Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Chatwalk - Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 F_Fitzy

Where do i get that? Would love to be able to stop dying my hair altogether and go back to natural colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

F_Fitzy wrote: »
    Where do i get that? Would love to be able to stop dying my hair altogether and go back to natural colour!
    phasers wrote: »
    Try Colour B4, I've never used it but most people here say it's great! They sell it in boots, I think it's around 15 euro or less.

:)
    There's a million threads on the product too so just search for them.

Well i didnt know if i had posted in the right thread. Brand new to this! Want to avoid dying my hair to be honest so was looking for advice as well as product knowledge :) Thought this would be the right place, no?

This is the right section, there are millions of threads on colour b4 in the Fashion and Appearance section.

Off topic thread is for F&A people to chat about things not F&A related (which we never seem to manage haha)

As I said, if you type in colour b4 to the search (6th tab at the top of the page) you will see loads of threads (including one of my own) which give you advice on how to use it, what the product actually does, treatment after it and reviews

Haha okay thanks for your help!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Just applied for a job in Topshop NYC :D:D Here's hoping my two years of Topshop Dublin will be of help :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Got an interview suit? :D

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

This was rather popular last year. When I get more details I'll (with the OK of the mods) update.
    Date for your diary!!!
    The 2011 Grown Up Debs Ball will be held on the 8th October.
    Details to follow. Hope to see you all there looking AMAZING

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

OldGoat wrote: »
    Got an interview suit? :D

I'll sort SOMETHING out ;) In fact, I'm gonna try get a really nice white shirt before I go away for interviews. Saw a lovely one in Cos and when I went back to get it, gone!
    OldGoat wrote: »
    This was rather popular last year. When I get more details I'll (with the OK of the mods) update.

YES PLEASE! I was so sad I missed it last year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Congrats Twee :D I love interview clothes! I still kinda feel like I'm playing dress-up though :p

Putting away clothes yesterday, and realised I own 55 dresses. Only one of which doesn't fit :eek: I can't part with them, I love them all!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Putting away clothes yesterday, and realised I own 55 dresses. Only one of which doesn't fit :eek: I can't part with them, I love them all!!! :D

I packed all my college stuff the other day to move home. I had about 3 bags stuffed with dresses, and I couldn't bring all my shoes home in one go! I HATE throwing stuff out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I packed all my college stuff the other day to move home. I had about 3 bags stuffed with dresses, and I couldn't bring all my shoes home in one go! I HATE throwing stuff out!
    Give them to me :D

Seriously though if you have stuff to throw out, don't bin it, give it to a charity shop.

Give them to me :D

Seriously though if you have stuff to throw out, don't bin it, give it to a charity shop.

Oh ya, I do that whenever I do actually get around to sorting out my clothes. Only as soon as all the available wardrobes are full to bursting :P

I basically want all of the Forever 21 website stock. ALL OF IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Twee. wrote: »
    Just applied for a job in Topshop NYC :D:D Here's hoping my two years of Topshop Dublin will be of help :p

Have you been in the Topshop in NY before? It is actually amazing and I love the part of NY it's in! I hope you get it! /crosses fingers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I have 74 :(

Before going out the last night I tried on a load of dresses. The majority of them are too big for me. Like WAY too big. Pain in the ass! I'll probably put back on weight when I go back to college full time next year....so gonna keep them for another bit!

Novella wrote: »
    Have you been in the Topshop in NY before? It is actually amazing and I love the part of NY it's in! I hope you get it! /crosses fingers

I've never been! Yeah I applied there online, so if I don't hear anything I'll drop in a CV in person. Would be awesome to work there!

Still don't have anywhere to live. LOL? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

We should do a clothes swap some time!

I've never been! Yeah I applied there online, so if I don't hear anything I'll drop in a CV in person. Would be awesome to work there!

Still don't have anywhere to live. LOL? :pac:

From what I remember, they had a dj, not just music playing on a cd! I bought so much there and found it a lot cheaper than here... although maybe the exchange rate was better then, I dunno! Anyway, you'll end up with a whole new wardrobe! :)

Are you going all by yourself?
    We should do a clothes swap some time!

That's a brilliant idea! I have loads of clothes with the tags still on that I've never even worn and bags, oh so many bags!

From what I remember, they had a dj, not just music playing on a cd!

Oh that sounds awesome!!
    Are you going all by yourself?

Yep I am indeed! A bit scared but mostly excited! I'm defo going to save up and hit the outlets before I come home :D

That's a brilliant idea! I have loads of clothes with the tags still on that I've never even worn and bags, oh so many bags!

Could be a very cool idea for the next forum meet up. I wonder how much it is to rent a function room in a hotel or something in town...? We could all throw a few euro in to pay for the room, swap clothes, donate the left overs to charity!

• Advertisement

Oh that sounds awesome!!

Yep I am indeed! A bit scared but mostly excited! I'm defo going to save up and hit the outlets before I come home :D

Wow! I wish I was brave enough to do that! How did you go about sorting it all out? Like, where are you gonna stay and stuff?

Could be a very cool idea for the next forum meet up. I wonder how much it is to rent a function room in a hotel or something in town...? We could all throw a few euro in to pay for the room, swap clothes, donate the left overs to charity!

I'd be up for that anyway. We could even have cocktails while swapping! :)

Wow! I wish I was brave enough to do that! How did you go about sorting it all out? Like, where are you gonna stay and stuff?

Just went through Usit for a J1 Visa. It's just for three months! There's a girl in my class over there so she's been helping me out with where to live and the likes, just been using Craigslist. I will be getting a room in an apartment (when I can bloody find one!). NY is SO EXPENSIVE to rent! Shockin!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

My cousin just emailed to tel me that an Irish website sellling dresses was being advertsied in Ireland AM, and that she couln't beleive how yuk the dresses were..I had a look and feckin hell they're mank!! Not to mention the website..

I'm a bit cranky..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

My cousin just emailed to tel me that an Irish website sellling dresses was being advertsied in Ireland AM, and that she couln't beleive how yuk the dresses were..I had a look and feckin hell they're mank!! Not to mention the website..

I'm a bit cranky..
    What was the website? www.dresses.ie?

Yeah! I wasn't sure if I could state it directly.. I just think they look really cheap for the cost of them...

Yeah! I wasn't sure if I could state it directly.. I just think they look really cheap for the cost of them...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64544204

Very funny thread on the site

I was about to delete/edit my post cos I felt bad for giving out but reassured a bit when I read that thread! Not just me!!

Why would you feel bad. The clothes are cheap tack and that's what the board is here for!

Okay, I actually laughed aloud reading that thread Pandora's Twist..I looked at the date, from March last year when I was mid-dissertation so obvious eased off boards! But what a funny thread. Horrific photos!!!!! Made my morning have a good giggle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Just found out from my cousin that she's away next weekend when I'm down in London so severely stuck for somewhere to stay. My friend is doing his exams atm. I've never stayed alone in a hostel before and dread to think of London hostel prices =/

Advertisement