Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭panda142

Hey everyone,

I have the following Independent Colleges Manuals for sale:

Constitutional law, March 10, €80
    EU Law, March 10, €80
    Property March 10, €80
    Property Law, October 09, €50
    Contract March 10, €80

Also, have nutshells in every FE1 subject to sell....€10 each

PM me if interested, Dublin area.

Thanks smile.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

HI friends,

Looking for an up to date Property Manual with the 2009 Act. Will pay good price for clean manual! PM me thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 I_hate_FE1s

Hey,

I'm looking for Constitutional, EU and Property 2010 manuals. Possibly the 3 worst subjects to be sitting at once?!

PM me thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gerfitz2

panda142 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I have the following Independent Colleges Manuals for sale:

Constitutional law, March 10, €80
    EU Law, March 10, €80
    Property March 10, €80
    Property Law, October 09, €50
    Contract March 10, €80

Also, have nutshells in every FE1 subject to sell....€10 each

PM me if interested, Dublin area.

Thanks smile.gif
    Hey there would be v interested in the Property March 10 for €80 - I'm in Stillorgan - if it's still available can I take it off your hands? Ger

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭KeepTheFaith

I'm looking for a recent (last 2 sittings) Griffith pack for Company Law and exam papers and reports etc.. If anyone has one they want to get rid of give me a PM, Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 0435414@live.ie

If you have an Indep/Griffith 09/10 Property manual and that covers the 09 Land + Conveyanciing Reform Act. PM me...will pay good price.
    (or if you have supplementary notes given by GCD/Indep on the impact of the act to the exam):D

• Registered Users Posts: 37 0435414@live.ie

Company Law 09(Independent)-€60
    Equity + Trusts(Independent) 07-€25
    Criminal Law(Griffith) 07-€25
    PM me if interested. Prices include P+P

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭chopser

Hey, have most recent Griffith EU Law and constitution .
    message me if interested
    Can meet or post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 RedStan

hi
    I am looking for recent constitutional and criminal manuals, would be happy to pay fair price,
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭32minutes

clearout**

just clearing out all my notes and before throwing everything out; wanted to know if anyone wanted various references, all seven subjects except constitution(argh) including various griffith / independent manuals of varying years, sample questions, answers, summaries, just a general mix of notes.

everything bar my own handwritten notes (keeping for some misplaced sense of attachment).

not looking for any money except to cover postage or can pick up kildare area, selling as a set so might be handy for someone starting off studying just to get an idea of the topics. throwing everything out in a week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Criminal Law Indepedent Colleges 2008 Summer (3rd hand/ heavily underlined/highlighted) 20E

Equity Law Indepedent Colleges 2008 Summer (3rd hand/ heavily underlined/highlighted) 20E

Ryan, Fergus: Constitutional Law 2nd ed. nutshell
    (Heavily underlined) 10Euro

Hanley, Conor: An Introduction to Irish Criminal Law 2nd ed. (Underlined in parts) 30 Euro

Looking for company law (does not have to be too recent) and Property Law manuals (has to be latest edition) will pay good price! Based in dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Becky55

Upto date Griffith FE1 manuals for sale for,
    • Criminal,
    • Company,
    • Equity,
    €85 each incl p&p
    • Contract griffith 08 manual
    All above include all Examinor reports, past exam papers and post bank/sample answers

nutshells available for above subjects €10 each

pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ckennedy

Jicked wrote: »
    For Sale:

Independent Colleges 2010 Manuals
    EU Law (includes the supplemental chapter we were given in the revision course with Lisbon Update and a new handout replacing the old Equality chapter - these two are a huge help especially the Lisbon stuff which got me through the exam as I finally had something up to date.
    Company Law
    Constitutional Law
    Tort Law

€50 plus p&p of a fiver per book for all but the EU, which is €60 incl p&p what with the extra notes and stuff

Also have the Companies Acts 1963-2002 for sale at €40 plus p&p (these cost €70-80 new and again if you're going to sit the Company paper are a huge help, gave me a nice crutch to lean on during the exam and helped stop (some) of the panic!)

