Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cigarettes - The original thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Funndy

ovale wrote: »
    Yes, the ecirette 510 from londis is joye 510 licence which mean it is 100% compatible

what price is the londis 510?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

thanks,heres the londis link http://ecirettesolutions.com/stores.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Hey all,

I'd like to try this but am a bit strapped for cash. I like that vapourireland store, they seem to have a nice selection and things aren't too pricey.

I'm a total noob to ecigarettes so not sure which one to buy. At the moment I smoke 20 marlboro light per day. I smoke when I'm out and about a lot so I would ideally like one that just looks like a normal cigarette, and something I could use while driving because that seems to be the time I most smoke.

I don't want to get something just because it's cheap and have it break a week later.

Any suggestions as to what a good starter kit would be? Smoking costs me €60 per week so I'm going to make that my upper spending limit on it. I'd like to get one of the bottles of refill liquid included in that price too.

Any help much appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'd like to try this but am a bit strapped for cash. I like that vapourireland store, they seem to have a nice selection and things aren't too pricey.

I'm a total noob to ecigarettes so not sure which one to buy. At the moment I smoke 20 marlboro light per day. I smoke when I'm out and about a lot so I would ideally like one that just looks like a normal cigarette, and something I could use while driving because that seems to be the time I most smoke.

I don't want to get something just because it's cheap and have it break a week later.

Any suggestions as to what a good starter kit would be? Smoking costs me €60 per week so I'm going to make that my upper spending limit on it. I'd like to get one of the bottles of refill liquid included in that price too.

Any help much appreciated :)

This and this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

vapourstore has low res tank attys! when did this happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Made up an order on vapourireland.com was checking out and seen they added a masive €7.25 for delivery.

Been surfing about and found these guys:
    http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/content/1-delivery

Free delivery to Uk inc NI, over £10.
    Free delivery to ROI over £20

ego-T atomisers only €7.83

I am all for supporting Irish business but not when it hits my pocket.

Seems like a bargin. I just ordered so I will let you know delivery times.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

K so I started ecigs bout a week ago and going great but sick of the filler and getting nicotine on my lips :( so was wondering if I got the ego t atomizer and drip tips would they work with my joye ego battery?

Elevelyn wrote: »
    K so I started ecigs bout a week ago and going great but sick of the filler and getting nicotine on my lips :( so was wondering if I got the ego t atomizer and drip tips would they work with my joye ego battery?

Yes it will,

Edit:you don't need drip tips with the Ego-T theres a tank built into the mouthpiece

uh, no it wont

you dont need a drip tip with an ego-t (tank) atomiser

you just need the empty fillerless cartridges

http://www.thevapourstore.ie/joye-ego/joye-ego-t-mega-atomiser-tank-/prod_276.html

http://www.thevapourstore.ie/joye-ego/5-ego-t-empty-tank-cartridges/prod_277.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Works great for me tayla, I got ten of these http://www.misteliquid.co.uk/boge-510-blank-cartomizer-72 which I find is great value. Im still on my first one aswell.

That's good, been using it now for 4 months and i've went through 6 cartomizers in that time and burnt out the initial atomizer I got with it.

My OH is still on the original atomizer and his battery is still holding the charge for 2 days but in fairness I have been abusing the battery a bit, I suppose I really should get a pass through as if it goes dead I will charge for a few minutes and then vape a bit and charge it again etc, it will still last a day if I do charge it fully before use though.

I also take really long drags and hold the button down for ages aswell without meaning to. It'll be handy to keep this one as a spare anyway!

• Advertisement

uh, no it wont

you dont need a drip tip with an ego-t (tank) atomiser

you just need the empty fillerless cartridges

http://www.thevapourstore.ie/joye-ego/joye-ego-t-mega-atomiser-tank-/prod_276.html

http://www.thevapourstore.ie/joye-ego/5-ego-t-empty-tank-cartridges/prod_277.html

Ehh ,I originally just bought the Ego T atomiser with no battery and it fit my eGo batteries with no problems ,it's the same connection.

Just had a LR ego-T atomiser die on me, less than 8 days use.

Would the LR attys die any quicker than ordinary?

Ehh ,I originally just bought the Ego T atomiser with no battery and it fit my eGo batteries with no problems ,it's the same connection.

ugh, all I noticed was the drip tip/tank bit of that question didn't notice the battery stuff at all. sorry about that :)

Just had a LR ego-T atomiser die on me, less than 8 days use.

Would the LR attys die any quicker than ordinary?

i think they do die a little faster alright, or they're supposed to but 8 days still doesnt seem like very long. My first few tank attys didnt last very long, but my recent ones have lasted a lot longer.. I think it's luck of the draw whether or not you get a dud or a good one sometimes :/

I noticed on thebestshop that they are stocking type A and type B tank attys... anyone know what that's about?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I noticed on thebestshop that they are stocking type A and type B tank attys... anyone know what that's about?

Is one the new one that fits the 2ml cartridge maybe?

