Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durrr V Isildur1...whats the damage so far?

Options
1313233343537»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

For anyone who hasn't seen it. Interview on Poker News with isildur talking about his $4m loss.
    Also, Brian Townsend talks about breaking Full Tilt's T&C in his blog. He's had his red pro status suspended for one month but I'd be surprised if Full Tilt do anything else about it. It all sounds a bit fishy though.

How can anything be fishy about heads up play?

How can anything be fishy about heads up play?

Not the play itself just the whole situation. The sharing of hands etc..

I still don't really see it.. Can't tables be mined when not sitting at them? I used to this with PT years ago.

I still don't really see it.. Can't tables be mined when not sitting at them? I used to this with PT years ago.

Ya they can but it's against the T&C. Even if that in itself isn't a big deal, Brian Townsend gave his hands to Hastings and Cole by the sounds of it, which is also against the T&C. Townsend has admitted wrong doing and Full Tilt have punished him so obviously what they done is not totally legit.
    Now, I'm not saying they should go to jail or anything for it or that isildur should get his money back, just that it all sounds a bit fishy.

There's a bit more on the ESPN site. That's the interview

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Getting hands from BT or whoever Isildur was playing means that Hastings/Cole etc was able to see Isildur's holecards on showdown hands where Isildur lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Did durr ever win back anything back from this guy isildir1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

Did these lads not learn anything from rag2gar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

is it not like a scenario were you are playing live heads up against some1. and there are two guys sitting next to your opponent who know your play and can influence your decision making?

maybe far fetched analogy

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

Not sure if this has been posted before but see this interview with Antonius about his games with isildur1 ...

http://academy.fulltiltpoker.com/ (homepage)
    http://academy.fulltiltpoker.com/video/play/type/insights/id/236 (direct link to first interview)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

Lurker1977 wrote: »
    Getting hands from BT or whoever Isildur was playing means that Hastings/Cole etc was able to see Isildur's holecards on showdown hands where Isildur lost.

I think this is the edge so

But he lost 4 mill for a lot of reasons and I suspect the sharing of hand histories is towards the bottom of those reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Second part of the interview with Isi

Wow at this !!
    What game are you the least experienced in?

I only have been playing pot-limit Omaha for eight months. Before that I didn't even know the rules for it. I honestly think pot-limit Omaha is so much luck.

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

#
    there u go omaha is a game of mostly luck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

"He" is back :eek:

5-tabling 100/200 HU NLHE on FT at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

What about this:

dagunman All 4174 $160,891 (Last 24 hours)

:D

Being staked I guess?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Being staked I guess?

You guessed wrong!Read his blog on Boylepoker and you'll find out what hes at.

Advertisement