Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 finnpt

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    yes - Independent from October 2009 sitting
    how much for each?

sunnyside wrote: »
    Yes Griffith Manuals from April sitting of 2009 exams. Happy to post them on receipt of payment. I have paypal (from regular ebay use).
    how much for each?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

€50 exam papers included.

I'm actually alright for constitutional, but I still need EU.
    Living in Dublin
    if it's necessary to post, I'll give you my address

Thanks

finnpt wrote: »
    I'm actually alright for constitutional, but I still need EU.
    Living in Dublin
    if it's necessary to post, I'll give you my address

Thanks

I'm in Cork so it will have to be via post. I don't know how much the post would cost, manuals are heavy. If post isn't too expensive I'll post it for free (lots of people on here offer to post for free so I expect it's not that much) Will post as soon as payment is received. I'll pm you my email for paypal and my postal address if you don't have paypal.

• Advertisement

I'm in Cork so it will have to be via post. I don't know how much the post would cost, manuals are heavy. If post isn't too expensive I'll post it for free (lots of people on here offer to post for free so I expect it's not that much) Will post as soon as payment is received. I'll pm you my email for paypal and my postal address if you don't have paypal.
    that's great. I haven't actually used this website before so I'm not sure what happens here. I am at PayPal member though.
    Do you give me your e-mail address now. I'm finnpt@gmail.com

that's great. I haven't actually used this website before so I'm not sure what happens here. I am at PayPal member though.
    Do you give me your e-mail address now. I'm finnpt@gmail.com

I sent you a pm with my email. On top of the boards screen there's a blue bar with User CP, FAQ....Log out. Just above "log out" you will see "private messages" known as PM for short on boards. Click on that to read the message I sent you. You can log on to paypal and send money to any email address that is registered to paypal.

And stick around and post to a few more threads, don't be studying all the time!

I sent you a pm with my email. On top of the boards screen there's a blue bar with User CP, FAQ....Log out. Just above "log out" you will see "private messages" known as PM for short on boards. Click on that to read the message I sent you. You can log on to paypal and send money to any email address that is registered to paypal.

And stick around and post to a few more threads, don't be studying all the time!
    will do, sure I hate these exams anyway!
    By the way, did my payment go through ok ?

Peter

will do, sure I hate these exams anyway!
    By the way, did my payment go through ok ?

Peter

Yes thank you, I was away from computer, had to go out for a bit. I'll reply to your email in a minute:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Alvy87

Hey,
    I'm looking for a 2009 company manual.

pm me:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 molly85

Griffith Fe1 manuals for sale:

Contract Law 07/08
    Constitutional Law 08
    EU Law 08
    Criminal Law 08 (completely unmarked)
    Law of Torts 08 (completely unmarked)

€50 each. Please PM if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mongoninty

Hi all,

I am currently trying to obtain the most recent FE-1 Manuals for both Law of Tort and EU Law. Any help would be much obliged and if anyone could get back to me who may have same, that'd be super great.
    Thanks a mil,

legal bee wrote: »
    Hey all im trying to sell brand new independent colleges manuals for Oct 09 for Constitutional and Company (with past exam papers including April 09). I have pulled out of the course due to persoanl circumstances and its too late to get refunded:mad:

Im charging 80 each plus p&p.

Pm me if interested

Hi there,

Have you sold your manuals yet? I'm trying to gry my hands on Eu & Tort,
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20 radioface

Hi guys,

I have Griffith 08 manuals in Company, Property, Criminal and Tort - €50/each.

Please PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Arsenal1986

Hey guys I've company and Tort manuals 09 for sale from Independent colleges
    I also have 08 EU and Tort manuals for sale from Griffith
    PM if interested

EU and Criminal manuals still available from April 2009 sitting. Exam papers included. €50 each, will post for free:)

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    Hi, I have the Summer 09 Independent manuals for Tort, Constitutional, Company and EU for sale. All are unmarked except for a small number of corrections/updates. Also past papers/examiners reports and suggested solutions, lots of case notes for Constitutional and a few for EU.
    €50 per subject in Dublin, €55 to post
    PM if interested!

Hi there,
    I am looking for April 2009 manuals for both Tort and EU, Do you still have both of these manuals with solutions etc available? I live in the Dublin city area so it would be no problem meeting you. Hope to hear from you!
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Independent Colleges Summer 2009 Manuals & Exam Papers for Sale:
    • Company
    • Equity
    • Property
    • Contract

€50 each, or negotiable price for 2-4 manuals

PM for details

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

mongoninty wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I am looking for April 2009 manuals for both Tort and EU, Do you still have both of these manuals with solutions etc available? I live in the Dublin city area so it would be no problem meeting you. Hope to hear from you!
    Many thanks.

I still have EU but Tort is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bruxelles

Hi I am looking for recent Contract and Equity manuals for sale. Also willing to swap for Independent Summer 2009 manuals in Company and EU. PM if interested!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Jev/N wrote: »
    Independent Colleges Summer 2009 Manuals & Exam Papers for Sale:
    • Company
    • Equity
    • Property
    • Contract

€50 each, or negotiable price for 2-4 manuals

PM for details

Can't seem to edit this, I've only got Property left now

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Aimee34

Hi,

Have Independent Company manual from summer 09 and Tort from March 09 with past papers for both. Some highlighting and underlining. 50E each. Dublin area or will post. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭KeepTheFaith

Hi. Im looking for an 09 Griffith Constitutional Manual if anyone has one and is willing to sell send me a mail. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Of the Girl

I have the following Independent College manuals for sale with exam papers, reports and suggested solutions.

Tort Summer 09
    Tort Winter 08

Also Constitutional Law Nutshell - Fergus Ryan 2008

PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Dylan123

Hi there,
    I am trying to get hold of the following manuals for:
    (1) Criminal
    (2) Property
    (3) Tort
    (4) Contract
    (5) Company
    (6) Constitution
    (7) Equity
    (8) EU
    dylangreen1@mac.com
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 catriona86

Looking for Independent Colleges manuals for

Company
    Contract
    Tort

preferably 2009 editions.
    contact me at c.brophy@live.ie
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sarahw7

Griffith College Manuals from the last sitting available in the following subjects:
    • Company
    • Equity
    • Property
    • Contract
    Past exam papers booklet included. €50 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

I have Tort, Property and Company manuals from Independent Winter 08/09 for sale. Marked in good condition. Also have Company Acts. pm me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 femstar123

Autumn 2008 Independent college manuals for;

CONSTITUTIONAL
    CONTRACT
    TORTS &
    EU

plus compilation of past questions for each( All in excellent condition)

40 euros each or 150 for the whole lot.

PM me asap if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LegallyBlonde

Hi,
    I'm looking for contract manual from the last sitting?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement