Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durrr V Isildur1...whats the damage so far?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 carjim

no room at the inn till durrr checks out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

Got to lol at this
    Isildur1: you know how bad u running compare to patrik and ivey ?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,200 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I haven't been watching the last few days of this?

Whats the profit/loss like for Isilidur verses durr, ivey, PA ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

Mellor wrote: »
    I haven't been watching the last few days of this?

Whats the profit/loss like for Isilidur verses durr, ivey, PA ??
    Last 48hours down over 3m to PA and ivey
    But hes still got durrrr bent over with his pants down for about 1m

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

According to NVG (always true... :rolleyes:)

He's down around 6m to PA and Ivey and up around the same to Durrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

wow - ivey v isildur1 500/1000

isildur1 raises to 3000
    ivey reraise to 9000
    Isildur1 pushes all in for 256K
    Ivey calls all in for 85K

Isildur1: 55
    Ivey: AcKc

board: 4376J

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Flipz4Rollz

staked my friend into a tourney and he won 7k!!! ship ship!!!!

edit: sh1t, thought this was bbv!

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

There's been a thread opened on 2+2 posing the question What if durr or Ivey went broke! high light of the thread was:
    trojanmana wrote: »
    think of money in terms of milk.

Isildur1 has a million gallons of milk

Durrr HAD a million gallons of milk and owns 10 cows that produce milk every month.

IVEY owns the mother fekking farm. he can drink every gallon he has today and by next month the cows will make another million gallons for him.

EDIT: Plus the Phil Babb thing is pickin up speed in the Isidur thread! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

good to see fecking entering the american vernacular, assuming the poster was american. presumably not given the highly sophisticated metaphor (metaphore??)...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭digiman

pgodkin wrote: »
    There's been a thread opened on 2+2 posing the question What if durr or Ivey went broke! high light of the thread was:

EDIT: Plus the Phil Babb thing is pickin up speed in the Isidur thread! lol

Someone should ring the Sun and point them to that thread, will be front page news tomorrow I reckon. The we just point 2+2 to the sun website and its confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

just read the posts about babb, quality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

How did the NLHE Match between Isildur and Phil Ivey finish. From what I saw it looked like Ivey was rogering him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

Over the past few days I by complete coincidence stumbled accross a source who could find the real name of Isildur. I was not looking for this source or anything and to be honest I didnt really care that much who he was as I probably never heard of him anyway. Anyway I found out this morning that Isildur1 is 100% Viktor Blom from Sweeden. This obviously isn't a shock to anybody as this has been the most likely probability on the forums since the new alias appeared a few weeks ago. I cannot name my source and will not as this person requested that I do not. Please don't try guess it either and if you have a good idea of what it was I would really appreciate if you would please keep it to yourself. Anyway I don't know any boardsies personally so I am not expecting you all to believe me but anyway there it is. I think this is pretty much common knowledge by now anyway and the main reason Blom is not going public is most likely because of the tax liabilities in Sweeden. As well as that I'm sure he doesn't want everybody knowing his name after the amount of money he has lost over the past few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

DeadMoney wrote: »
    Over the past few days I by complete coincidence stumbled accross a source who could find the real name of Isildur. I was not looking for this source or anything and to be honest I didnt really care that much who he was as I probably never heard of him anyway. Anyway I found out this morning that Isildur1 is 100% Viktor Blom from Sweeden. This obviously isn't a shock to anybody as this has been the most likely probability on the forums since the new alias appeared a few weeks ago. I cannot name my source and will not as this person requested that I do not. Please don't try guess it either and if you have a good idea of what it was I would really appreciate if you would please keep it to yourself. Anyway I don't know any boardsies personally so I am not expecting you all to believe me but anyway there it is. I think this is pretty much common knowledge by now anyway and the main reason Blom is not going public is most likely because of the tax liabilities in Sweeden. As well as that I'm sure he doesn't want everybody knowing his name after the amount of money he has lost over the past few days.

:)

we dont care its Phil Babb

epic Phil Babb bluff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Well a named source here who MSN's with Blom has already specifically said that Blom told him himself that he is not isildur, but wishes he was. So we can believe your non disclosure source, or the named reputable source here.

