Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC world championship 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

at least not a whitewash

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Really happy to see Webster getting 3rd and thus into top 32, gonna save the lad a LOT of qualifying next year, could well be a force in the coming years :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭briany

You can tell it hurt Taylor to lose that set but now we just have to wait and see if it makes him fight even harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Whitlock seems to be settling in now

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭big_show

THERE! Proof there's magnets in Taylors darts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

monkey9 wrote: »
    Whitlock seems to be settling in now

glad to see the averages getting closer...could mean something special of a match

This is great. Two one now to Whitlock!!! Loving this

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Berti Vogts

Does anybody else find Sid Waddell as intensely annoying as I do? If he says "red bit" one more time..........:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

taylor 7 outta 23 attempts at doubles...doubles killin him

whitlock hit 7 outta 10...he flyin !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Nice one. Backed Whitlock to win the third set at 3's. He isn't wilting against Taylor, this could go to the wire.

• Advertisement

Does anybody else find Sid Waddell as intensely annoying as I do? If he says "red bit" one more time..........:mad:

Or Crocodile Dundee :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I can't understand a word he is saying and he is annoying the **** outta me all week. I keep wishing Sky had an option to mute certain commentators. Head wrecking stuff.

Ruining a great match.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Absolutely.

I was going to dedicate a thread to it but thought i perhaps pushed my luck with my Sylvie Barneveld thread yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Some great outshots from Whitlock in this match

Whitlock's been taking out treble figures all week. No matter what the finish is, you just can't rule him out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

2-2 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Pure Athleticism!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭butter13222

scudzilla wrote: »
    Or Crocodile Dundee :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    or zizi top lookalike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

im praying whitlock takes this, but taylor seems to be favourite in my family to win :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

167 finish from Taylor to break the throw in the first leg of the 5th set. Whitlock looking a bit shaken.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭butter13222

that 167 hurt id say

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Hoppermcgrath

Waddell is a joke. Understacker/overstacker/red bit/green bit/lipstick and his constant licking up to Taylor. OK Sid you think he's the best, but we don't need to hear you reaffirm it every leg. As was suggested above if only there were a way of muting him without muting the whole thing:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭big_show

161 to take the set and Taylors looking more relaxed now, Whitlock needs to hit him hard next set.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

It's funny watching Taylor's opponents sometimes as they look on at him taking out big finishes, almost like wtf?

Jaysus, Whitlock loves the bull. He hardly ever misses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

Anyone know a site where I'll get a live stream? Not at home and the way the scoreboard is going I am sickened I am missing it....

Anyone know a site where I'll get a live stream? Not at home and the way the scoreboard is going I am sickened I am missing it....

I think someone put up a link somewhere in the last few pages

Nice stream too, no lag at all :D:D

http://www.justin.tv/smoggy_chris#r=qMnpNac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports#r=qAymCCw

A few there...prob crap quality though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

bastard.

4-2 taylor :(

Advertisement