Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭bealfeirste5

Does anyone have any nutshells books for sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Aimee34 wrote: »
    Hi all, not to put a downer on things but I sold a manual back before christmas and post it out to someone, included postage in the 50 euro which i thought was pretty nice, and never got paid......the money was apparantly send by registered post but the buyer has now disappeared...cant get in contact with him at all, not responding to PMs etc......just a warning!!!!

:( Hopefully that hasn't happened to many people.Maybe buy/sell from people who are regular/established boards users as opposed to people who have just registered to sell or buy manuals. Use paypal-most secure way to send money via internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Kerri66

Do you have equity or constitution or torts? I'm based in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 41 I_hate_FE1s

Anyone selling the Companies Acts?

Jev/N wrote: »
    Independent Colleges Summer 2009 Manuals & Exam Papers for Sale:
    • Company
    • Equity
    • Property
    • Contract
    €50 each, or negotiable price for 2-4 manuals

PM for details
    Hi, are these still for sale? I would be interested in Equity, Company and Property.
    Are u based in the Dublin area??

Hope to hear from you,
    Thanks,
    Kerrie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Kerri66 wrote: »
    Hi, are these still for sale? I would be interested in Equity, Company and Property.
    Are u based in the Dublin area??

Hope to hear from you,
    Thanks,
    Kerrie

Hi Kerrie,

They're all sold at this stage unfortunately, thanks for the interest though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭panda142

Anyone selling the Companies Acts?

I have the Companies Acts to sell - literally bought day before exam and used in the exam so in perfect condition!
    PM me if interested! Thanks

sarahw7 wrote: »
    Griffith College Manuals from the last sitting available in the following subjects:
    • Company
    • Equity
    • Property
    • Contract
    Past exam papers booklet included. €50 each.

Hi, are these still for sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dublin 21

sarahw7 wrote: »
    Griffith College Manuals from the last sitting available in the following subjects:
    • Company
    • Equity
    • Property
    • Contract
    Past exam papers booklet included. €50 each.

Hi, Do you still have equity and Property and Company for sale?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dublin 21

Hi, Are these still for sale?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 rick flair

hi i am trying to find the thread which outlines how to set up a study tree for all topics. its on boards but cant find the page - anyone help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Smonkey

Hey looking for Independent or Griffith manuals, as recent as possible 09 preferably, for Company, Criminal, Consitutional and Tort!!!! Any help appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Getting_Steads

Companies Acts for sale for FE1 company exam. Used Once. 30 Euro

PM if interested

(pick up in UCD)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 0435414@live.ie

Need to get my hands on the most recent EU and PROPERTY manuals...Will pay :D100:D for either of them. Griffith or Independent.
    PM me if willing to sell.
    Also have Equity+Company Manuals myself along with Horwath Bastow Charleton Companies Acts for FE1s(in great condition).

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tstronge

Hi, I'm looking for the most recent manuals and notes (suggested solutions) for Constitutional and Property Law if anybody is willing to sell?

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hemfi

are they still available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hemfi

brendan101 wrote: »
    Hey people,
    I have all 8 Griffith manuals for sale along with the past papers. I have Contract and Eu from October 2009 and the rest are from March 2009. I have the past exam papers for them also. I think 300e is a fair price for them so pm me if interested. Im in Kerry but I can get them to Dublin or Cork or wherever.

Thanks.

are the manuals still available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 mariaod

brendan101 wrote: »
    Hey people,
    I have all 8 Griffith manuals for sale along with the past papers. I have Contract and Eu from October 2009 and the rest are from March 2009. I have the past exam papers for them also. I think 300e is a fair price for them so pm me if interested. Im in Kerry but I can get them to Dublin or Cork or wherever.

Thanks.

Hey are these manuals still for sale, I would be interested in buying everything from you. i could recieve them by post or i could meet you for them. really interested

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Looking for the:

Minimum Terms and Notice of Employment Act 1973

and the

Protection of Employees (Fixed-term work) Act 2003

if anyone has them for sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 molly85

Criminal Law 08/09 (completely unmarked) available with Exam papers and suggested solutions...............................................40 EUR

Contract Law 07/08 available with Exam papers............30EUR

EU Law 08/09 available with Exam papers...........30 EUR

Law of Torts 08/09 Exam Papers,Solutions and Examiners' Reports pack only....15EUR

Please PM if interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 jgjkl

Hi
    I am selling Griffith Criminal law 2009/10 manual. Never used, 30 euros.
    Also Crim law [October 09- April 04] & Cont law[October 09- April 06] papers & examiners reports. 5 more euros.

If anyone is interested in off loading the most recent Property or E.U manuals from Griffith or Independent-PM me-Will pay a good price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭dee8839

Hi, best of luck to those of you awaiting results. I know I'm a bit early but after the results are out and you know what you can sell, I'm extremely eager to get the following....
    • Company - Any manual from the last two sittings, exam papers, examiner reports and a recent version of the Consolidated Companies Act.
    • Contract - Any manual from the last two sittings, most recent edition of the Nutshells book.
    • Constitutional - Any manual from the last two sittings, exam papers, examiner reports and most recent edition of the Nutshells book.
    • Property - Any manual from the last two sittings, the Succession Act and any other relevant legislation.
    Please PM if interested. Will pay good price + p&p. Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Smonkey

Hi, looking for the most recent Tort manual from Independent, will pay fair price!
    Thanks

Hey,best of luck to everyone waiting on results,waiting on a couple myself. Results pending,does anyone have the 09-10 Indep/Griffith E.U or PROPERTY manuals for sale?-Will pay a good price:D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Ruby83

I have Criminal, Contract and Tort manuals for sale from the last sitting (i.e March 2010). 60 euro each. PM me if interested. They have some highlighting and writing, mainly extra notes added from Griffith lectures and sample ways to attack the exam questions from lectures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Jicked

For Sale:

Independent Colleges 2010 Manuals
    EU Law (includes the supplemental chapter we were given in the revision course with Lisbon Update and a new handout replacing the old Equality chapter - these two are a huge help especially the Lisbon stuff which got me through the exam as I finally had something up to date.
    Company Law
    Constitutional Law
    Tort Law

€50 plus p&p of a fiver per book for all but the EU, which is €60 incl p&p what with the extra notes and stuff

Also have the Companies Acts 1963-2002 for sale at €40 plus p&p (these cost €70-80 new and again if you're going to sit the Company paper are a huge help, gave me a nice crutch to lean on during the exam and helped stop (some) of the panic!)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Arsenal1986

I have Independent Colleges Criminal, Contract and Equity 2009 for sale as well as an equity nutshells and McCutcheon -Criminal Liability for sale.

The Indo Colleges manuals (plus the nutshell book) I'll sell all 3 for 130 including postage and packaging. I also have 40 or so essays typed up which I'll email for free as well.

McCutcheon book I'll sell for 50.

PM if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lawyer?

Griffith Manuals for sale
    Passed the 5 I sat this time, 3 so in September!

Have the most recent Griffith manuals for sale in Company, Contract, Equity, Property and Tort. Best offer! Can meet in either Cork or Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 jgjkl

Hi, I am selling Griffith Criminal law 2009/10 manual. Never used. €35
    including p&p . PM if interested.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement