Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 squiggetomato

Hi All,

Am looking for EU, Tort, Criminal and Company Indep. College Manuals, preferably 09 (but not limited to) sitting.

PM me if you can help a sister out. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Loitering

Hey guys does anyone know if that land reform bill is updated into the 2009 manuals? I think its changed a few areas?
    What about the 2009 Tort manuals, are they up to date in defamation chapter?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Sheedy

Hi,

I have a Griffith College Summer 09 Company Law manual for sale, €55 including postage.
    I also have Essential Law Texts, Land Law, Second Edition for sale, €40 including postage.

Send me a PM if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Alison McNamara

Hi ,

I'd be interested in buying your manual for 40,

Let me know if that works for you,

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭pandas

hey!

I have an EU Manual from independent colleges spine barely even been cracked, no highlighting in it, as good as new. I got it when I repeated in September but I just stuck with my old manual! It is for the September sitting just gone! I will sell it for 50euro and post for free within ROI.

I also have the Blackstone legislationiI'll sell that for 30euro if anyone is interested!

Let me know! PM me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Alison McNamara

Hi there,

At the moment I'm only looking for a company law manual. So if you have one of those I'd be interested.

Thanks,

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 irwip

Hey there,
    If anyone still has a spare contract, criminal or equity manual, they would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pixie242

Hey there,

Does anybody have criminal, contract, equity and property fe1 manuals from the last sitting available for sale?

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pixie242

sarahw7 wrote: »
    Griffith College Manuals from the last sitting available in the following subjects:
    • Company
    • Equity
    • Property
    • Contract
    Past exam papers booklet included. €50 each.

Hey there!

I would be interested in buying the equity, property and contract ones at that price. Are they still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sarahw7

Griffith College Manuals from the last sitting available in the following subjects:
    • Company
    • Equity
    • Property
    • Contract

Sorry I can't manage to edit this but these manuals are no longer available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

pixie242 wrote: »
    Hey there!

I would be interested in buying the equity, property and contract ones at that price. Are they still available?

PM sent

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I'm looking for Equity manuals and materials, if anyone has any to sell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 catriona86

Hi looking for 2009 edition independent colleges manuals for

Contract & EU.

Email me at c.brophy@live.ie

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 catriona86

pandas wrote: »
    hey!

I have an EU Manual from independent colleges spine barely even been cracked, no highlighting in it, as good as new. I got it when I repeated in September but I just stuck with my old manual! It is for the September sitting just gone! I will sell it for 50euro and post for free within ROI.

I also have the Blackstone legislationiI'll sell that for 30euro if anyone is interested!

Let me know! PM me!

still for sale??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 finnpt

I have Constitutional and Company Fe-1 Direct manuals from 2009 for sale. Good condition, unmarked except for a small amount of highlighting in one of them. €50 each. PM me if you are interested
    Hi

I'm interested in the company law manual. Is it still available?Cheers

legal bee wrote: »
    Hey all im trying to sell brand new independent colleges manuals for Oct 09 for Constitutional and Company (with past exam papers including April 09). I have pulled out of the course due to persoanl circumstances and its too late to get refunded:mad:

Im charging 80 each plus p&p.

Pm me if interested
    Hi

I'd be interested in the company manual if it still available? Cheers

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Hi I was wondering if anyone had the nutshells for Tort & Constitutional for sale

PM if you can help

Thank you

• Company
    • Equity
    • Property
    • Contract
    Hi

I'd be very interested in the company manual if still available? Thanks

Peter

Dan133269 wrote: »
    I have Tort, Property and Company manuals from Independent Winter 08/09 for sale. Marked in good condition. Also have Company Acts. pm me if interested
    Hi

I'd be interested in your company manual! Thanks

Peter

Griffith College Manuals and exam papers for sale:08/09

Company
    Property
    Tort
    Criminal

€200 for lot or €50 each

SNIPPED: PM the user.
    Hi

I'm interested in the company manual, if it's still available? Thanks

Peter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭32minutes

delaneys law of equity and trusts newest edition. perfect copy that i bought and didnt end up using very much for the fe1s.
    80e o.n.o including postage

• Registered Users Posts: 41 I_hate_FE1s

Hey has anyone got Company and Criminal manuals for sale? If you have comp acts I'd be interested too.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Arsenal1986

Hey I have an Indo colleges Company manual, Pm me if interested, also have companies act

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Hey has anyone got Company and Criminal manuals for sale? If you have comp acts I'd be interested too.

Thanks

I have a criminal manual for sale:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fersio

Hi, I'm looking for tort notes & exam papers from 2009 if anyone is selling? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sminxj

Hi i have griffith criminal 2009 for sale with past papers and sample answers for 70 euro.

Have griffith company 2008 for sale with past papers and sample answers, also have some additional notes included for company from one day revision course, for 50 euro.

PM me if interested.

I have griffith EU for Sale if any1 wants it? 40 euro, I laso have a book of essays for EU, both for 60

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brendan101

Hey people,
    I have all 8 Griffith manuals for sale along with the past papers. I have Contract and Eu from October 2009 and the rest are from March 2009. I have the past exam papers for them also. I think 300e is a fair price for them so pm me if interested. Im in Kerry but I can get them to Dublin or Cork or wherever.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Aimee34

Hi all, not to put a downer on things but I sold a manual back before christmas and post it out to someone, included postage in the 50 euro which i thought was pretty nice, and never got paid......the money was apparantly send by registered post but the buyer has now disappeared...cant get in contact with him at all, not responding to PMs etc......just a warning!!!!

• Advertisement

I have also Property and Company griffith from 07/08. Willing to sell them for 60 for both or 35 each. Pm if interested

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement