Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 3 Beta

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Magill wrote: »
    Anyone else getting an error when going from the start screen ?

Its been happening on and off all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

:mad: FFS i was at 63 % and clicked download in the background now my download is stuck on pending and won't resume, if i go to the store again its starting a new download at 0%. I was 13 mins away :mad:

Ah fixed it stupid Play TV was recording in the background phew

• Registered Users Posts: 29,601 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

weiland79 wrote: »
    We'll be thinking of you.:D

my bollix haha enjoy lads! cough bastards cough

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Just downloading it now. Any use?
    Edit, just seen it was released only a little while ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Finished downloading stuck in the menu , im no programmer but if they had uncharted 2 function why cant they do the beta without any hiccups

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Finished downloading stuck in the menu , im no programmer but if they had uncharted 2 function why cant they do the beta without any hiccups

Oh... i donno... maybe because its a completely different game ?

Magill wrote: »
    Oh... i donno... maybe because its a completely different game ?

Snarky :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i just keep getting error initializing session manager :mad: when i try to start a game

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭Varik

buddy system, tag team bonus points for taking down enemies with a set person that is teamed up with you at the start of a game.

Treasure drops in game, free hats.

Paid boosters, one game bonuses that can give you a advantage in that one game(not real money game money instead of buying a new weapon for ever getting a advantage for that one game).

Permanent boosters, unlock with lvl and then bought. Upgraded by doing certain things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Lone Stone wrote: »
    i just keep getting error initializing session manager :mad: when i try to start a game
    So do I. I think im too tired to play this tonight. Think I'll try again tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Varik wrote: »
    buddy system, tag team bonus points for taking down enemies with a set person that is teamed up with you at the start of a game.

Treasure drops in game, free hats.

Paid boosters, one game bonuses that can give you a advantage in that one game(not real money game money instead of buying a new weapon for ever getting a advantage for that one game).

Permanent boosters, unlock with lvl and then bought. Upgraded by doing certain things.

Free hat ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Lone Stone wrote: »

Same here. So annoying. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Free hat ???

Enemies drop items that your character can wear or use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

So do I. I think im too tired to play this tonight. Think I'll try again tomorrow.

Me too.

I think I'll let plus finish the job during the night and will be good to go tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,988 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I really have to keep an eye on this forum

Didnt even know about this beta being released today :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭GamesDontSuck

So ... many people managing to actually play a game?
    I've been trying for the last 30 mins. Cant start a single game.

I've connected but can't find a game.

Get to see some really pretty footage at least. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,601 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Can ye create a private game to invite friends?

Im digging the menu system best beta ever:pac::pac:

All jokes aside crashed twice on me and havent being able to join 1 single game yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I can't join a game and my ps3 has completely crashed twice now and it seems to be overheating very badly, the fan is running overdrive never heard the ps so loud!! I'm guessing it's the Uncharted TV which can't be turned off :/

• Advertisement

Played a game just there.
    It's awesome.

Got in a game their played bout 12 mins before it crashed , game feels different but the same ,shooting feels way better than uncharted 2 only complaint i hate the look of the crosshairs

dedicated servers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Yeah, seems to be an overheating issue, frame rates drop to **** after 5-10 mins and then crashes PS3.... awww well... its a beta for a reason :D Have to say tho... the cinematic beginning to the map i played was bloody awesome !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Big Knox wrote: »
    I can't join a game and my ps3 has completely crashed twice now and it seems to be overheating very badly, the fan is running overdrive never heard the ps so loud!! I'm guessing it's the Uncharted TV which can't be turned off :/

**** me, my ps3 now won't boot and I have the constant flashing red light which means its ****ed!!

If you're crashing for overheating issues I suggest not chancing it!! :mad:

That airship map is the best mp map i ever played in my life , ended up top on my team with 17 kills 10 deaths

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Played one game of co-op and the frame rate was unbearable

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

same, got into two games, one co-op one free for all, both laggy beyond belief, I fell through the floor climbing over a wall in the co op one then vanishes under the level, theres a wierd ghosting effect as well, will give it a few days and try it again when the servers calm down, its 7pm in the states so everyone over there is getting it now. does look great though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Stupid question i know, but what dafuq is a beta??

• Advertisement

Stupid question i know, but what dafuq is a beta??

A beta is what a developer launches for players to test the game and get some feedback from them :)

Advertisement