Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls who are easy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

glad to hear it... make shore his wife is buy him and its on speeker and your recording it :)

that wouldnt be fair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

delllat wrote: »
    you appear to have an addcition to criticising my posts :rolleyes:

Let me have a word in your shell like.. :pac:

Our Dudess is a fiesty young lass with beliefs, morals and opinions that will very rarely be swayed, and has fierce determination. In conclusion, I say this to you: Run for the hills, you won't win :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

SeekUp wrote: »
    Yes, but sex is like pizza -- even when it's bad, it's good!

No, no it's not.

I think if a person has little respect for themselves and is abusing sex then that is an issue and they could have slept with 7 people or 70 it the reasons why which I would question.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Abigayle wrote: »

Our Dudess is a fiesty young lass with beliefs, morals and opinions that will very rarely be swayed, and has fierce determination. In conclusion, I say this to you: Run for the hills, you won't win :p

Dudess is a man of course, there are no women on the internet. Women are too busy having all this sex i'm missing out on to be on a computer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    Dudess is a man of course, there are no women on the internet. Women are too busy having all this sex i'm missing out on to be on a computer.

Abigayle is not a woman :eek:.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

ive got the time if shes got the energy ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

SeekUp wrote: »
    Yes, but sex is like pizza -- even when it's bad, it's good!
    As Thaedydal said, no it's not. God it really isnt. Oh sure back in 1874 when I was but a nipper, I thought similar, but my sexual experience was restricted to furious self abuse, late night french flics on channel 4 and seeing the top of a tit peeking over the cross your heart bra of a shop assistant.

But oh god it's really really not. I would rather have my beard plucked with tweezers than have a bad shag. Now if it's a woman I have good fun with as a person then cool. That's a laugh but some humourless drunken randomer who knows nothing or just lays there with the odd grunt for effect and encouragement. Or worse fancies themselves as "adventurous". Who have little clue of foreplay or the act itself, so instead rely on bringing out the nipple twisters, french ticklers and the Probenatoooor tm and then figure they'll use that lot on me. And there's me thinking halfway through "did I say I was constipated at any point over dinner?..." Eh Nope. Hell I've even faked the crossed eyed vinegar strokes and a sudden death of a fictitious relative from septicemic plague to get the fcuk outa dodge.

So yes bad sex is like pizza, it's messy, very unfulfilling, leaves a bad taste on your gob and a painful arse and.... actually no. It's not. It's just crap.

Oh I feel better for letting that out....:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Alright, alright . . .

*puts hands up in air*

I consider myself fairly lucky then.

For those who know, the end of this post gets into *serious* TMI territory, just be warned.....
    (My real ID's been figured out by a bird I know, guys. That's who this warning's for. OK, by "figured out" I mean I recognised her here and told her i'd seen her.)

I remember in my youth, out of pure naivité, calling a bird a "slut" as a term of endearment (she was just after chatting up a bloke at the bar, I meant it a s acompliment).

Obviously she didn't take it up the right way. My arm hurt for weeks with a handbag-buckle-shaped bruise.

I hate how the female equivilent for "stud" is "slut" in common parlance. I see no less in a woman who likes her action. I say, long as she don't give me nothin' for the doctor to look at and I don't give her nothin' for the doctor to look at (and/or me to pay for and bond with for the next 18+ years), it's her and my choice what we do. If she goes somewhere else, I'll go somewhere else. She lies, I'm out. She's honest, I'll listen.

Wagon has my vote for most sensible attitude.

(Big space so no text shows up on the "search post". Can't be too careful. Also mods, if it's in the wrong place, then you can edit this bit down here out. :) )

Am I the only one who can't take foreplay attempts seriously?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Depends entirely on what you mean by attempts. Anything involving pain(mine) not so good.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭iDontReallyCare

Dragan wrote: »
    Actually, i have a pretty interesting theory about the whole "slut" thing. It's mostly based on fear from what i can see. A bloke may be very interested in a girl but upon finding out she has had a decent number of sexual partners, she then becomes a "slut". As far as i can tell this change about comes from the fact that the bloke is suddenly uncomfortable with the number as it implies a good chance that someone else made her come a whole lot more than he is able to.

Same applies to women who find out the man in there life may have had a wandering penis before they got together.

People are weird.

Your theory is sh1te and your weird!

Women sleeping around and enjoying sucking or fckuing the C0ck will be for a while always called sluts. It took a fair while for gays to be accepted in society and it will only be a matter of time before women who like the c0ck will no longer be classed as sluts.

Simple really.

I like the c0ck and I enjoy being a slut.

It will be a while before I am allowed to enjoy the 14 year old c0ck but I live in hope :pac:

Hard as rocks them ones!

Muhahhahahahha. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Your theory is sh1te and your weird!

Women sleeping around and enjoying sucking or fckuing the C0ck will be for a while always called sluts. It took a fair while for gays to be accepted in society and it will only be a matter of time before women who like the c0ck will no longer be classed as sluts.

Simple really.

I like the c0ck and I enjoy being a slut.

It will be a while before I am allowed to enjoy the 14 year old c0ck but I live in hope :pac:

Hard as rocks them ones!
    :eek: I thought Merc was a dude? Oh i get it. You're gay?

Kiera wrote: »
    :eek: I thought Merc was a dude? Oh i get it. You're gay?

I thought it was a car? :confused:

I thought it was a car? :confused:

Are you related to ibarelycare?

Why did your post just remind me of ipfreely? :confused:

Why did your post just remind me of ipfreely? :confused:

That is most probably because Im without dick ;)

I can see this really getting hot between us three. Aby, Kirea and moi.

My clit is on fire.

That is most probably because Im without dick ;)
    Or cause you remind me of a kidney infection? It'll come to me :P

I can see this really getting hot between us three. Aby, Kirea and moi.

My clit is on fire.

Isn't it somewhat interesting that this troll hasn't been banned yet? :rolleyes:

By interesting, I mean not at all.

• Advertisement

Isn't it somewhat interesting that this troll hasn't been banned yet? :rolleyes:

By interesting, I mean not at all.

yeah where is nurse bollocko :confused:

yeah where is nurse bollocko :confused:

Lubing up?

I suspect more related to Iinexpertlyweavebasketswhiledribblingonmyselfinspecialcare.

Or cause you remind me of a kidney infection? It'll come to me :P

Keep cranberry juice in your fridge Kiers, should help ease the stinging ;)

Wibbs wrote: »
    I suspect more related to Iinexpertlyweavebasketswhiledribblingonmyselfinspecialcare.

More "postyourpicturewithtitshotsandenjoythefawningofpeople" type am I.

did I post my breast shot yet?

i am getting wetter at the thought

It is like a river from my thighs :o

More "postyourpicturewithtitshotsandenjoythefawningofpeople" type am I.

did I post my breast shot yet?

i am getting wetter at the thought

It is like a river from my thighs :o
    You might want to look into getting some of these

You might want to look into getting some of these

The juices I have for you are not those. I hope you have the same for me :)

I am thirsty.

My clit is on fire.

Try some liquid nitrogen.

The juices I have for you are not those. I hope you have the same for me :)

I am thirsty.
    Oh dear :o

Would you like a drink *hands the troll a can of coke*

• Advertisement

this is entertainment:D

Advertisement