It's 100% not Blom, the chances that it's actually Babb are much higher

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

meh, we see through this cover up imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Ste05 wrote: »
    Well a named source here who MSN's with Blom has already specifically said that Blom told him himself that he is not isildur, but wishes he was. So we can believe your non disclosure source, or the named reputable source here.

tbf - he did tell me first of all that he was. and he only logs onto msn after a session of durrrr spanking so im going 1.05 that its him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

Ste05 wrote: »

Thats fair enough, like I said I am not expecting everybody to believe me but the source I have is not claiming it is Blom through any direct affiliation with him such am msn buddies or friends in general. It is through total confirmed evidence that I cannot say. Sorry its pretty silly of me to be posting saying that I cannot tell ye how I know in the first place. Feel free to believe me or not but I'll bet every last cent of my bankroll (which is fcuk all, lol) that it is Viktor Blom. And in all fairness if a named source who msn's Blom said it is not him, wouldnt that make sense as Blom probably is trying to take the heat off himself. I dunno who cares really....it's prob Babb using Blom's account anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

a $5,250,000 downswing in the last few days. would you ever recover? would you take the remaining $750,000 and run for the hills or would your ego make you more than likely lose that and some more? would you shoot yourself?! would you shoot pat antonious? this is a savage example that plo is a **** game to play for any serious money. whatever happened to guy libertae the homeless wonder:)

• Advertisement

5Aces wrote: »
    a $5,250,000 downswing in the last few days. would you ever recover? would you take the remaining $750,000 and run for the hills or would your ego make you more than likely lose that and some more? would you shoot yourself?! would you shoot pat antonious? this is a savage example that plo is a **** game to play for any serious money. whatever happened to guy libertae the homeless wonder:)

he paid someone 35million so he could go into space for a few days - i think he's back now,

regarding his 6million upswing that we saw in the first week, i'm sure whoever isildur1 is that he has that these sorta of swings before, maybe not in a week or so, but i doubt that he's near busto, to say that its a savage example that plo is a **** game to play for serious money is stupid and just shows that you are not thinking long term,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihadu

Ace2007 wrote: »
    he paid someone 35million so he could go into space for a few days - i think he's back now,

regarding his 6million upswing that we saw in the first week, i'm sure whoever isildur1 is that he has that these sorta of swings before, maybe not in a week or so, but i doubt that he's near busto, to say that its a savage example that plo is a **** game to play for serious money is stupid and just shows that you are not thinking long term,

the degens maxim

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

ChrisArdis.jpg

Thinking long term? the guy lost a 1.3m flip. He lost numerous 800k flips. as a result he is down over 50 buy ins in less than a week through bad luck more so than bad play. doesnt really matter about long term it matters more about how long the downswings last when the hit. a game with that much natural variance can wipe a good player out very quickly even if they have a big edge. anyway my two cents will leave it at that. it is obvious from some hh i have seen that ise does not have a good grasp of the game and its not good when combined with a serious gambling mentality but he is not going to get action at NL apart from durrrr for much longer if he is around next month. amazing to see someone out durrrr durrrr...

Would be interesting if you are good at assigning ranges in NL to see the theory behind the river overbet. he is hammering durrrr with that move but ivey is using it against him well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

it is obvious from some hh i have seen that ise does not have a good grasp of the game and its not good when combined with a serious gambling mentality

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

anyway my two cents will leave it at that. it is obvious from some hh i have seen that ise does not have a good grasp of the game and its not good when combined with a serious gambling mentality

• Registered Users Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

So last night when Ivey was waiting on Isil to arrive , Ivey said in chat, First person to get chat banned gets $1,000

Of course i went a bit nuts and started saying every profanity i could think of, but they all came up as *%&&* and that sort of crap.

Got an email from FT this afternoon, with a full transcript, saying i was banned from chat!!

Anybody any ideas how i can claim my $1,000 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thinking long term? the guy lost a 1.3m flip. He lost numerous 800k flips. as a result he is down over 50 buy ins in less than a week through bad luck more so than bad play. doesnt really matter about long term it matters more about how long the downswings last when the hit. a game with that much natural variance can wipe a good player out very quickly even if they have a big edge. anyway my two cents will leave it at that. it is obvious from some hh i have seen that ise does not have a good grasp of the game and its not good when combined with a serious gambling mentality but he is not going to get action at NL apart from durrrr for much longer if he is around next month. amazing to see someone out durrrr durrrr...

but overall he's up 7 buyins is he not? i'm sure anybody playing HS poker wouldn't mind being up 7 buyins over a week.

you seem to think this guy came from no where to start playing poker last week, and hasn't been playing for years...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

epic Phil Babb bluff

:D quality

Advertisement