Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durrr V Isildur1...whats the damage so far?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Its over,
    PA up 2.1m
    Ivey up 1.2m
    Isi down 3m

Pocket change for Phil Babb!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Ah sure it's all durrrs money anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Its over,
    PA up 2.1m
    Ivey up 1.2m
    Isi down 3m

Chances of Isi committing suicide tonight?

ctir6.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

looks like Ivey took a little over a million and PA a little over 2 million. Isil down 3.35 mill for the 24 hours. but I reckon he's got another 3 mill or so behind.

I als reckon if he stays away from the monkey tilt and plays according to his terms he will remain a winner

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

Sounds like the biggest meltdown in years since maybe stu?! i kick myself if i tilt in a ton tournament, this poor bastard must be sitting in a dark room with a bottle of vodka fighting off the demons. anywhere i can see the meltdown session replayed on one screen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

So variance evened out and hes not the second coming. Who'd have thunk it? :rolleyes:

hmmm, perhaps somewhat less than 3 mill in the bank.

http://www.highstakesdb.com/profiles/statistics/last-30-days/Isildur1.aspx

nonetheless, I hope he'll be back, pretty sure he effectively trashed durr at durr challenge levels so he is obv a seriously good player. someone send him that tilt limiter link...

also check out this breakdown per game:

http://www.highstakesdb.com/profiles/statistics/last-30-days/Isildur1.aspx

he was crushing hold em, lost it all in PLO. some serious lessons in game selection needed methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭newportwex

He's sitting in again now waiting for action, sick sick puppy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

He was playing Ivey at holdem then got him to switch to PLO. can only guess this was because he was playing PA at the same time. Still ahead for last 30 days by around 750K.
    Reckon he needs to set a stop loss like ordinary mortals.
    If he did probably be about 4 million better off.

Also keeps buying in for the 200k. Had a go at PA and Ivey when they loaded less. Surely he should be learning the from this. These boys have stayed the course and have a better idea of bankroll management.

No way PA is going to give back in one session

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Yeah I was wondering why he asked Ivey to switch to PLO when he seems to get killed at that and do alright at no limit. Still, one single coinflip going differently and he's still 2m+ for the month, goes to show the variance in a game like PLO is just insane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

Isi is sitting at four hold em tables with what looks like his last $440k and has just refused to play some Canadian, Kamikaze time I reckon.

Durr on 4 tables . Notice this is also for only 100k. Wonder who he is waiting for LOL

Isildur Your bunny awaits :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

Isi left the tables when Durr sat in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

After the way things have gone over the past few days I am assuming that Isildur is pretty young like about 18-20. Maybe I'm wrong he could also be much older but it just seems the younger ones have way less regard for the value of money and he is playing millions of dollars like it is play money. Its really sick how quick he is willing to sacrifice huge amounts of money to win more. I mean I am assuming he is already well used to having loads of money and that money probably has not been an issue for him in a long while but he cannot be used to winning 6mil in 2 weeks. I mean what was his plan, to bust every single nose bleed stakes reg and go down as the best ever? Possible so the way he's been going. Either he's gonna go on another big heater and win back a few million or he's gonna go bust, or close enough that he won't be playing these games any more. The nosebleed stakes will never be the same again after Isildur, poor old railbirds will think they are watching $5/$10 or something. So crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

DeadMoney wrote: »
    After the way things have gone over the past few days I am assuming that Isildur is pretty young like about 18-20. Maybe I'm wrong he could also be much older but it just seems the younger ones have way less regard for the value of money and he is playing millions of dollars like it is play money. Its really sick how quick he is willing to sacrifice huge amounts of money to win more. I mean I am assuming he is already well used to having loads of money and that money probably has not been an issue for him in a long while but he cannot be used to winning 6mil in 2 weeks. I mean what was his plan, to bust every single nose bleed stakes reg and go down as the best ever? Possible so the way he's been going. Either he's gonna go on another big heater and win back a few million or he's gonna go bust, or close enough that he won't be playing these games any more. The nosebleed stakes will never be the same again after Isildur, poor old railbirds will think they are watching $5/$10 or something. So crazy!

He'll be 39 years old a week from tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

Its a delayed brain injury after sliding into a goalpost a few years ago with his legs akimbo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

I thought it was on the record that he was a 19 year old scandi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

I thought it was on the record that he was a 19 year old scandi?

For the last time man ITS PHIL BABBBBBB.....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Whyno wrote: »
    For the last time man ITS PHIL BABBBBBB.....:mad:

it so isnt, its really my brothers wifes sisters daughters boyfriends best friends dad, honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

It begins again!

Durrr and Babb 6 tabling HUNL

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

montyrebel wrote: »
    it so isnt, its really my brothers wifes sisters daughters boyfriends best friends dad, honest
    LOL, well I think that basically confirms it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

opr wrote: »
    It begins again!

Durrr and Babb 6 tabling HUNL

Opr

Just back there now 6 tabling durrrr. Isildur has the auto reload button clicked so i guess he means business!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Just back there now 6 tabling durrrr. Isildur has the auto reload button clicked so i guess he means business!

when the auto reload stops then by by isildur been nice watching u i suppose :rolleyes:

Looks like durr has done his sammy george money already. Incredibly he looks short stacked in his account for this match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Heard he was like 8-tabling vrs Durr, PA and Ivey the other night.

I don't care if it is variance, what a total legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

looks like durrr is on the ropes. isildir sitting with 1.2 mill
    durrr with only :) 300k. down to 4 tables now from 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

Ahhh now I get it! Isildur is just a messenger. His job is to transfer Durrr's money in to PA and Ivey's account.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    looks like durrr is on the ropes. isildir sitting with 1.2 mill
    durrr with only :) 300k. down to 4 tables now from 6

<3 from 2+2

bath_of_blood.gif

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 carjim

Dealer: Hand #16228610587
    Dealer: Isildur1 has 15 seconds left to act
    Dealer: Phil Ivey wins the pot ($15,999.50)
    Isildur1: later playing durr now
    Phil Ivey: k gl

phil has arrived at the party!!!!!

Advertisement