Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2011: Round 06 - Monaco Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Coulthard and Brundle don't seem to be paying attention to the tyres.

Hamilton should get a race ban after today tbh, he's been an absolute joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Hamilton is heading for one race ban the way he's going

Who is the test driver for McLaren?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

hamilton is one reckless fcuker

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

well done to the marshals there for getting the Williams car out of there so quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

WTF is up with Hamilton today?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SD7792

They say Monaco always shows us who the best drivers are. What has it said about Hamilton this weekend then?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,627 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Is hamilton chasing a record for most investigations in one race ?

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

Hamilton looks like he thinks he's driving a touring car this weekend

In fairness if one of the monkeys at the back drove like Hamilton today I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a ban.

The worst of it is that unless it's a DQ or a lap penalty then Hamilton will still get at least 6th. Though the way he's driving he doesn't look like ending in 6th.

Fair play to Vettel, though I feel McLaren handed the race to RB today.

As for Hamilton, if he's allowed to keep any points from today it's an absolute joke. Maldonado must feel absolutely robbed of his first F1 points too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,065 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Thought Hamiltons first drive through was a bit harsh, will be interesting to see what happens, pity for williams

Austria have one boring national anthem

Just saying

Thought Hamiltons first drive through was a bit harsh,

Fully deserved in my opinion. He'll be lucky if he doesn't get a one race ban for his second offense

How does one go about using twitter? I've an old account but no idea how to send a tweet to the forum to mention a ban or at least a DQ for Hamilton, silly that they haven't even mentioned the possibility of it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭freestyla

yeah Vettel drove well ofcourse but dont get it tyres change on restart fecking F1 rules

amacachi wrote: »
    How does one go about using twitter? I've an old account but no idea how to send a tweet to the forum to mention a ban or at least a DQ for Hamilton, silly that they haven't even mentioned the possibility of it yet.

I can help

What your twitter name?

Go to http://twitter.com/ and log in

You go to messages and then you select new message

Or have I missed something obvious and you know this? :) And you want to do something else?
    If you've someone you want to contact you can send a private message but they need to follow you.

If you want to contact someone high profile you need to mention them in your tweet and they'll see this as a mention

If you want to contact someone high profile you need to mention them in your tweet and they'll see this as a mention

I think that's what I want to do. :pac: Looks like twitter ain't workin anyway so feck it.

You can't pm someone high profile or realy anyone unless they follow you

You need to send a tweet and mention them and they will be notified

For example:
    "So bla bla blah sack @coulthardf1 he's bland and boring and bla bla blah keep @MBrundleF1 as he is good."

They will see they are mentioned and read your tweet :)

So it's an @ and not a # I want to use then? :P I don't get this technology stuff.

Get with the times old timer :p

So go to twitter and find their profile like I did with Coulthard and Brundle

Hash tag is something different

• Registered Users Posts: 23,285 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Jesus button was so robbed. Not a hope in hell of either vettel or Alonso holding any kind of pace to the end if we didnt get the red flag.
    I didnt think much of the commentary today. Are bbc giving them too much to do in the commmentary box or something because they seemed to be behind the play at times today.

• Advertisement

Great interview with Hamilton

mickdw wrote: »
    Jesus button was so robbed. Not a hope in hell of either vettel or Alonso holding any kind of pace to the end if we didnt get the red flag.
    I didnt think much of the commentary today. Are bbc giving them too much to do in the commmentary box or something because they seemed to be behind the play at times today.

Have to agree about the commentators.

Hamilton really, really not doing himself any favours at the moment. Think he might be wearing a bit thin with some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭MudSkipper

jeeezzz, listening to that gob makes me all stabby.........

Suck it up is the expression Lewis, Canada should be better for him, if he's not banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Another race gifted to Vettel, yawn. The red flag tyre change rule needs to really be looked at too. The season may have ended before it ever got going really.

Hamilton needs some serious slaps on the wrist after todays drive. Shocking lack of maturity from him, and I'd consider myself a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

i really dont like vettel now. jammy bastard

Suck it up is the expression Lewis, Canada should be better for him, if he's not banned

Fancy tyres won't suit him massively over there. I don't think he should be racing next time or else should get a DQ for today.

Hamilton really needs to wise up tbh, blew it yesterday in qualifying, drove like an idiot today and blames everyone else. Pretty much threw away the title last year as far as I'm concerned as well.
    Also for all the talk of his overtaking if he was driving like that in the 70s/80s I doubt he would've finished many races. His attitude of sticking it up the inside works brilliantly when everyone else is afraid to turn in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Some idiotic driving from Hamilton today,his pathetic excuse over the team radio was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Sheeps wrote: »
    i really dont like vettel now. jammy bastard
    It's annoying when the race is won with an event that plays into the hands of a driver, but it's hardly Vettel's fault!

• Advertisement

Pedro de la Rosa, very experienced. I remember him back at Jordan
    Gary Paffet, British driver, the sponsors would like him and he's good

In my opinion, Hamilton is due a one race ban after today
    But probably nothing will happen

Advertisement