Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ye can't beat a danger ****

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Kold wrote: »
    I prefer to sneak into someone's room whilst they're sleeping and **** over their face.

I was wondering what that was on me face when i woke up. cheers for the horrible mess you left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

DuPLeX wrote: »
    A few Points
    There are a few laughs and interesting Ideas here "though I'd need candles, soft mood music, Pictures of naked horses and an angry mob for it to work for me personally" but my Main point is this..........

THIS IS NOT AN AGE RESTRICTED WEBSITE!

so would you have this conversation in earshot of your kids or anyones kids ?
    ;)

Here we go the sheriff has come riding in on his/her moral high-horse

The section is called AFTER HOURS not kiddy hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Teutorix wrote: »
    I think cracking one off in the confessional is the best.
    OK, but wait until the parishoners go home Father.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

who remembers the steve coogan character Gareth Cheeseman

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tomplaya

beardybob wrote: »
    if ye call someones name and see if ye can toss one out before they get into your room.I must try it with a mates mother sometime.
    the best that i`ve read, and this appeared on another thread on this site
    was that the bloke was in the mood to do the deed so he decided to put on his head phones to listen to some music and also close his eyes and think of his favourite fantasy.
    he opened his eyes minutes later to find a hot cup of tea left on the table beside him and his mam being the only other person in the house at the time:eek::eek:.
    :o:oawkward:o:o.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

The ultimate danger **** is speeding past the guards, then pulling over and popping one off before they get to your window..
    Bollocks. Try jumping off the cliffs of Moher and trying to finish before you hit the rocks below.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

I'd let yer one on the right hand side of the page give me a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Epic thread!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

Classic thread... **** has become a game.

It is vital for every man to do.
    So has anyone ever tried not to **** for a full month? It is tough, and things can get hard and messy!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

inmyday wrote: »
    Classic thread... **** has become a game.

It is vital for every man to do.
    So has anyone ever tried not to **** for a full month? It is tough, and things can get hard and messy!
    I've tried to give it up for Lent a few times - never happened.

It was also my new years resolution... lasted till 2nd January :/

• Advertisement

Some people **** to tell their bodies "it's time for sleep".

But still, there is plenty that beats danger ****.

Hard lovin' of a good woman, for example

in fact, any lovin' of any woman.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Theres no danger **** anymore for me.

If im taking a ****, generally, i'll politely ask my missus to hold my balls for me so i can concentrate on working the shaft.

....i suppose the only danger involved in that is if the light turns green before i get to finish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

think thats dangerous? Try it with live wires around, or while defusing I.E.D's in Iraq...i live on the edge...of decancy.

decanter_taunton2.jpg?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

Try knocking one out with the missus asleep beside ya in the bed....Doesnt sound to dangerous? you dont know my missus.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 caroiline

So funny ! ha ..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

demakinz wrote: »
    Try knocking one out with the missus asleep beside ya in the bed....Doesnt sound to dangerous? you dont know my missus.:eek:

She told me it would only be dangerous if you came home and caught me in your bed.........

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tomplaya

cork dj up for award

cork dj niall prenderville is irelands nomination in the bi-cennteenial world **** awards
    prenderville a talk show host on corks 96 fm is up for an award in the `most innovative place to be caught` category.
    prenderville will fly in for the prestigious award ceremony later this month:P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

tomplaya wrote: »
    prenderville will fly in for the prestigious award ceremony later this month:P:pac:

Might get a repeat performance so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

It's threads like this that make me love AH even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Redditor

Basq wrote: »
    Unless you're after calling a geriatric.. if you do manage it, it's a pretty poor reflection on you tbh!
    Best laugh I've had all week and God did I need it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I hope my sys admin isn't logging my net usage reading this :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

beardybob wrote: »
    if ye call someones name and see if ye can toss one out before they get into your room.I must try it with a mates mother sometime.
    Just wear a long trenchcoat and expose yourself to ladies in the park.You clearly want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

ddef wrote: »
    A mate of mine was telling me how he put peanut butter on his sack n got his dog to lick his balls while he wanked.
    he had one hell of a job gettin the white stuff outta the dogs hair before his mother got home.

bet he had a nice shiny coat after that. :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I don't believe that post actually.

It's not that difficult to get spunk out of a dog's hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Basq wrote: »
    Unless you're after calling a geriatric.. if you do manage it, it's a pretty poor reflection on you tbh!

In fairness to the OP, he's probably only 13 or 14 years old so he won't have much stamina/ lasting ability - bless him.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭EggsAckley

Danger **** or not which organ do you use the most when ****?
    Your ears

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭kierank01

ddef wrote: »
    A mate of mine was telling me how he put peanut butter on his sack n got his dog to lick his balls while he wanked.
    he had one hell of a job gettin the white stuff outta the dogs hair before his mother got home.

This reminded me of this:

Advertisement