Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Spell & Snowfall Discussion Part 2 (Eagle says Polar Low) Wednesday/Thursday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 oldmillgal

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

think it was myles dungan.

Thats him! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Leeside

The page we can't get to, the next page, tells the full story of what will happen on Sunday. Its too dreadful to be told, like the third secret of Fatima.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

?? :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

126, finally! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

It's annoying me. I feel like I'm missing something on the next page!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

oldmillgal wrote: »
    :confused:

No you have to keep posting until page 125 is filled up (which it is now) and then you'll get onto next page!:) It's happening so fast - all the posting i mean!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

blank.jpg

:D:D:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,466 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Joe_Dull wrote: »

And now we are missing out on 127 . . . :D

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭francosp

Joe_Dull wrote: »

Now get to 127 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Darwin

I think this thread has well and truly run its useful life....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,326 ✭✭✭naughto

this is page 126

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

The next page is the future. You cannot view it or you could cause a paradox

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

Well for me Gerry called Sundays/Mondays event again ,

Thats it, Batten down the hatches , were doomed , all of us not just the east but mainly the east :D:p:D

On a more realistic note , if it does come off most of the country should see snow from it , even the snow barren lands of Waterford/Cork

bet East Clare gets bugger-all.. AGAIN.....:mad:
    Feel very cheated here.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Hey we're heading for the 2000 mark now:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

IT IS JUST SHOWING AN EXTRA PAGE NOBODY CAN GET TO IT when you click on unread mail or last you are on the last page

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭jenzz

LookingFor wrote: »
    Can only speak for D15... we had snow from new years that never thawed, then the accumulations on top from the snow yesterday etc.

Bad roads around the estates, including Roselawn where Tesco is.

But... the main roads through Blanch have been gritted I think. And people are using these estate roads too... They've not been gritted, but the friction of repeated traffic has made them usable with care.

I dunno, maybe with a lorry there's extra problems on these kinds of road.

TBH I'll just be a bit peeved if there are shortages in my Tesco since we really need to stock up here tomorrow!

The main road to Bray is Killarney rd - 2 vans did twirly wirlys on it this morning. We on a road off that & then up a mega hill . Mam works in the town - nothing gritted & they had a client go out their gate & slid straight across rd smack into oncioming car earlier lol ( i know not funny)
    Earlier was helping neighbour to dig his car out ( he had emergency) we gave up after getting through 10cm snow 12 cm ice.... cant see the high curb - snow is just one big blanky.. so its walkies.. but the paths have same so like glas covered in washing up liquid... prob is everywhere is up a hill here so to get down again you cant.. tesco is on top of hill would doubt any truck let alone many cars managed it today

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

127 - I showed all you haters :P

Seriously though ... I should be going out tomorrow night - doesn't look likely anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

naughto wrote: »
    this is page 126

No..it's 48!

40 posts per page ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

The jealous Kerry people have control of this thread and don't want to know anymore about the snow we all got:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,326 ✭✭✭naughto

come on 128 ya little bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sushisushi

Now it's stuck on page 126! I hope this isn't like the train, where we all have to get off the thread and then get back on again.

To stay vaguely on topic, we still have a solid covering in D13, between crunchy frozen snow and ice on the footpath and road. Anyone have any idea how long it'll take to defrost, once the temperatures do start to rise?

Oh, and RTE_ClimatePaul sez on Twitter: The Hat? Well, it wasn't supposed to star on the 9 News. But my trusty friend from Pakistan's tribal areas seems now to have a following!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Come on lads

Stop chasing pages, this is a thread about the weather

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

Time to lock up and create a new one?

EDIT: it's working again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

I'm on 128 and there is no 129........is this the end for me?!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

It's fixed now.

This discussion has been closed.