I got my delivery yesterday from e-cig wizard.

The tanks dont fit snugly into the atty so I think there is a slight difference in these.

The attys don't produce anywhere near the amount of vapour than the ones I got from Bestshop.eu
    They dont have EGO-T wrote on them so I was thinking they were a generic brand or clone.

Bad news is that with the holidays I will be without a decent working atty until at least Wednesday.

mewso... aaah, yes that's it alright. B takes the larger cartridge

blueirish... if you're anywhere around Carlow, I have a low res ego-t branded atty still in it's wrapping I got this week as a spare, could give it to you for the amount it would cost me to order another one.. think 13 euro or so?

Thanks for the offer Sir Digby. I would take you up but unfortunatly I am in Donegal.

If thinks get really bad I might make the run down :D

:)

it's always the really bad weekends for post that this **** happens isn't it. broke my spare battery and both chargers on the friday evening of a bank holiday weekend a while back.. was horrible having to wait until wednesday for my replacements to arrive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

Thanks for the offer Sir Digby. I would take you up but unfortunatly I am in Donegal.

If thinks get really bad I might make the run down :D

Where in Donegal? I'm in Northwest Donegal, and I have 2 unused atomisers that came with an eGo T starter kit from vapourIreland, plus an unused mega atomiser from the vapour store, bought as a spare.

They might not be any use to you, because they're not low res., just standard atomisers?

• Advertisement

Hi Noreen,

That would be great, I am in Lifford but can travel almost anywhere.

PM me you number and location and I will tie in with you.

Thanks

Theblueirish

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

I got my delivery yesterday from e-cig wizard.

The tanks dont fit snugly into the atty so I think there is a slight difference in these.

The attys don't produce anywhere near the amount of vapour than the ones I got from Bestshop.eu
    They dont have EGO-T wrote on them so I was thinking they were a generic brand or clone.

Bad news is that with the holidays I will be without a decent working atty until at least Wednesday.

I just ordered from e-cig wizard today..how long did your delivery take?

It arrived next day to my NI address, Not sure how long it takes to ROI.

One of the perks of living on the border is the ease of using a NI address when it works out quicker/cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Got my ego tank atty and carts today from the vapour store.... Oh god I love it so much :D Sooooo much easier, at first it tasted a bit weird even though i blew on it but now i think its broken in and its brilliant, getting loads of vaper and taste and no mess!!!! Thanks everyone, without this thread i would still be smoking 20+ a day (now down to 2-3, none today :))

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

I'm back from holidays, had no problem bringing e-cig through check-in.
    I see thevapourstore has joye tobacco back in stock and I'm tempted to buy it. But I have just too many bottles of juice already. Got almost 100 ml of different flavours in one order and didn't like a single one of them. So if any one wants to swap 5 or 10 ml of joye tobacco for some other flavour let me know and I'll give a list of what I have:)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭baker59

Hey,
    first time poster here, only read this thread later in the day after buying a intellicig so I know now it's not the best.

Anyway, it seems the battery has stopped working after 2 days and I definitely would say I didn't over use it. I've even tried draining the vapouriser.

Any tips to get it back working until I get paid again and can buy a decent one? Or will they give me my money back (bought it in a pharmacy)?? I think I read in a post that this may happen after a while of using one... is that correct?

Thanks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

baker59 wrote: »
    Hey,
    first time poster here, only read this thread later in the day after buying a intellicig so I know now it's not the best.

Anyway, it seems the battery has stopped working after 2 days and I definitely would say I didn't over use it. I've even tried draining the vapouriser.

Any tips to get it back working until I get paid again and can buy a decent one? Or will they give me my money back (bought it in a pharmacy)?? I think I read in a post that this may happen after a while of using one... is that correct?

Thanks.

If you mean it won't charge then yes there must be something wrong as lithium batteries should last 6 months at least to the best of my knowledge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

@Baker59.

Which intellicig did you buy? The disposable version, or the rechargeable?
    I haven't come across the intellicig, but a quick Google reveals there are a few types.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭baker59

Hey,
    it was a stupid error on my part, it was the USB port I had it plugged into that wasn't working so it wasn't charging after several attempts. :rolleyes: Sorry & thanks for the replies.

edit

I got the rechargeable intellicig. No charger from mains, just usb.
    Will take posters advice from here soon and try out the joye510.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 mcguffin

baker59 wrote: »
    Hey,
    it was a stupid error on my part, it was the USB port I had it plugged into that wasn't working so it wasn't charging after several attempts. :rolleyes: Sorry & thanks for the replies.

But another little query, when I screw the vapouriser to the battery, the vapouriser will stay on constantly. Is this due to some nicotine in the vapouriser? I've been blowing into in to get all the liquid out but it's still heating up.

I got the rechargeable intellicig. No charger from mains, just usb.
    Will take posters advice from here soon and try out the joye510.

Very good option indeed for a starter.

Vape Well!!!

Advertisement