Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ye can't beat a danger ****

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

basquille wrote: »
    This thread is just getting odder and odder..

Hmmmmmmmmm....

I say Ruff, ruff, I like it ruff.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

The smell of jizz? What kind of food are you eating man?

Ah come on, everyone's come stinks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,201 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

brummytom wrote: »

... and this knowledge is based on what experiences, exactly?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

No it doesnt.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    ... and this knowledge is based on what experiences, exactly?
    Me and some mates were talking about it earlier actually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Kiera wrote: »
    Not when I hold my nose it doesnt.

FYP, you can thank me later.

FYP, you can thank me later.
    Oh I will ;)

Me and some mates were talking about it earlier actually

Ah, oral sex. I see. :D

Not a conversation I'm ever particpated in, though. "Hey guys, does your cum stink when you ****, or is it just me?!"

Ah, oral sex. I see. :D

Not a conversation I'm ever particpated in, though. "Hey guys, does your cum stink when you ****, or is it just me?!"
    Nah not in that way, one lad came in and said "Fúckin hell, it stinks of cum out there" - we all agreed, because it does - hence, I've come to the conclusion that our collective ejaculate harbours the same odour

Nah not in that way, one lad came in and said "Fúckin hell, it stinks of cum out there" - we all agreed, because it does - hence, I've come to the conclusion that our collective ejaculate harbours the same odour

I see your logic, but I think it's more of an expression. I mean, how much comming has to take place before the smell is detectable? Sorry, I'm being pedantic now, I know, but ... it's still an interesting question!

• Advertisement

Ok i get how say a bedroom/sitting room/stairway can smell of sex. But i have never come across a guy whos cum smells.

And where the fck were you that you all came in the same place? Were you playing soggy bicky?:confused:

I see your logic, but I think it's more of an expression. I mean, how much comming has to take place before the smell is detectable? Sorry, I'm being pedantic now, I know, but ... it's still an interesting question!
    I don't know... I can just smell it! :pac:

See this:

I think that's the smelly tree we've got outside at school - I just googled 'Linden Tree' - one of the 'suggested searches' was 'linden tree smells like sperm'

Wow, I've killed this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 45,313 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

This thread is quality.

Wánking is awesome !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

LMFAO I wish i didnt get a mental image from most posts on Boards :o

Your getting mental image of me, :eek:

What ever your thinking i dont want to know....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

My favourite danger is with your girl in the doggy position tug away over her back, spit on her back to "fake" comeing and then when she turns round fire your batch, catch her in the eye with it......it'll be the most dangerous **** you'll have ever had!!!

Plus if you do it right she'll have to wear a nifty pirates eye patch for a week

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭tehPOK

irishejit wrote: »
    My favourite danger is with your girl in the doggy position tug away over her back, spit on her back to "fake" comeing and then when she turns round fire your batch, catch her in the eye with it......it'll be the most dangerous **** you'll have ever had!!!

Plus if you do it right she'll have to wear a nifty pirates eye patch for a week
    I've done that by accident was so funny xD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

tehPOK wrote: »
    Were you dribbling or froathing at the mouth:D

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭tehPOK

No I just pulled out and she turned round, nothing a few eye drops can't fix (Y)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

YA YOU CANT BEAT A GOOD DANGER ****... was caught by my mum when i was 17 how embarassing :eek:... she pretend she didnt see me.. I couldn't face her for a month

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

tehPOK wrote: »

Thats what we all say!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Blimey. I never realized the smutty undetones of Danger Mouse until this thread came along...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

But i have never come across a guy whos cum smells.

You should try it! :p

It does BTW!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    You should try it! :p

It does BTW!

Never complained in a Restaurant and have the dish come back with a grovelling apology and the addition of "Chef's Special Sauce" ?

heh heh heh.......

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I prefer if you have to be really quiet for one or during sex and nearing the end somebody calls your name, so you get to shout that you are coming heh heh heh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

A **** a day keeps the blues away ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

If you want danger try it in a confessional box sometime, see if you can shoot before the priest opens the door!!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 250 ✭✭DuPLeX

A few Points
    There are a few laughs and interesting Ideas here "though I'd need candles, soft mood music, Pictures of naked horses and an angry mob for it to work for me personally" but my Main point is this..........

THIS IS NOT AN AGE RESTRICTED WEBSITE!

so would you have this conversation in earshot of your kids or anyones kids ?
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

beardybob wrote: »
    I must try it with a mates mother sometime.

Only if all attempts at sex have failed.

Teenagers. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Or if your parents do walk in on you, to redeem your dignity, look em in the eye and Finish like a hero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

Go for a drive with one hand on the wheel and the other having the ****.

Advertisement