill a guy and one of our own guys lobbed a grenade right at you. idiot!

He was blinded by glory :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I'll be playing a good bit over the next few days, feel free to add me. PSN is Newaglish.

I'm really enjoying the 2v2v2 and also the team arena siege mode. Arena is the best for making money as you're rewarded for killing swarms of crappy NPCs rather than precision-skilled US teenagers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Beta crashed my PS3 on me 4 times tonight. Got 2 games in a row and had crashes between every other game. Otherwise nice features that they added to the series, but the controls do feel abit sluggish. Or maybe not... Havent played UC2 in some time and have been playing alot of Black Ops so maybe its just like UC2 was.

What level of sensitivity have you all set your controls at? On max its impossible to hit anybody from long range as there is no aiming assist/slow down but at medium range its just about fine. Then if i lower it so i can actually hit something from long range my shortrange game suffers as the aiming assist/slowdown kicks in and sometimes you can be chasing your foe with your crosshairs. Dont recall having such problems in UC2 Really annoying

added you on psn New. Ya, can be a bit sluggish, i have sensitivity at about 80%. no crashes so far for me touch wood

That was gas, high fiving over a buddy kill when an enemy hits me point blank with a shotgun!

• Advertisement

I have noticed the controls do feel a tad bit sluggish. Camera/reticle movement as well as the turning too.

Advertisement