Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cigarettes - The original thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the dk-tab is a lovely flavour too, although like I said earlier in the thread the liquid itself has a damned strong odour even if the vapour itself tastes pretty awesome

actually, has anyone ordered from http://www.ecigwizard.com before ? few of their flavours are cheap enough but.. every time I look at them they are out of stock on loads of stuff. to me that's either a sign of a really popular site that sells an awful lot of product, or possibly a poorly run organisation that isnt keeping up with its stock levels.

can anyone reccomend them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 sndwr4

Its a matter of opinion but I would go for this if starting again.

http://www.vapourireland.com/e-cigarette-starter-kits/joye-ego-t-starter-kit/prod_4.html

http://www.vapourireland.com/e-liquid/e-liquid-50ml/prod_8.html

you won't go wrong with this and it will give you a real good chance of kicking them.

what about this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

actually, has anyone ordered from http://www.ecigwizard.com before ? few of their flavours are cheap enough but.. every time I look at them they are out of stock on loads of stuff. to me that's either a sign of a really popular site that sells an awful lot of product, or possibly a poorly run organisation that isnt keeping up with its stock levels.

I've used them alright....got my dk-tab flavouring there....seems to be out of stock now though....shipping to me takes about 4-5 days...

if it's flavourings you're after, maybe direct might be best??

nah, not making any juices myself just looking for a good coffee vape

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Ive used them twice before no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I have used them for attys, they were clones and the tips didn't fit snugly into them.
    They are cheap though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Just to give you guys a bit of feedback on vapourireland, the first eGo-T died within 18 days, vapourireland replaced that one FREE of charge then the second eGo-T died while I was on holidays, I just got the 2 weeks out of it.They were the copy eGo-T's by the way.

Today I was contacted by Séan from vapourireland as I had ordered liquid from their website.He is now stocking the Original Joyetech eGo-T and is replacing the second one for me free of charge, I have to say I am impressed, that is customer service.

He said there were problems with the copy version and now they've decided to go for the REAL Joytech stuff ,just a heads up ,they're selling the real eGo-T's and liquid cheaper than anyone else:)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

I've a quick question for you guys. I've been looking at the ego and I see it has a manual switch on the batteries. I was wondering how that worked? Press the button when drawing from the device?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

SgtBob wrote: »
    I've a quick question for you guys. I've been looking at the ego and I see it has a manual switch on the batteries. I was wondering how that worked? Press the button when drawing from the device?

Yep. The earlier e-cigs were auto (suck and engage) but they often had a safety cut-off of 3 to 5 seconds so the manuals became much more popular because you had more control over how long you could vaporise. These days the cut-off is gone or so long it doesn't matter on auto and manual but I prefer manual. Maybe because I'm just used to it.

On the dodgy eGo-T attys. I just had a real eGo-T atty drop in performance after a week. It really is pot-luck it seems.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that. I've tried the intellicig and the jasper & jasper one. Both of them are auto so was wondering.

Thinking of getting the ego as the intellicig doesn't give you any throat hit. While the jasper does, but also leaves a bitter taste on my lips and in the back of my throat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

SgtBob wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I've tried the intellicig and the jasper & jasper one. Both of them are auto so was wondering.

Thinking of getting the ego as the intellicig doesn't give you any throat hit. While the jasper does, but also leaves a bitter taste on my lips and in the back of my throat.

You'll also find that the attys don't last long, and are difficult to get a replacement for.

The Ego -T is the way to go, imo.

Noreen1 wrote: »
    You'll also find that the attys don't last long, and are difficult to get a replacement for.

The Ego -T is the way to go, imo.

Thanks, one of the lads is getting an ego-t, I'll have to try his and see how he gets on.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 LostChild

I've been vaping since January this year. I have been using the regular 510 style ecig. Today I received the Innokin Lea Tank ecig. Been using it all morning and I have to say it is excellent. Really good throat hit. It's a bit big and cumbersome, but I can live with that because from first impressions, the product is really good.

I got it from ecirette solutions if anyone is looking for one. €39.99 and they gave me a free RY4 juice. Gonna be puffing on this thing all day.

Has anyone else tried this ecig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Just to give you guys a bit of feedback on vapourireland, the first eGo-T died within 18 days, vapourireland replaced that one FREE of charge then the second eGo-T died while I was on holidays, I just got the 2 weeks out of it.They were the copy eGo-T's by the way.

Today I was contacted by Séan from vapourireland as I had ordered liquid from their website.He is now stocking the Original Joyetech eGo-T and is replacing the second one for me free of charge, I have to say I am impressed, that is customer service.

He said there were problems with the copy version and now they've decided to go for the REAL Joytech stuff ,just a heads up ,they're selling the real eGo-T's and liquid cheaper than anyone else:)

+1

Found him to be dead sound and sorted out my problems straight away. I'll definitely be using Vapour Ireland again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

Hi Guys, Sorry if this has come up before but I've searched the thread with no luck. I'm looking for any feedback on these:
    http://ecigarettedublin.com/
    Its my first go at the e-cigs and I don't want to be burned:rolleyes:
    Whats your opinion on the starter kit?

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

gerard65 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, Sorry if this has come up before but I've searched the thread with no luck. I'm looking for any feedback on these:
    http://ecigarettedublin.com/
    Its my first go at the e-cigs and I don't want to be burned:rolleyes:
    Whats your opinion on the starter kit?

Lot alot of info on the product itself and 65 is way over the top for a starter kit like that. Spend a tenner less and get yourself a proper e cig, ego or ego-t.

I had a look at a mate's ego-t today. And I decided for now that the size of it wasn't for me. I kinda wanna simulate smoking to start off with, to try and cut down and eventually completely get off the real cigs.

So I picked up one of the Ecirette branded Joye 510's today. First impression of it is really good. The vapour is excellent and the flavour is good. So far I think I've gotten the right one for me. I'm gonna use it over the weekend and if I'm happy with it, I will order some bits off the vapour store for it, like a manual battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭MojoRising

Hi all want to try the ecig as sick of wasting money on the real ones and health wise of course,need advise as what to go for and where please
    saw v cigs online but thats in states anyone recommend somewhere in Ireland really appreciate any help
    Thanks Jon

Its a matter of opinion but I would go for this if starting again.

http://www.vapourireland.com/e-cigarette-starter-kits/joye-ego-t-starter-kit/prod_4.html

http://www.vapourireland.com/e-liquid/e-liquid-50ml/prod_8.html

you won't go wrong with this and it will give you a real good chance of kicking them.

I am trying not to be biast so I am quoting a user

• Advertisement

saw this site when google e cigs,to be honest i'm lost,i smoke 20 marlbro lights aday and want to try the ecigs advice where to go and what to buy,wife nagging me so time to try them!!thanks in advance
    Jon

your wellcome

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

MojoRising wrote: »
    saw this site when google e cigs,to be honest i'm lost,i smoke 20 marlbro lights aday and want to try the ecigs advice where to go and what to buy,wife nagging me so time to try them!!thanks in advance
    Jon

There are several links in the opening thread MojoRising including some Irish sites. If you read the last few pages of the thread you will see plenty of other sites mentioned as well many answer to "which is the best e-cig" question.

mewso wrote: »
    There are several links in the opening thread MojoRising including some Irish sites. If you read the last few pages of the thread you will see plenty of other sites mentioned as well many answer to "which is the best e-cig" question.

Just got the Original Joytech eGo-T from vapourireland, they've changed suppliers.The vape is excellent.:D

Just got the Original Joytech eGo-T from vapourireland, they've changed suppliers.The vape is excellent.:D

So you found the perfect vape just in time for the Rapture.

mewso wrote: »
    So you found the perfect vape just in time for the Rapture.

21st of may, I hope the kids don't mind :pac:

On a serious note, he sent me 2 1000mAh batteries with the kit because the other two failed ,fair play:) FREE OF CHARGE!

MojoRising wrote: »
    Jon

I buy all my stuff on this site:

http://ecirettesolutions.com/

They have a disposable one if you want to just give ecigs a try:

http://ecirettesolutions.com/products.php?view=productPage&product=21&category=

I've been buying from these for the last 5 months and delivery is really quick.

LostChild wrote: »
    They have a disposable one if you want to just give ecigs a try:

http://ecirettesolutions.com/products.php?view=productPage&product=21&category=

I've been buying from these for the last 5 months and delivery is really quick.

They're rubbish e-cigs tbh and a waste of money, maybe if you're a "social smoker" they're fine ,but unless you were a heavy smoker like me, the only e-cig worth talking about is the eGo-T or the provari.

thanks for all the help really appreciate it,where is the best site to buy Original Joytech eGo-T? all new to the ecigs,thanks again
    jon

• Advertisement

They're rubbish e-cigs tbh and a waste of money, maybe if you're a "social smoker" they're fine ,but unless you were a heavy smoker like me, the only e-cig worth talking about is the eGo-T or the provari.

Never tried those and by the sounds of it I never will;) I'll stick to my new tank, which is getting a second day of blasting today.

Advertisement