Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cigarettes - The original thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

baker59 wrote: »
    Hey,
    it was a stupid error on my part, it was the USB port I had it plugged into that wasn't working so it wasn't charging after several attempts. :rolleyes: Sorry & thanks for the replies.

But another little query, when I screw the vapouriser to the battery, the vapouriser will stay on constantly. Is this due to some nicotine in the vapouriser? I've been blowing into in to get all the liquid out but it's still heating up.

I got the rechargeable intellicig. No charger from mains, just usb.
    Will take posters advice from here soon and try out the joye510.

That shouldn't be happening, theres something wrong with it.I had a vaporiser that did that and it got, very very hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Does anyone know how long delivery takes for thebestshop?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Thebestshop deliveries I get always arrive next day

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Hey lads. Me asking again:) I really don't want another bottle to collect dust so if somebody could give me just a little bit of joye tobacco, say 1ml, to try before i buy it i would really appreciate it. I'll give you 10ml or so of juice of your choice from my collection. I have some Dekang, Enjuice and Honeyville Vapor juices. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Opit

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Hey lads. Me asking again:) I really don't want another bottle to collect dust so if somebody could give me just a little bit of joye tobacco, say 1ml, to try before i buy it i would really appreciate it. I'll give you 10ml or so of juice of your choice from my collection. I have some Dekang, Enjuice and Honeyville Vapor juices. Thanks

Why no ask Helen from VapourStore for free sample of this juice? Just ask her man, you have nothing to lose.

• Advertisement

I did. I asked her last time and she told me she wouldnt have smaller bottles than 15 ml.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

What's the best website to get this stuff from guys?

I got the impression it was Vapour Ireland but someone said a while back that they're charging too much for shipping. Is thebestshop.eu the way to go? I need to buy a starting out kit.

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    What's the best website to get this stuff from guys?

I got the impression it was Vapour Ireland but someone said a while back that they're charging too much for shipping. Is thebestshop.eu the way to go? I need to buy a starting out kit.

Its a matter of preference, I prefer thebestshop.eu, next day delivery is only €2.20 compared to €7something at vapour ireland.

Thebestshop have great customer service, never ordered from vapour ireland.

Theblueirish

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ive ordered from vapourstore.ie and thebestshop.eu

i find the vapourstore postage to be quicker, ifI order before 2-3pm I get it the next day whereas with the bestshop it takes a two or three days for some reason. it depends on what im getting though where i'll order from.

Theodore01 wrote: »
    The most important feature of the electric cigarette is that it is specifically designed to satisfy any addictions that often hinder a smoker’s effort to quit. The similar design that is featured in the electric cigarette will aid a smoker in maintaining the feel and touch of a cigarette both in their hands and in their mouth.

Thanks..lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Theodore01

There are many benefits of electronic cigarettes to health. There are many vices that often burden the individual seeking to quit and the electronic cigarette helps in satisfying most, if not all of those vices so you can begin the process to achieving better health. This cigarette will also give a long term and short term results.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Bot-tastic.

mewso wrote: »
    Bot-tastic.

One of those intelligent ones:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Just realised Halo juice doesn't come in a zero nicotene bottle :(
    I don't know what to order now as the vapour store is out of stock of the 6mg so I was going to try the 0mg and saw that they don't have it, only the 12mg....
    I don't really like any juice apart from menthol ice but I want to completely cut out the nicotene, any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Opit

Tayla wrote: »
    Just realised Halo juice doesn't come in a zero nicotene bottle :(
    I don't know what to order now as the vapour store is out of stock of the 6mg so I was going to try the 0mg and saw that they don't have it, only the 12mg....
    I don't really like any juice apart from menthol ice but I want to completely cut out the nicotene, any recommendations?

Direct order from Halo will be good option http://www.halocigs.com/menthol-ice-eliquid.html
    Arrive in 3-4 days.

Well since nobody wants to swap 1ml of joye tobacco for 10ml of any other juice it must be THAT good then:) I've ordered it today along with some other juice I wanted to try. Hope I'll like it and won't put it away for dust collecting:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Well since nobody wants to swap 1ml of joye tobacco for 10ml of any other juice it must be THAT good then:) I've ordered it today along with some other juice I wanted to try. Hope I'll like it and won't put it away for dust collecting:)

Sorry forgot to get back to you but I would have sent you 1ml for nothing as I don't want any more liquid. Hard to part with the Joye though. I hope you like it but if you don't you'll have plenty here to take it off your hands.

My first atomiser died yesterday from the eGo-T I bought from vapourireland, I knew it was a knock off eGo-T, but c'mon 18 days?????.

This has re-enforced my belief in the original legit Joye eGo products which have given me a minimum of 4 months.

Suffice to say i will not buy another eGo-T knock off again:mad:

What's píssing me off, is that I'm going to Majorca on Tuesday so I will not be able to get a replacement if when the other atomiser dies on holidays,

I'll be smoking by the end of the holiday, I know it:mad:

Hi Fridge,

Where are you based, I bought a few spares this week as I had the same problem over Easter. I am in Donegal if that is anywhere close to you.

Theblueirish

Hi Fridge,

Where are you based, I bought a few spares this week as I had the same problem over Easter. I am in Donegal if that is anywhere close to you.

Theblueirish

Thanks Theblueirish,

I'm in Blessington Wicklow ,Miles away unfortunately.Thanks anyway:)

• Advertisement

My first atomiser died yesterday from the eGo-T I bought from vapourireland, I knew it was a knock off eGo-T, but c'mon 18 days?????.

This has re-enforced my belief in the original legit Joye eGo products which have given me a minimum of 4 months.

Suffice to say i will not buy another eGo-T knock off again:mad:

What's píssing me off, is that I'm going to Majorca on Tuesday so I will not be able to get a replacement if when the other atomiser dies on holidays,

I'll be smoking by the end of the holiday, I know it:mad:

I should have a delivery of clearomizers and boge cartomizers today, I can give you one of each if I get the delivery today?

Im heading to Malaga on Tuesday so it better come..lol

I got that delivery if you want to meet up in Dublin tomorrow, let me know

wingnut32 wrote: »
    I got that delivery if you want to meet up in Dublin tomorrow, let me know

Cheers wingnut32 but I can't meet up tomorrow, I've a busy weekend ahead.I did however find 1 eGo atty and 1 mega eGo atty in the drawer upstairs, I forgot I had them.Looks like I'll be filling the fluff for the next 2 weeks,(why does that sound dirty:pac:) Anyway thanks again.:)

TIF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Got an Ego-T from VapourIreland this morning, my first go at vaping an e-cigarette. Taste is definitely weird at first, I got a 50mg bottle of tobacco flavour with it. It's a little bit sweet, reminds me of the old smell of woodbines in pubs. It has grown on me in the last few hours and I'm finding that 4-5 good tokes from it is plenty as an alternative to smoking a cigarette every 45 minutes as I usually do. It is quite nice and I'm looking forward to trying some other juices.

It is obvious though, that this is a generic product, probably from China. There's no Joye/Janty branding anywhere to be found and the wall plug charger is a continental, two-pin one. I ordered from that particular site because everywhere else was out of stock of this one and I hadn't researched enough to tell the difference before I ordered. It seems to work fine so far, although I've noted The Incredible Fridge's post from earlier today so I will update how long this lasts. I won't be too annoyed if it lasts me long enough to cover the outlay vs. what I would have spent on smokes. Vaping technology seems to be moving fast at the moment from what I've seen so I expect to be investing in more gear in a month or two anyways.

So first impressions of vaping these things; pretty impressed. I bought it with split intentions of general interest in the gadgetry of it, and a real financial/health/hygiene requirement to get off the cigarettes. I still have a full carton of cigarettes which would normally last me a week or so. I'm interested to find out how many packs will be left from that come this time next week.

Fair play to all the regular posters on this thread, I've found it very useful, although I agree that there should absolutely be a sub-forum specifically for the whole topic of vaping and the whys/wheres/gear/juices and whatnots.

Hi Oh Noes,

Welcome to the world of vaping, if like some of us it will now take over your life.
    You will be buying spare batteries, spare atomisers, lying in bed thinking to yourself "wonder what rhubarb and custard flavour is like?"
    You will panic when you realise that an attomiser has died and can't get a replacement because of a bank holiday.

My advise would be try another flavour or two, I have tried a few and want to try others but 99% of the time I am sucking the menthol dragon that give me such a great throat hit.

I am 12 weeks today a vaper, haven't thought of a cig in about a month, can't I will never smoke again but someone give me a good kicking if I do.

Good luck with it, If it doesn't work out the first time don't throw it away, buy a new flavour and try it again.

If you need any help just ask.

Theblueirish

Folks, got my delivery from ecig wizard today. I ordered some low resistance clearomizers and I must say its hit and miss, hold the button down to long on the ego battery and you get a burnt taste. You might get a decent TH in one draw and not the next. They are a pain in the arse to fill aswell.

On a plus note I got 10ml of mint choc cookie and I have to say its f***ing lovely, I wish I ordered more.

Hi Oh Noes,

Welcome to the world of vaping, if like some of us it will now take over your life.
    You will be buying spare batteries, spare atomisers, lying in bed thinking to yourself "wonder what rhubarb and custard flavour is like?"
    You will panic when you realise that an attomiser has died and can't get a replacement because of a bank holiday.

My advise would be try another flavour or two, I have tried a few and want to try others but 99% of the time I am sucking the menthol dragon that give me such a great throat hit.

I am 12 weeks today a vaper, haven't thought of a cig in about a month, can't I will never smoke again but someone give me a good kicking if I do.

Good luck with it, If it doesn't work out the first time don't throw it away, buy a new flavour and try it again.

If you need any help just ask.

Theblueirish

+1 lol..youve hit the nail on the head blue. Let my missus try the mint choc and now she wants to start as soon as I get back. Its a hobby now..Id never touch an analog again!

Vapourireland is replacing them for me, happy days! ,He's going to meet me tomorrow, that's customer service ,fair play to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Just a heads up if anyone is looking to try a new flavour. Got some of the Mojito juice from En Juice last order and it is the nicest one I have got so far by a long way. Has the minty taste for all you menthol ice heads but is a little sweet and has a lime twang. Just like the drink. Highly recommended. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

Vapourireland is replacing them for me, happy days! ,He's going to meet me tomorrow, that's customer service ,fair play to them.

Good stuff!
    So are the vapourireland ego-t's knock offs?

Advertisement