Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Chatwalk - Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Crushing disappointment. I out-boob this dress by just enough to put me between sizes :(

Oh no! I hate that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

spinscribble, I love the red!!

I do like the mauve one, but I know that the fit might be a bit awkward (well, for me, I'm busty and high necks can be a nightmare without a super dee duper wonderbra... both so pretty!!

thats the thing i was thinking too, although i had a sports bra on and it looked alright.

both have nice fabric too. gah...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

thats the thing i was thinking too, although i had a sports bra on and it looked alright.

both have nice fabric too. gah...

Decisions, decisions!!

decision time tomorrow....today new ombre coloured hair/hair cut!! looks strangely red in photos instead of the lovely ash/chocolate colour it is though (i've super dark near black hair naturally at the roots)... looks so grown up! :P

I want these so bad:

http://www.awear.com/closet/blue-cowl-2in1-tie-back-dress/invt/00000270blue/

http://www.awear.com/closet/heart-printed-flare-belted-dress/invt/00000221navy/

http://www.awear.com/closet/print-floral-flare-belted-dress/invt/00000189taupeprint/

This is all rainbow kirby's fault, making me click into Awear boutique! I have shoes that would be fab with the blue one for my godson's Christening, sigh, at least it's the cheapest of the three!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I want the second and third ones you've linked there :eek:

Incidentally, I get paid tomorrow...

See I kinda know the second two mightn't suit me because I have rather large boobies and am thinking the shape might squish them into one big booby, which nobody wants.

But then I have a pair of shows that would be fab with the floral one....curse you rainbow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Crushing disappointment. I out-boob this dress by just enough to put me between sizes :(

Today I was shopping and I underboobed (does that make sense?!) pretty much every dress I tried on :( They fit perfect everywhere else but my stupid small boobs are just stupid and...small!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Medium-sized boobs for all! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I'm sad because when I'm normal weight + one stone, my boobs are AWESOME.
    But at normal weight they suck. :(

But normal weight + one stone I look preggers. D:

• Advertisement

No matter how much weight I lose/put on my boobs stay the same. And any contraceptive pill I've been on didn't make any difference either...BOO!

In other news...I want this! http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/ie/en/zara-S2011/61158/428501 But it seems to be out of stock or something :(

WANT :eek:

It's in Swamp with a different belt for at least a tenner cheaper.

Oh oh also discovered JEANS THAT FIT ME! I find it impossible to find jeans to fit me well. UNTIL today I went into French Connection. Only ones that don't give me a ridiculously saggy arse :D And the length is perfect too :) Gonna save my tips for the next few weeks and get a couple of pairs next time I'm in Cork :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

That AWear dress with the hearts is absolutely ruined by the ugly zip at the back. Pity because when I saw the front I fell in love.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Lia_lia wrote: »
    No matter how much weight I lose/put on my boobs stay the same. And any contraceptive pill I've been on didn't make any difference either...BOO!

You're so lucky! I started going to the gym properly a few months ago and while I wasn't planning on losing weight, I did and I practically have no boobs left now! They were the first to go! Stupid boobs!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Novella wrote: »
    You're so lucky! I started going to the gym properly a few months ago and while I wasn't planning on losing weight, I did and I practically have no boobs left now! They were the first to go! Stupid boobs!
    That happens to me when I lose weight too, I always lose it from my boobs first and my stomach last, I look ridiculous!

completely weird maybe but i've been googling and looking at etsy shops with those japanese style 3d cases for phones. They can be just a few sparkles/decorations or completely OTT like this one
    il_570xN.247090152.jpg

They're so weird and ultra girly but a part of me would love to have one for a laugh lol

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Oh I think they are fab! It's called "Deco Den" and you can get the bits and pieces on eBay and some other sites. My mate got a load of stuff and has given the deco den treatment to nearly everything she owns!

Twee. wrote: »
    Oh I think they are fab! It's called "Deco Den" and you can get the bits and pieces on eBay and some other sites. My mate got a load of stuff and has given the deco den treatment to nearly everything she owns!

thanks! I was typing bling cases into search engines!

Might have to do one myself, the prices are outrageous!

• Advertisement

That's lovely, but woah didn't realise how expensive they were! I was thinking that the individual bits and pieces were pricey, but much less than the pre-made! My mate says nail glue is the good for sticking them on.

This site is amazing, she has deco den nails as well! Full Moon.

Etsy have some cool pieces as well.

I think I'd wanna make my own now that I know how dear they are. Plus it would be unique and fun.

I actually got deco den nails done when I was in hong kong, just had NO idea what they were called, just knew they were amazing. I kept seeing them on all the girls and wandered into a mall where everything was deco den this and that, blythe dolls (which i also love) and nails/fashion. The girls in the nail place had no english but eventually i got what I wanted lol. Heres a pic
    picture.php?albumid=308&pictureid=1590

Had to try and get them refilled back home. The nail technicians in the place i went to all came over and were saying they hoped they'd catch on here. They're so cute. Really tempted to get them over here in edinburgh since i found a few chinese nail salons but what with my art work, my nails wouldn't last long :(

They look fabulous! Apparently one of the few things that aren't over priced in NYC is manicures! I shall be treating myself! I wonder if I could find a place that would do deco den :D

definitely, go to china town :P yeah nail salons are mostly reasonable in the states, I could afford it over there lol.

post pics if you get them!

Those nails are fab, I can't wear anything on my nails for work though, sucks, I have so many pretty nail varnishes! I don't have an iPhone but might have a look around the house and see if there's anything I can do that to :D

Haha anything with a flat surface in your house better watch out :p I suggest the remote control :D

from looking online last night, you can deco den anything! compact mirrors, picture frames, back of hairbrushes and any mobile that you can buy a case for.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I want nails like those!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Finally, a use for my hot glue gun! My house is going to SPARKLE

Advertisement