Hi very interested in tort manual ,company, companies acts and constitutional manual if still available please mail me - clairekennedy07@gmail.com.

Thanks a mill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Paulywalnuts

Interested in
    • Griffith company manual
    • Griffith equity manual
    • Company nutshell
    • company legislation
    Prices?:D

howdy, equity (most recent edition 60euro incl past papers), company 2007 manual, identical to most recent edition with past papers 30euro, nutshell 10eur, legislation 40 euro, used once & small amount of highlighting, txt/call 086-1091214 live in beaumont dublin

hi im after your eu manual & supplemental handouts on lisbon, pm me with your details

hi im interested in tort manual, id be willing to pay 45-50 if its in good condition, pm me with details, im in beaumont, dublin.thanks, Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Twingy

I'm interested if still available?
    32minutes wrote: »
    clearout**

just clearing out all my notes and before throwing everything out; wanted to know if anyone wanted various references, all seven subjects except constitution(argh) including various griffith / independent manuals of varying years, sample questions, answers, summaries, just a general mix of notes.

everything bar my own handwritten notes (keeping for some misplaced sense of attachment).

not looking for any money except to cover postage or can pick up kildare area, selling as a set so might be handy for someone starting off studying just to get an idea of the topics. throwing everything out in a week

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭brumbram6

HI, need most recent constitutional and equity law manuals. will pay extra for sample answers. have other 6 subjects available (in particular tort, contract and property 09/10) for sale/in exchange for the above 2 mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 womac2

Hi there, how up to date are your manuals etc? I would be interested in taking the stuff off your hands. let me know. cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭panda142

Constitutional law, March 10, €85
    EU Law, March 10, €85
    Property Law, October 09, €60
    Contract March 10, €85

PM me if interested

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 radioface

'08 Manuals for sale

*Criminal
    *Property
    *Tort
    *Company

€40 each or €100 for the lot. All in excellent condition. Please PM me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

March 2010 Property Manual . Exams papers and 1965 Succession Act = €60

Pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lawyer?

Have most recent Griffith Contract manual for sale, available to best offer, bidding starts at €50!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Arsenal1986

I have Contract Law in Ireland by Raymond Friel for sale. It is in excellent condition and I am willing to sell it for 25 euro.

I have Criminal Liability by Paul McCutcheon for sale also. I am looking for 35 euro for this.

I also have Tort Law in Ireland by Eoin Quill for sale. I am looking for 30 euro for this.

I also have EU Law, by Craig and De Burca for 35 euro.

All books are in excellent condition.

PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭tombren

Hi NickDrake,

I would be interested in taking this mannual off you if its still available.

Are you in Dublin?

June

• Registered Users Posts: 41 I_hate_FE1s

Looking for 09/10 property manual and past papers.

Have Companies Acts for sale 45e

PM if interested,
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 molly85

Criminal Law 08/09 (completely unmarked) available with Exam papers and suggested solutions...............................................40 EUR

EU Law 08/09 available with Exam papers...........30 EUR

Please PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭brumbram6

Contract 2009/2010 Griffith Manual + exam papers & reports and some sample answers. 45euros. First come, first served!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 holly 22

hi,

Im looking for the most recent (march 10) property law and equity manuals from griffith or independent. will pay good price but has to have most recent acts in.

pm me if anyone has these.

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pixie242

Hi Jicked,

I would be very interested in the company, constitutional law and tort law manuals. Are you based in Dublin?

Kind regards,

Pixie242
    Jicked wrote: »
    For Sale:

Independent Colleges 2010 Manuals
    EU Law (includes the supplemental chapter we were given in the revision course with Lisbon Update and a new handout replacing the old Equality chapter - these two are a huge help especially the Lisbon stuff which got me through the exam as I finally had something up to date.
    Company Law
    Constitutional Law
    Tort Law

€50 plus p&p of a fiver per book for all but the EU, which is €60 incl p&p what with the extra notes and stuff

Also have the Companies Acts 1963-2002 for sale at €40 plus p&p (these cost €70-80 new and again if you're going to sit the Company paper are a huge help, gave me a nice crutch to lean on during the exam and helped stop (some) of the panic!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement