Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cass2h

Looking for Equity, Constitutional and European Fe1 Manuals???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jasonk1986

Hello,

I saw your ad online for the FE1 Manuals and am interested in the contract and company manual..

still available?

if so how much ?

are you based anywhere around dublin?

please reply also to jasonk1986@hotmail.com

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 40 summerwine

Hi,

Looking for manuals by independent or griffith college fe1 for criminal, contract and constitutional. Will buy them asap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 harbourmaster25

I have Independent Colleges Manuals (dated Summer 08') for Contract, Company, Constitutional, Tort and EU law. They come complete with past exam papers and reports and handouts with recent cases handed out during the prep course. I would be looking for 50 Euro for each subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pandapatrol

I have Independent Colleges Manuals (dated Summer 08') for Contract, Company, Constitutional, Tort and EU law. They come complete with past exam papers and reports and handouts with recent cases handed out during the prep course. I would be looking for 50 Euro for each subject.

Could I buy the CONSTITUTIONAL and EU manuals? Can you email me at johnaglynn@yahoo.com. I live in Mayo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clbf

hi i'm interested in buying your EU, constitutional and tort notes.
    E-mail me at cavster@live.ie if you still wish to sell.thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 blahsmell

Hi,

Looking for any manuals i can get my hands on

good price offered

thanks

PM with details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭panda142

Hey,

Am sitting all 8 FE1's in Autumn, so am in need of whatever anyone has by way of manuals, notes, exam papers etc....

If anyone has them from the April 09 sitting, I will pay any price....

Please help me get sorted!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭dee8839

Hi, yet another person begging for manuals! I'm looking for Company, Criminal, Constitutional, EU and Tort manuals. I have the Independent manuals for the other 3 and they're a great help so if anyone has those, that would be great. Anything offered is greatly appreciated though. Anyone interested can drop me a PM. Thank you in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 seanmk77

yet another person looking for FE1 manuals. anything from equity, constitutional, criminal, tort or property please. you can contact me at this address seankeane77@yahoo.co.uk
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Naomitamblyn

I have Constitutional and Company Fe-1 Direct manuals from 2009 for sale. Good condition, unmarked except for a small amount of highlighting in one of them. €50 each. PM me if you are interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DarylKC

Im looking for a tort manual. If anyone has one please contact me at darylkc@gmail.com. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 queequeg

Hello, I'm doing company and I'm looking for the official consolidated companies acts 1963 onwards- the purple one.
    Or if I could just borrow a copy for the exam in october that would be cool too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 JoannN

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for FE1 manuals in constitutional law and contract law from either the April 2009 sitting, or at a push October 2008. Please PM if you are selling these!! I'm in the Dublin area and am willing to collect them from wherever (I need them quite urgently as I am going away). Please PM me if you have any/both of them available.
    Cheers :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 harbourmaster25

Law Society FE-1 Past Papers & Reports Booklets from April 2003 to October 2007 (10 booklets of past papers and 10 booklets of exam reports both covering all 8 exams) for sale. These are priced at 6 Euro each when purchased from the law society but willing to sell the lot for 35 Euro. I'm based in Dublin City Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

Hello I'm looking to buy independent colleges manuals in e.u. and company from last sitting. Please pm me if you're selling thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Shiny mcShine

I've got a complete unopened set of Griffith Oct 2008 notes for sale (my firm generously decided to get me a set after I'd shelled out for a set already!)

I'd prefer to sell them as a complete set so €450 gets you all 8 books (still in their packaging and completely untouched), all the question papers and I'll burn a disc with all the extra materials they throw online too.

Any enquiries can be sent to griffith2008notes@gmail.com
    Oh and I live in Dublin so bear that in mind if you want them sent down the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭pandas

FE-1 Independent Colleges Manuals for sale €50.00 each in the following subjects:

Equity & the Law of Trusts Manual & past exam papers booklet

Company Law Manual & past exam papers booklet

Contract Law Manual & past exam papers booklet

Criminal Law Manual & past exam papers booklet

Constitutional Law Manual & past exam papers booklet

Property Law Manual & past exam papers booklet

All related to either the exams in October 2008 or April 2009, so they are all up to date.

I also have the following for sale:

Companies Acts 1963-2006, McCann & Courtney, by Tottel for €60.00.

Equity and the Law of Trusts, Hilary Delany, newest edition for €70.00.

Irish Land Law, Andrew Lyall, 2nd Edition for €60.00.

Will post to any county free of charge upon receipt of payment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cookie101

I have for sale Independent Colleges manuals, exam papers and handouts for Tort, Constitutional and Criminal from Oct '08 sitting, and Griffith manual and exam papers for Property, also from Oct '08 sitting. Excellent condition, please PM if interested...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 moomin52

I am selling new clean unmarked:

- Tottels Companies Acts @ €70

- Independent manual & past papers @ €60

Please email moomin52@ymail.com if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭cnlbel

griffith manuals

equity, constitutional, eu, contract (all from last sitting) and company from previous sitting. all fifty each

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 eims05

Hi, I have 2007/2008 Griffith College FE1 Manuals for sale. Subjects are Tort Law, Contract Law, Company Law, EU Law, Property Law and Criminal Law. 50euro each. Price includes exam papers. Manuals are in good condition. There is obviously writing and highlighting on them from the lectures. Anyone interested reply to this or email me at: eims05@yahoo.com :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I have Griffith manuals from the April 2009 sitting + exam papers for sale. Constitutional, Criminal and EU. €60 each, Cork city/UCC area. PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 legal bee

Hey all im trying to sell brand new independent colleges manuals for Oct 09 for Constitutional and Company (with past exam papers including April 09). I have pulled out of the course due to persoanl circumstances and its too late to get refunded:mad:

Im charging 80 each plus p&p.

Pm me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gracie.2009

Griffith College Manuals and exam papers for sale:08/09

Company
    Property
    Tort
    Criminal

€200 for lot or €50 each

SNIPPED: PM the user.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I wouldn't think it's a good idea to post a mobile number on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 molly85

All 8 Griffith Fe1 manuals for sale:

Property Law 07/08
    Equity & Trusts 07/08
    Contract Law 07/08
    Company Law 07/08
    Constitutional Law 08
    EU Law 08
    Criminal Law 08 (completely unmarked)
    Law of Torts 08 (completely unmarked)

€50 each. Please PM if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 waidi

molly85 wrote: »
    All 8 Griffith Fe1 manuals for sale:

Property Law 07/08
    Equity & Trusts 07/08
    Contract Law 07/08
    Company Law 07/08
    Constitutional Law 08
    EU Law 08
    Criminal Law 08 (completely unmarked)
    Law of Torts 08 (completely unmarked)

€50 each. Please PM if interested.
    Hi im interested in the contract and equity manual. Please email lauramariereid@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭cnlbel

march 09 manauls

40 each

EU

constitutional

Equity

Contract

pm me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 quinner360

Hi, just starting to get into const now and im lost. Anyone got any ideas where to start, would appreciate it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement